Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
look, you see, the problem is that i had too big of a lead. i was just too far ahead. we were basically resigned to just popping champagne and tweeting jokes about trump fruitlessly visiting michigan at that point. it was unavoidable, in hindsight,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if she had visited Michigan she'd had just gotten even more lead though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vox Nihili posted:

look, you see, the problem is that i had too big of a lead. i was just too far ahead. we were basically resigned to just popping champagne and tweeting jokes about trump fruitlessly visiting michigan at that point. it was unavoidable, in hindsight,

the atlanta falcons

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

the abuela falcons

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend posted:

if she had visited Michigan she'd had just gotten even more lead though

Impossible, The Algorithm said that Hillary had the greatest lead she could possibly get, so going to Michigan would have actually been a net loss.

Also, The Algorithm is the real reason Hillary lost because it told the campaign exactly what it wanted to hear instead of working harder and finding data outside of what the staffers were feeding it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary's corrupt tweets

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

MizPiz posted:

Then what's the point in making it an issue? Especially since the damage they did was something that we were going to do to ourselves anyways?

because we learned from obama that only looking forward is a bad idea

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*leans in way too close to the mic and inhales*

HILLARY CLINTON

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

because we learned from obama that only looking forward is a bad idea

So Obama was actually a Kenyan Muslim?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Data people not happy about being thrown under the bus by :shillary:

https://twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/870126693222100992

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Man Musk posted:

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

I ' L L N A I L T H Y D O N O R C H A R M

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Business Gorillas posted:

*leans in way too close to the mic and inhales*

HILLARY CLINTON

*Purses lips to form a sphincter*
"Hillary!"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Man Musk posted:

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

nt chairlady moron hill

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MaxxBot posted:

i'd really hate to have to be a lanyard right now

someone post the meme of the guy sweating while looking at two buttons but one button is hillary, the other is a spreadsheet, and the guy sweating is ezra klein

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm laughing that lefties didn't want Hillary to come back and now that she's back center dems are going to implode fighting themselves.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MaxxBot posted:

https://twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/870135641912291331

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/870141728409493504

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

:lol: this is very sad and unsurprising

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Man Musk posted:

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I take complete and utter responsibility for everything I did and everything everyone did on my behalf

*blames cronies and underlings*

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gently caress, this isn't even a hillary-dependent post. it's independent. the people who do this are absolutely disgusting and they are rampant in western culture and society. goddamnt

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/870149182694096896

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary is so loving irresponsible.

You'd think a 70 year old stateswoman wouldn't act like a petulant loving child all the goddamn time.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Ironically this is the kind of behavior you would expect from

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Legitimately, as someone strongly against the drug war with a decade of experience here, it's actually legitimately scary that fentanyl is spreading like wildfire right now

The stupid loving thing is it's almost entirely because of people trying to get around stupid bullshit laws and regulations

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

SKULL.GIF posted:

Legitimately, as someone strongly against the drug war with a decade of experience here, it's actually legitimately scary that fentanyl is spreading like wildfire right now

The stupid loving thing is it's almost entirely because of people trying to get around stupid bullshit laws and regulations

Just wait until it moves to carfentanyl and people start OD'ing just from looking at it

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Frijolero posted:

Hillary is so loving irresponsible.

You'd think a 70 year old stateswoman wouldn't act like a petulant loving child all the goddamn time.

Thats the real tragedy of 2016. It was always going to be a vindictive petulant child who won the election.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

:orb:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/870100652097228801

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
i'm just sitting here thinking about the time liberals rushed to set up a gofundme for right wingers after someone firebombed their office

"aw thanks liberals now we can go back to suppressing minority voters some more"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/870153197314338816

i disagree

Scent of Worf posted:

i'm just sitting here thinking about the time liberals rushed to set up a gofundme for right wingers after someone firebombed their office

"aw thanks liberals now we can go back to suppressing minority voters some more"

yeah liberals forgot insurance existed and also that it was 100% insurance fraud

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

I can't think of a single problem that isn't just a political problem.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

that was in north carolina, btw, another key swing state that hillary blew by just a couple points

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vox Nihili posted:

that was in north carolina, btw, another key swing state that hillary blew by just a couple points

liberals hate leftists more than fascists

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
hillary 2016 will be used in data science and applied statistics classes as the perfect example of methodological rigor leading to bad conclusions because the input data sucked

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/Naseeoh/status/870001336749744128

CC/Venom Snake can you tell me more about this? I thought Obama was a smashing success? What happened that all that fell apart within a few years?

Sincere questions, btw

I'm not the biggest fan of Barack Obama, but I do enjoy the seething unresolved hatred between him and Hillary that still continues unabated.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Sure glad Hillary Clinton is back from the woods to blame everyone around her for eating poo poo on live tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

doctor i have this wheeze, every time i inhale i hear the words "she can only be failed"

• Locked thread