Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can't wait for fake/not fake RC Cola's take on the piss tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Piss tape won't even do any damage if it's real, his base will just rationalize it as some incredible nth dimensional chess move.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If you saw him loving the corpse of a black child while reciting the bible in reverse, people would just close their eyes and say it's fake.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I keep saying Trump could poo poo directly in their mouths and theyd call It a fudge sunday.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
fake poos

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"lol whats wrong you snowflake liberal babies cant handle a little poo poo in your mouth?" *chows down on an orange turd* "this is actually good "*gags* "tr.. *vomits* triggered.. much.. *gasp*"

"heh look at those weak cucks turning away, pale with disgust. owned.. totally fuckin owned"

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

:dukedoge:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Thanks for the unexpected lol postmates

If you don't know what postmates is it's a service that delivers food to you from restaurants/grocery stores that don't normally deliver. Also the only reason the restaurants are all closed is because i checked it at 3am.

I've never seen them gravitate towards any political pole so seeing this is certainly unexpected.

What a stupid meme.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Meat balls out for covfefe

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

We'll get the piss tape the same day the David Cameron pig gently caress photo is released.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

alphabettitouretti posted:

We'll get the piss tape the same day the David Cameron pig gently caress photo is released.

In a shocking twist it turns out it's the same thing

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Vlad release the pig tape

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

alphabettitouretti posted:

I take comfort in knowing that probably half of the male politicians today had to mimick sexual acts with dead animals at some point of their education cursus.

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

Praise the Orb and pass the lolmunition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfJPxLntZU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

WhyteRyce posted:

:lol: that people ever claimed that Kush and Ivanka would be the good angel on Trump's shoulder

Here's the thing, they probably are :shrug:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Flesh Forge posted:

Here's the thing, they probably are :shrug:

nah

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I highly recommend that everyone watch "Get Me Roger Stone" on netflix

One day that old oval office will die and it will enhance your lols on that day.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Raged posted:

One day that old oval office will die and it will enhance your lols on that day.

Really not looking forward to the day rich cunts can extend their lives indefinitely.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889

Lemme guess, he's quoting Fox and Friends again

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqoqwKJCADM

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

lol @ Trump getting increasingly senile as well as bombing internationally. Now he's back in his comfort zone: binging on Fox and twittering

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Lmao Two Scoops is literally incapable of not doubling down on the stupidest things and making it worse. Thank orb he has an army of people willing to fall over themselves trying to explain why replacing all the words in the English dictionary with covfefe is the right move for America.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if fox want to get their ratings back up they need to start putting really insane poo poo on fox and friends for trump to tweet about

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge if true

https://twitter.com/immigrant4trump/status/870102969668206592

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge if true

https://twitter.com/rejialex7/status/870226137489620992

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

quote:

Mark F. - Holds The Record for Most RT By Trump Supporter 2016 Election, Record 5 Videos Shared By Trump, Proudly Followed by @seanhannity #PatriotsUnited

:hmbol:

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/pointlesslettrs/status/870242942912430080

lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

http://people.com/chica/texas-student-receives-most-likely-to-become-a-terrorist-award-from-teachers/

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

it's a joke like on top gear

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

drat, have to give credit where credit is due if that was intended

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary would release her own piss tape 3 months later with a tweet that says something dumb like Heard you were looking for this

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

hillary should hire the rccola guy

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jestery posted:

drat, this is a good post.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I almost wish I'd gotten one of those as a kid because even by grade 7 I'd take it as carte blanche to call my teacher an inbred fucktard right to their face.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Jestery posted:

lmao come on dude. No it doesn't loving mean anything in Arabic, that is just Google Translate loving up. Even The_Donald reluctantly agrees on this , and the disappointed reactions/desperate denial are pretty funny too

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

GOD IS GREAT

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Trump: secret Muslim

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

System Metternich posted:

lmao come on dude. No it doesn't loving mean anything in Arabic, that is just Google Translate loving up. Even The_Donald reluctantly agrees on this , and the disappointed reactions/desperate denial are pretty funny too
I know , it's loving stupid. But if Trump staff wanted a way to make "lousy Dems" look real stupid, having a stupid word like that come out to mean something meaningful after it was paraded around as an example of "drumpts Alzheimer's".

It fitted rather well with the tweet and Spicer's comments seemed weirdly precient, I guess a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriter s occassionly gets something weird

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Saw a bunch of these at school and thought how much fun all the Americans that went to this must have had explaining why our idiot President spent the previous week destroying our alliance.

"Week of Wel-l, actually maybe not so much anymore"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Trump tweeted something dumb. People freaked out. The Trump team realized this was funny and played into the joke. :ms: Why is everyone over-analyzing this?