Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Yeah pretty sure the real RC Cola twitter account is @RCColaOfficial

If it is then the fake one has more followers than the real one.

Raccooon fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

RC Cola, what people choose to drink when they're dining at a restaurant too cheap to serve Pepsi or Coke products.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
sometimes twitter bullies a dog account into validating nazis, but sometimes it's very good

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/869982330743513089

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/870007807789195264

https://twitter.com/frknbns/status/870010983745323009

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Sinteres posted:

That still isn't really RC Cola's twitter account.

I mean at some point that ceases being true if there's no competitive alternative from the company. It's probably more effective at promoting their product than they could hope to achieve, anyway.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Convfefe was the trigger word to hundreds of underground Trump-cells across the country we're all doomed.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Deadulus posted:

Yeah pretty sure the real RC Cola twitter account is @RCColaOfficial

If it is the fake one has more followers than the real one.

Yes, the snarky one is a fake account, but considering its RC Cola it may have boosted sales more with one tweet than they've managed in a decade.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

There Bias Two posted:

I'd be surprised if even 5% of the country drank RC Cola.

It's hard to find numbers, but it looks like 2-4%, depending on who you're asking.

But it's the #1 Cola in the Philippines and #2 in Israel!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

theflyingorc posted:

It's hard to find numbers, but it looks like 2-4%, depending on who you're asking.

RC Cola, the cola of human suffering

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

farraday posted:

Yes, the snarky one is a fake account, but considering its RC Cola it may have boosted sales more with one tweet than they've managed in a decade.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear RC Cola paid whoever owns the fake account to be snarky for this purpose.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Mooooom! Someone insulted me over the internet!

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Fart Amplifier posted:

Sure but you wouldn't use your personal lawyer, would you? Like if you're a CEO and your CFO is being charged with a crime, the CEO's personal lawyer wouldn't have anything to do with it. Admittedly I know nothing about this and maybe this is normal.

In those sorts of situations you should definitely use your own personal lawyer because they work for you and only you. Relying on a lawyer that is hired by the company could result in bad things for you because there can be situations where throwing you under the bus would be in the best interests of the company. Likewise it s possible that what would be best for you would hurt the company.

I dunno the actual bar association ethics rules involved in such a situation though so I don't know whether the company lawyers would advise you to do something against your private best interests or if they would instead tell you "hey you need your own attorney, we can't advise you on this".

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

theflyingorc posted:

I'm fairly certain that over half of all RC Cola ever sold in the United States is located in my grandmother's garage.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
no seriously, Ken Jennings isn't mocking Barron in any way, shape, or form. Saying the name of Trump's son is not off limits

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress Barron Trump, I hope his family goes broke and his own dad takes his healthcare away and he dies.

e: also he is retarded

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaykoningbecker/status/870008046159777793

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theflyingorc posted:

no seriously, Ken Jennings isn't mocking Barron in any way, shape, or form. Saying the name of Trump's son is not off limits

Republicans are always hypocritical, engaging with their argument in good faith is always a mistake

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Pellisworth posted:

reminder that LBJ would play a prank with his amphibious car, driving down a hill into the lake and telling passengers the brakes had failed

http://www.businessinsider.com/lyndon-johnson-played-terrifying-prank-with-his-amphicar-2014-8

This owns.

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015

empty whippet box posted:

gently caress Barron Trump, I hope his family goes broke and his own dad takes his healthcare away and he dies.

Yeah how about you go gently caress yourself.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
I love how invariably right wing commentators will take the actions of one person of unknown political affiliation to be representative of the entire "left."

Persecution complex doesn't even begin to cover it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Better than Ipecac

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

At that point I would welcome extinction courtesy of an asteroid.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Hmm...why haven't we tried this hereditary rule thing before? It seems like a fantastic idea!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

i'm the not adding "ivanka" to your dictionary and spelling Barron's name wrong

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

twice burned ice posted:

I love how invariably right wing commentators will take the actions of one person of unknown political affiliation to be representative of the entire "left."

Oh man, it's almost like they do it on purpose! It's almost like it's a strategy!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Anchor Wanker posted:

Yeah how about you go gently caress yourself.

Nah, he's right. Trump DNA is a virus, can't let any remain or it'll reinfect the system.

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

There Bias Two posted:

Hmm...why haven't we tried this hereditary rule thing before? It seems like a fantastic idea!

Hope the White House is knocked down and turned into a giant "T" and becomes the Gold House.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theflyingorc posted:

It's a title not a name at that point

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Loki was right.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dude

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!

There Bias Two posted:

I'd be surprised if even 5% of the country drank RC Cola.

I went to Cleveland, Mississippi once, and holy crap was that town ever firmly held beneath the iron fist of the Royal Crown Cola Company. There was a bottling company in town, and RC products were prominently displayed in every convenience store and every sponsored banner that would otherwise advertise Coke or Pepsi. Even the Wendy's served it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

theflyingorc posted:

No, that's a title you see. By 2048, Barron will have been pronounced baron of the United Christian States of North America.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/status/869933001102082050

confirmed that Barron is a complete idiot, apparently?

this never happened. The kid's 11, I think he knows that Kathy Griffin didn't behead his dad

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump's has a new potential EPA hire

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/870005439378866176

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

I don't think wishing death on a child powerless to control the environment around him is a cool or good thing to do.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Huzanko posted:

Oh man, it's almost like they do it on purpose! It's almost like it's a strategy!

I'm not sure Donald Jr.'s brain is capable of anything that scratches the surface of strategy.

I think they've strawmanned liberals to the point that any time one 'liberal' says something offensive, they read it as the secret desires of all baby-killing liberals finally being exposed.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

evilweasel posted:

nah, this is just good sense

which is why he won't actually let the lawyer handle it

Reporters just need to ask, and write about, why Trump's so scared and afraid to talk about it. He'd tweet all the details out of spite.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Captain Invictus posted:

#covfefe is trending

what a time to be alive

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialRCCola/status/869905135505473536

RC Cola dunking on the POTUS. What a time to be alive. :hmbol:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

You wished death on a child.

You're a big man.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

twice burned ice posted:

People need to just keep bringing up Ted Nugent. Like, I have never cared one bit about Kathy Griffin but every time someone brings up her name the response should be "I'll condemn her if you condemn Ted Nugent and Donald Trump for celebrating him." It won't win any debates because no one on the right will do it, but it will immediately shut down the argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

STAC Goat posted:

People need to just keep bringing up Ted Nugent. Like, I have never cared one bit about Kathy Griffin but every time someone brings up her name the response should be "I'll condemn her if you condemn Ted Nugent and Donald Trump for celebrating him." It won't win any debates because no one on the right will do it, but it will immediately shut down the argument.

Or double down like real piss babies.

• Locked thread