Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

And to think it took generations of inbreeding for Spain to create hideously deformed royalty in the form of Charles II, whereas we'll only need to wait until 2040.

USAUSAUSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Could be worse. Both the 22nd amendment could be repealed and head in jar technology could be invented before 2024.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Your Taint posted:

You wished death on a child.

You're a big man.

Good thing someone's here to protect donald trump's child as he tries to cut literally trillions of dollars from every service that helps children that exists, which would inevitably result in the deaths of countless children.

I guess I could have just said "I hope that the things Trump is trying to do to other people happens to him and his family instead"

Seriously gently caress Trump and everyone related to him by choice or by blood, I hope every bad thing they want for other people happens to them instead. It won't, so don't worry, you don't have to valiantly defend them. He'll grow up fabulously wealthy on the backs of you and everyone else, even though someone made a mean post on the internet!

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Fossil records are good up until around 5 thousand years ago where they get a little fuzzy.

Also the EPA is asking for comments in my industry regarding the reduction of regulations. Do I smell a goon project? I'll start:

"Repeal the Clean Water act - we haven't had a good river fire in a while and I think it's kinda cool when Chicago turns their river green for St Patty's day.
Repeal CERCLA- superfund is a dumb name lol"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

To this already old covfefe meme I say "Bqwhtever"

Wait, Karl Rove says it might be coming back

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I just found out about covfefe and I'm still giggling uncontrollably and my face is in a rictus grin, send help. :laffo:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Joke's on them, there won't be a 2020.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Fart City posted:

Part of me kind of wants to see Trump descend into full senility and poo poo himself in public, just to see how they spin it.

"You all saw it," an incredulous Sean Spicer said at the daily White House press conference, "But you're only presenting it in a negative light. Did the President defecate himself? Yes, but it was only done to establish dominance over the Italian president through a combination of sensory overload and confusion. He knew what he was doing."

Only part?

I mean, I'm lighting candles for it.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Blitz7x posted:

Fossil records are good up until around 5 thousand years ago where they get a little fuzzy.

Also the EPA is asking for comments in my industry regarding the reduction of regulations. Do I smell a goon project? I'll start:

"Repeal the Clean Water act - we haven't had a good river fire in a while and I think it's kinda cool when Chicago turns their river green for St Patty's day.
Repeal CERCLA- superfund is a dumb name lol"

"Will certainly be getting some nice sunsets now that smog is going to be coming back."

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

It's like a near-future dystopian setting except the bad guys are drooling retards.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

cochise posted:

At that point I would welcome extinction courtesy of an asteroid.

Odds far too low, let's crank the LHC to maximum power and create an artificial gravity well to crash to moon into the planet.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

empty whippet box posted:

Good thing someone's here to protect donald trump's child as he tries to cut literally trillions of dollars from every service that helps children that exists, which would inevitably result in the deaths of countless children.

I guess I could have just said "I hope that the things Trump is trying to do to other people happens to him and his family instead"

Seriously gently caress Trump and everyone related to him by choice or by blood, I hope every bad thing they want for other people happens to them instead. It won't, so don't worry, you don't have to valiantly defend them. He'll grow up fabulously wealthy on the backs of you and everyone else, even though someone made a mean post on the internet!

He's loving eleven man

It's not his fault that Trump is his dad

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/870009402773852160

Well thanks for clearing that up Don.

Willo567 posted:

He's loving eleven man

It's not his fault that Trump is his dad

I'll be sure to apologize to him when he gives away his fabulous inherited wealth and works for social justice.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Say whatever you want about Trump. Hell, I'll be there with you. But Barron Trump is a child who has done literally nothing bad to you or anyone else. He had no choice who his father is, and he can't be held responsible for his father's decisions. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Not to insult him but would an 11 year old think that was actually him? If they were offended that's one thing, but thinking a barely d list celebrity somehow beheaded the president seems like something an 11 year old would know is fake.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I feel kind of bad for Barron. Obviously he has no control over what's going on around him, he has one of the worst human beings on the planet as a father (I mean, at least Gadafi and Hussein and those chucklefucks actually seemed to show some fatherly affection), and if the rumours are true and he has some kind of mental disability, that's again not his fault. It's Donald's fault. It is his fault he's a garbage father, it's his fault that he's put himself into a position that he and his family are so rightfully hated and scorned. Don't confuse feeling empathy towards a young boy, who may or may not have some kind of mental issue that could cause him to not realize the difference between Kathy Griffin's art project and reality, for excusing his father's nonsense.

