Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Wonderllama posted:

Man. That Dino ciccarelli fro
The greatest hockey game I ever attended involved a lot "DDDIIIIIINNNNNOOOO" chants. There was playoff desperation, a rousing comeback, and. A caps loss to the pens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Captain Internet posted:

Don't get it twisted Pittsburgh voted for trump, so they are in fact very racist.
Uh Allegheny County voted for Clinton its the rest of Southwestern PA that are the lovely racists/apathetic voters

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

hainsey on all fours behidn the net trying to get his stick after being pushed around like a bitch while preds get another SOG lol

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
I honestly think every opposing coach goons it up for a game or two against the Pens hoping they'll dress Sestito and completely neuter one of their forward lines.

Thankfully, Sullivan is not that stupid.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Captain Internet posted:

Don't get it twisted Pittsburgh voted for trump, so they are in fact very racist.

Did they? Allegheny county went to Hillary but I never saw any city data

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

Go Pens, repeat win and bring on the last of the four horsemen to end this miserable timeline.

Jesus, what is the last one to be summoned?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Furnaceface posted:

Go Pens, repeat win and bring on the last of the four horsemen to end this miserable timeline.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Incredible how quickly the refs lost control of this one

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Better first period

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Barreft posted:

Did they? Allegheny county went to Hillary but I never saw any city data

Hillary won like 57% to 40% in Allegheny County

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

Five Hole posted:

Ric Flair, obviously. WHOO!

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Five Hole posted:

And I looked, and behold a pale hockeyman who likes hot dogshorse: and his name that sat on him was Death; and GenoHell followed with him.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress me that was only the first period haha

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

achillesforever6 posted:

Uh Allegheny County voted for Clinton its the rest of Southwestern PA that are the lovely racists/apathetic voters

Yeah, there ain't a clear delineation there at all. Plus, people taking the T to this game.

Not like there ain't a way for the Mon Valley shitties to get to this game.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Lost Season posted:

Incredible how quickly the refs lost control of this one

yeah new record since they lost it in OT of the previous game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im the discipline

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Captain Internet posted:

http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/PA/Allegheny/63905/Web02/#/

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Captain Internet posted:

Pretty sure pittsburgh (and philadelphia and state college) went for clinton, and the rest of this bullshit state went for trump.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Five Hole posted:

Mark Messier riding a giant bag of Lays Chips

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Look Around You posted:

Pretty sure pittsburgh (and philadelphia and state college) went for clinton, and the rest of this bullshit state went for trump.

The big cities and State College always vote Democrat and the rest of Pennsyltucky always votes Republican. Trump took the state last year because Clinton didn't win the cities by nearly the margins Democrats usually do. Which is widely supposed to be because the non-government unions broke ranks but I don't know if that's really true or not

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Maybe this is all because the universe does not want Ron Hainsey to have a Stanley cup win and we have hosed up the natural order.
We dug too greedily, and too deep.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Furnaceface posted:

Mark Messier riding a giant bag of Lays Chips

His laugh echos through your head though his mouth makes no sound.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

milbury is PISSED lmao

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
My good dudes, we ain't gonna make this the succ zone but Pittsburgh's fan base is larger than the metro area/Allegheny county. That poo poo extends into Steubenville, Ohio and West Virginia. These Pittsburgh fans totally wearing the hat.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Captain Internet posted:

Yeah, there ain't a clear delineation there at all. Plus, people taking the T to this game.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
lol Cherry making GBS threads on Matta.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Stretch Marx posted:

lol Cherry making GBS threads on Matta.

So glad I don't have to listen to Pierre

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Captain Internet posted:

Wait what does the T have to do with anything :confused:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Look Around You posted:

milbury is PISSED lmao

what's fathead mad about now?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Captain Internet posted:

My good dudes, we ain't gonna make this the succ zone but Pittsburgh's fan base is larger than the metro area/Allegheny county. That poo poo extends into Steubenville, Ohio and West Virginia. These Pittsburgh fans totally wearing the hat.

Maybe blame Ohio and West Virginia then instead of Pittsburgh? I feel I'm being trolled. Anyway back to hockey.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

Captain Internet posted:

You are filled with hate, sir.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

milbury was biting back tears talking about how bad the refs were

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Look Around You posted:

Wait what does the T have to do with anything :confused:

I'm thinking he's really drunk or just loving with us. Two other states vote for Trump and he blames Pittsburgh who voted Hillary. I dunno.

e: Kentucky voted for Trump, fuckin Pittsburghers.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Captain Internet posted:

You don't even have to go that far, just go to the suburbs where a bunch of middle class jagoffs who vote Republican because they hate the poors and minorities for making them uncomfortable going to the city and have zero empathy. I should know most of my family friends are like this :negative:

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

You mean Pittsburgh went for Clinton, the rest of Allegheny county voted for trump

https://theincline.com/2016/11/10/map-where-allegheny-county-voters-went-for-trump/

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Barreft posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you?

Yup, dude was confused because I did not use clear language saying that Pittsburgh voted for trump ergo are racists and are booing Subban on incredibly flimsy reasons based off of an altercation that occurred over half a decade ago to a player we traded years and years ago.

I meant that these Pittsburgh FANS voted for trump, which they almost assuredly did because they are rich white people from the tri-county area.

I hope I got you roped back in.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wtf is this segment

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Benson Cunningham posted:

You are filled with hate, sir.

Hate is all we have left in these playoffs.

Sir.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

geeves posted:

You mean Pittsburgh went for Clinton, the rest of Allegheny county voted for trump

https://theincline.com/2016/11/10/map-where-allegheny-county-voters-went-for-trump/

this is literally all of america.

inbred hillbillies vote red, civilized people in cities counteract them + some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

what's fathead mad about now?

he's pissed about how inconsistent/garbage the refs have been

• Locked thread