Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
:orb: ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

This dude gets it.

Gotta rep ed balls though.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Cherry had an interesting little aside about how PK uses different length sticks on the PK and on the PP. Pretty neat but you'd think that sort of thing would throw you off or something.
Not that I would know just not a thing I've heard of other players doing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Look Around You posted:

he's pissed about how inconsistent/garbage the refs have been

And apparently also that women will now also want to smuggle catfish in their pants

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Jesus people stop. We boo him cause there's gotta be someone to boo and he is the best choice; he also stomped someone we like a while,ago. Besides, we aren't real sure how to say"Rinne" so that long drawn out goaltender name chant probably won't work.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Whoops clicked into D&D for a sec

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Nah Pittsburgh fans are hella progressive and they boo subban because 4 years ago he tripped someone, and I know this is true because doc said so

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Cherry had an interesting little aside about how PK uses different length sticks on the PK and on the PP. Pretty neat but you'd think that sort of thing would throw you off or something.

Crosby also uses different sticks on PK and on PP, because he keeps breaking them on PK and on people's PPs.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

geeves posted:

You mean Pittsburgh went for Clinton, the rest of Allegheny county voted for trump

https://theincline.com/2016/11/10/map-where-allegheny-county-voters-went-for-trump/
I'm glad my part of Monroeville voted Clinton pretty heavily, not surprised at the wards that voted for Trump since that's where all the richer people live while my ward is the dangerous "ghetto" known as Garden City. The terrifying neighborhood where I can walk 1.5 mi to my grandmas house and have to live in fear in passing by black people, oh the humanity!!!

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

Furnaceface posted:

Hate is all we have left in these playoffs.

Sir.

Did you just assume my gender?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Captain Internet posted:

This dude gets it.

Gotta rep ed balls though.

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Aeeyoo

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Wonderllama posted:

Nah Pittsburgh fans are hella progressive and they boo subban because 4 years ago he tripped someone, and I know this is true because doc said so

Stomped, not tripped. And put him out for quite awhile.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Dana Hinse (sp) posted a picture of Kessel's sticks and he had two different kinds (like totally different models it looked like). I wonder if it was for the same reason.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Wonderllama posted:

This dude knows rich white pittsburghers better than anyone in PA. Dude lives in Clearwater.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

milbury really reminds me of a someone that was a real bully when they were a kid but then as they got older it started to seem like there were probably some mild mental disabilities underpinning their bad behavior so you can't really hold it against them, and sometimes you even see glimmers of kindness and humility and it's heartwarming, but then other times they revert back to their bullying ways and you question whether you're just making up some elaborate narrative to justify forgiving a shitbag for their shitbaggery

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Eric the Mauve posted:

The big cities and State College always vote Democrat and the rest of Pennsyltucky always votes Republican. Trump took the state last year because Clinton didn't win the cities by nearly the margins Democrats usually do. Which is widely supposed to be because the non-government unions broke ranks but I don't know if that's really true or not

Also a five fold increase in 3rd party votes vs the previous presidential election. Moral of the story is :suicide:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

milbury really reminds me of a someone that was a real bully when they were a kid but then as they got older it started to seem like there were probably some mild mental disabilities underpinning their bad behavior so you can't really hold it against them, and sometimes you even see glimmers of kindness and humility and it's heartwarming, but then other times they revert back to their bullying ways and you question whether you're just making up some elaborate narrative to justify forgiving a shitbag for their shitbaggery

Sir, this a McDonald's drive thru

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm glad my part of Monroeville voted Clinton pretty heavily, not surprised at the wards that voted for Trump since that's where all the richer people live while my ward is the dangerous "ghetto" known as Garden City. The terrifying neighborhood where I can walk 1.5 mi to my grandmas house and have to live in fear in passing by black people, oh the humanity!!!

So did my part of Penn Hills, but then again we do have some crazy poo poo happen like deadly shootings in front of the middle school and swat situations with AK47s.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
would somebody just give me a loving shoe and 5 minutes with a ref thanks

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
How many stitches did it take to sew bonino's ankle bone back together?

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
They just cut his foot off. Prosthetics these days, amazing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Ed Balls

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

:same:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Sorry for bringing up that Truuuump.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

i hope crosby cross checks neal in half

and that it takes less than 4 checks so it's not a penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

iospace posted:

Sir, this a McDonald's drive thru

I'd like a big mac...another big mac...a quarter pounder with cheese....another quarter pounder with cheese, two chicken sandwhiches and a large diet coke all just the sandwiches please

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Look Around You posted:

So did my part of Penn Hills, but then again we do have some crazy poo poo happen like deadly shootings in front of the middle school and swat situations with AK47s.
Seeing how the Monroeville Mall's ward voted for Trump I can see people there being shitheads about how Obama's America allowed black kids to invade our precious mall and plus there being a huge heroin bust nearby (the dealers were so confident they had branded T-shirts from the mall labeled "Bricks-R-Us")

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Ok I'm a shifty playoff poster so forgive me if I missed something, but what's with eds balls?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Look Around You posted:

he's pissed about how inconsistent/garbage the refs have been

Gee he's only 1.75 seasons late on that.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Doc emrick lives in Clearwater?

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

Ok I'm a shifty playoff poster so forgive me if I missed something, but what's with eds balls?

Let's just say, he's got a lot of chutzpah.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

i hope crosby cross checks neal in half

and that it takes less than 4 checks so it's not a penalty
I wonder if mr owl I see the one that figured out how many cross checks it takes to get to the middle?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Seeing how the Monroeville Mall's ward voted for Trump I can see people there being shitheads about how Obama's America allowed black kids to invade our precious mall and plus there being a huge heroin bust nearby (the dealers were so confident they had branded T-shirts from the mall labeled "Bricks-R-Us")

This is amazing

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

Short answer?

Trump doctor sex cake, Ed Balls.

Long answers: some cspam bullshit that I slip into because it's a state of mind. Lol this owns.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

same but ed balls is a funny name tbh, i don't need much more than that

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
there it is again lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

It's a c-spam meme largely, but it's funny because of his name as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

iospace posted:

It's a c-spam meme largely, but it's funny because of his name as well.

Welcome Mod, we've been expecting you. :twisted:

• Locked thread