FWIW, Kathy Griffin still did nothing wrong, even if I feel a little bad for Barron if the stories are indeed true.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Any trump family suffering is good suffering IMO.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobjr posted:

Not to insult him but would an 11 year old think that was actually him? If they were offended that's one thing, but thinking a barely d list celebrity somehow beheaded the president seems like something an 11 year old would know is fake.

Yeah, the whole thing reads as poo poo that didn't happen.txt to me. He's not actually retarded, and I have a really hard time believing he actually thought that was his dad's severed head. It's a fake story that republicans are pushing to claim victimhood.

Knifegrab posted:

Any trump family suffering is good suffering IMO.

:same:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
On one hand, Barron is 11. On the other hand, there's a near 100% chance he's going to profit off the family name and be complicit in the poo poo they do when he's of age. But I suppose I'll give him the benefit the doubt!

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Please save all criticism for Barron until roughly a decade from now when he is inevitably arrested for making a skin suit out of dead women.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
There's no way in hell that story is true, because unless Barron Trump is so severely developmentally disabled that he can barely function, he would know it wasn't really his father's head.

I feel for the kid, I do. He's got the shittiest father in the loving universe, he probably barely sees his mother, and he's cloistered in that gilded shitbox penthouse at the top of Trump Tower because he hates the media attention he'd invariably get for leaving it.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

When Barron wishes death upon all brown people and evicts an entire apartment complex because they're immigrants in 15 years he'll be fair game to poo poo all over. Until then he's a little kid with no ability to control the things going on around him.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/870016194945966081

lol come on

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

judging people on their lineage is cool and good to do

i like that you're cool with some people being born worse than others, that's fun

bobjr posted:

No. While a child might very well find the severed head of his father being shown on TV to be morbid and disturbing, a 6 or 7 year old would be easily able to see that it wasn't real. The kid's only a year or two from discovering girls, he's hardly unable to tell that his father wasn't beheading by a crappy comedian.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

gently caress Barron Trump, I hope his family goes broke and his own dad takes his healthcare away and he dies.

e: also he is retarded

Anchor Wanker posted:

Yeah how about you go gently caress yourself.

Anchor Wanker, what did empty whippet box say that wasn't 100% appropriate (hoping Trump and co. go broke), accurate ('tarded kid. It's okay, he's a pilot now), or indicative of a sad state of affairs in reality (Trump being able to strip the healthcare of millions)?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"i couldn't have lost to a giant insecure baby, he must be playing 12 dimensional holochess!"

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Hillary sweetie I know it's more comforting to pretend that you got beaten by a genius, not a complete gibbering moron, but this isn't true

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Let me just take a moment to claim the opposite of the puppetmaster defense, I in no way intended to get the thread to defend the honor of the trump family and for that I deeply apologize.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Today is the day that Barron truly became the son of POTUS.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Groovelord Neato posted:

"i couldn't have lost to a giant insecure baby, he must be playing 12 dimensional holochess!"

Lock her up, but unironically, so she'll just shut up.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Thank you for saying this. We can wish a thousand deaths by poverty upon Trump's spawn, but it will never happen because this is, apparently, the greatest nation in the world where they will never live or die by their own merits. Barron will live in a state of oblivious privilege his entire life while millions of kids his age are starved to death for the profits of his father.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

This. Why do liberals keep acting like he is a super tactical genius? He isn't.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
I happily choose to believe that Barron actually thought that was his dad's head and shouted "mommy mommy" after seeing it on his TV screen.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

gently caress Barron Trump, I hope his family goes broke and his own dad takes his healthcare away and he dies.

e: also he is retarded

look at this post you moron

how are you such a loving idiot

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Apoplexy posted:

Anchor Wanker, what did empty whippet box say that wasn't 100% appropriate (hoping Trump and co. go broke), accurate ('tarded kid. It's okay, he's a pilot now), or indicative of a sad state of affairs in reality (Trump being able to strip the healthcare of millions)?

Is it really hard to not wish death upon children? Maybe Barron grows up hating his father and ends up nothing like him.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Clinton is terrible

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fart City posted:

And to think it took generations of inbreeding for Spain to create hideously deformed royalty in the form of Charles II, whereas we'll only need to wait until 2040.

USAUSAUSA

I don't even want to imagine what Eric is going to look like by 2040. He's already hosed up and that family has already shown they age like a soft cheese under a heat lamp.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
So wait, was the follow up tweet of "who knows what covfefe means?" not him trying to be funny and make fun of himself a bit? Because that's what I assumed and it seemed like a good save really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it must own being so unbelievably, unceasingly stupid that people have to assign devious machinations to every fuckup because the reality is so horrible.

• Locked thread