Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vanquish (Normal). My Results:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. I did a run to refresh my memory because I want to improve on my previous record from like 10 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI0v49VaEeA

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hyper Light Drifter. Nearly collected everything, I'm sure there's a few gold cubes still out there, but I picked up enough of them to fully upgrade my guy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Resident Evil 6 (All Campaigns). It was pretty fun and I liked the interwoven storylines, not an all-time classic like 4 but much better than 5

Soral
May 30, 2009

Headlander

Soral
May 30, 2009

refunct

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got to the credits of flOw. It is fun and it takes like 45 minutes I get through. I don't know if I would say it's like, a "game" but it is very abstract and trippy and it is good for relaxing weed times and I want to get the Platinum trophy for it probably.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
vanquish

that was kind of an underwhelming final boss, and i feel like i did very bad through most of it

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat MiniGhost

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i got a popup mentioning someone was playing it (i dunno if i have you on steam) whats it about?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

vanquish

that was kind of an underwhelming final boss, and i feel like i did very bad through most of it

Shoulda held up for 13 seconds somewhere

Soral
May 30, 2009

Westerado: Double Barrelled

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Think I'll try and beat a game this month, something good for End Boss Month.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

i got a popup mentioning someone was playing it (i dunno if i have you on steam) whats it about?

I can't imagine it'd be anyone other than me, it's just a lovely little 2 dollar metroidvania. Supposedly it has some pretty good editing tools and workshop support though so potentially it might be kinda cool in the future, but right now, it's pretty middle of the road.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Cyber Troopers: Virtual On

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Picross 3D

Nowhere near as good as the sequel. I'm glad they lightened up on the strict time limits on the second go as well as all the other QoL additions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken 7 (Story Mode + All Character Endings). I think Paul's and Yoshimitsu's and Lucky Chloe's were my faves. Also this gave enough in game currency to unlock every cutscene from every Tekken ever made and I will slowly watch all of them

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Tekken 7 story mode and all character chapters. Really enjoyed the character chapters. Thought story mode was kinda boring and was skipping all the cut scenes towards the end. I think I'll be sticking with King and Xiaoyu in this game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kamiko (green ) and fantasy life. ill probbly play the origin island stuff for fantasy life, i dig the game a lot

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

The Silver Case + the 2 new chapters. finally beat it after playing it on and off since release day. enjoyed the story but thought it was a bit too long. there's no in-game timer but i think i spent around 20 hours with this game. Looking forward to The 25th Ward

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (PSP Classic)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

INSIDE. Way better than limbo was.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I got all four endings on Tyranny and think it is a good game. Too short, but that's what happens sometimes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

kamiko (green ) and fantasy life. ill probbly play the origin island stuff for fantasy life, i dig the game a lot
Fantasy Life is extremely good.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Abzu. it was just ok.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Persona 5

Final clear time is 98:45

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got to the end of Journey.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lets hang out posted:

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

What did you think. I'm in the desert part of Celica's Act III and if I ever see another map full of snipers and witches where I can only move one square at a time and they all have an attack range of 5 I'm going to blow a gasket.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.1) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures again. I just finished my routing run so it's time to do this for real now. I'm going to beat this game so many times this year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Bouncer (Kou Route).

Soral
May 30, 2009

knights of the old republic. it wasn't nearly as good as i remembered.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

I just beat Prey. The new one. It took 33 hours according to Steam.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Snake Pass. What a cool game. Going from carefully inching along the climbing poles, to zooming around thinking like a snake was awesome.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.2) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. New (very slow) PB: 20:25

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.3) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. New PB: 19:04 with an unfortunate death at the end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Beat all the missions of House of the Dying Sun. I liked it a lot, I see myself coming back to beat it on harder difficulties.

Sockmafia
Mar 4, 2015
Finally managed to crawl out of the holes that have been WoW and DotA 2 for the past decade after picking up a Steam Link on sale which has made me want to couch game more often than not.

I've managed to finish Steamworld: Heist and Brothers: A tale of two sons so far.

The former was a great blend of turn based tactics and semi-skill shots which I enjoyed. I liked the characters too.The latter was just atmospherically fantastic even though the puzzles and platforming was generally fairly simple but that was offset by the twin-stick control scheme for the brothers. It left me wanting for more honestly. I hope they release a sequel.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wild Arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.4) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. New PB: 17:49

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jun 8, 2017

• Locked thread