Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Rick posted:

Except witnesses say that he wasn't there. At worst he held a door to stop people from interfering and even that was never established.

I don't doubt you but do you have the source for that? I can't find it

nvm I found it. Charming.

quote:

On Jan. 24, 2015, Hood alleges that the Morrises, who both played for the Phoenix Suns at the time, were part of a group that attacked him outside of a recreation center in Phoenix. According to the complaint, Marcus Morris repeatedly stomped on Hood while he was on the ground defenseless, while Markieff Morris instructed bystanders “to mind your own business” and stopped them from coming to Hood’s aide.

Space Camp fuckup fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The Glumslinger posted:

Last time he was in the finals, he averaged 30 a game on 55% FG and 40% from 3

So I'm gonna disagree

That's what the numbers are saying. But what are your bones saying?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Glumslinger posted:

Last time he was in the finals, he averaged 30 a game on 55% FG and 40% from 3

So I'm gonna disagree

He also lost though

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spacebump posted:

check their field goal %s in the 4th quarters. Russ shot better. The collapse is more on KD than him. Also, if messing up in the last minute of a game 7 makes someone "bitchmade" what does that make last year's Warriors?

Bitches, OP

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Strawberry Panda posted:

This argument is based on if Durant is the most important warriors player on the team, yes?

Because who cares what Durant does, he just has to sit pretty in the corner to keep Lebron stuck to him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I don't doubt you but do you have the source for that? I can't find it

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2015/05/07/suns-morris-twins-arraigned-assault-charges-markieff-marcus/70943508/

At the very end E: before the giant ad that makes it look like the article is over, like even the victim is saying he didn't see Markieff.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
KD, bitchmade, bully, soft, choker, whatever. Dude's about to win a ring he never would have won in OKC with Westbrook owning the team. He had no obligation to stay with the slave master who picked him at auction, and like every basketball player he wanted to play for the best team and win games. Literally every super star would do what he did given the chance, and assholes like Paul Pierce did exactly that.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Ammanas posted:

KD, bitchmade, bully, soft, choker, whatever. Dude's about to win a ring he never would have won in OKC with Westbrook owning the team. He had no obligation to stay with the slave master who picked him at auction, and like every basketball player he wanted to play for the best team and win games. Literally every super star would do what he did given the chance, and assholes like Paul Pierce did exactly that.

:thunk:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

why wouldnt he have won a ring? he all but beat the best team of all time except he choked it away. he did not leave a bad team he left an unbelievably good one

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Strawberry Panda posted:

They say Warriors in 3

( I think the Warriors will win 6)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ammanas posted:

There's a lot wrong with this post but the most wrong thing is saying Paul Pierce left Boston in his prime to a team that just beat him in the conference finals where is he was up 3-1 WHICH IS THE WHOLE loving ISSUE

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Ammanas posted:

There's a lot right with this post but the most crucial fact missing is that Paul Pierce literally faked an injury to get carried out of a game then rode in a wheelchair then came back in the game like he had miraculously healed and has absolutely no credentials to be calling any other player a bitch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Libertine posted:

There's a lot right with this post but the most crucial fact missing is that Paul Pierce literally faked an injury to get carried out of a game then rode in a wheelchair then came back in the game like he had miraculously healed and has absolutely no credentials to be calling any other player a bitch.

Game recognizes game

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Libertine posted:

Actually you'll find that he poo poo his pants op

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
slave master who picked him at the auction? ...

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

It was an attempt at an epic takedown but it just devolved into word salad.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Real talk though: how many minutes per game will the Warriors death line up get?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

WhyteRyce posted:

Westbrook dribbled off his foot because he was busy being the only one on the team trying to actually win the game. KD was just standing in the corner thinking of a way he could ask his neighbors to move their RV that has been parked in front of his house for 3 months without them getting mad at him.

When westbrook is in the game he's just going to pound the rock the whole posession. What do you do as a non-westbrook player other than stand around spacing the floor?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

Look at this guy who's never had to think on his feet to avoid people realizing that he poo poo himself in public

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
https://66thtake.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/breaking-the-press-part-3-everything-in-this-universe-is-a-psyop/

66th Take posted:

I would like to begin my formal investigation of the 2012 dunk contest by considering what it can tell us about parliamentary democracy.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEsA8sFz2M

I think maybe Adidas sponsored this video

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Go Cavs

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Cleveland in 6

Will remember that they live in cleveland

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
goddammit time is crawling

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

even if you in a benz...

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Ammanas posted:

Is this a real post or

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/sports/nba-top-40-players/

dude that wrote this seemed to flip 23 and 24 :thunk:

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

some good avatar material in here too

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

you can be one of the five most famous black men in america but you still have to let your kid know when they're old enough that when they're out walking around, people aren't gonna see them as a person, they're gonna see them as a threat.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Wonderful.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I hate the "PEOPLE CHANGE JOBS TO BETTER JOBS ALL THE TIME!!1" defense of KD. Yeah, like if you are some pleeb like me that is just a cog in a drat machine moving over to the best machine possible. But captains of industry? Tim Cook ain't bailing on Apple so he can go be some schlub rear end individual contributor at Tesla.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Chris Paul ahead of Nash, Payton, Iverson, Stockton, and pistons Isiah Thomas?
A shitload of guys over Kareem?
Chris Bosh on the list?
KG over Kobe?
No Vince Carter?
Dwight Howard on the list?

I feel like this list loving sucks

EDIT: James Harden looks embarrassed that he was included on the list

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 1, 2017

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

WhyteRyce posted:

I hate the "PEOPLE CHANGE JOBS TO BETTER JOBS ALL THE TIME!!1" defense of KD. Yeah, like if you are some pleeb like me that is just a cog in a drat machine moving over to the best machine possible. But captains of industry? Tim Cook ain't bailing on Apple so he can go be some schlub rear end individual contributor at Tesla.

You might understand basketball but you don't understand the tech industry.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

But what if Apple was based in Oklahoma?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

The Glumslinger posted:

Chris Bosh on the list?
KG over Kobe?
No Vince Carter?

Reggie Miler is a top 40 player

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ammanas posted:

Seriously gently caress Clay Bennett though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
E: ^^^lol

The Glumslinger posted:

Chris Bosh on the list?
KG over Kobe?
No Vince Carter?

I know the list says that's kobe but that's OJ Simpson

Strawberry Panda posted:

But what if Apple was based in Oklahoma?

It would pay less taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

Chris Bosh on the list?
KG over Kobe?
No Vince Carter?

I think the only one I'd consider over Paul is Stockton. He's also better than Kidd.
It's post merger so it leaves off a lot of Kareem's career. It makes it a weird comparison but that's why he's there.
KG over Kobe is fine.
Howard is easily on that list.

• Locked thread