Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
So we can probably assume U6 will have the 7 fighters we know about from there now on their team. That leaves three more spots and Beerus wishing earth back for U6 hasn't been touched on yet. Who else thinks the other 3 will come from that earth? You guys may get an equivalent cell or buu yet, something must've destroyed it in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

So we can probably assume U6 will have the 7 fighters we know about from there now on their team. That leaves three more spots and Beerus wishing earth back for U6 hasn't been touched on yet. Who else thinks the other 3 will come from that earth? You guys may get an equivalent cell or buu yet, something must've destroyed it in the first place.

I thought it was just rendered barren by a nuclear war or something? Maybe the humans are that universe's huge barbaric assholes, since the Saiyans there seem to be pretty civilized.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I still think Janemba would be the best Buu replacement. :colbert:

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

deadly_pudding posted:

I thought it was just rendered barren by a nuclear war or something? Maybe the humans are that universe's huge barbaric assholes, since the Saiyans there seem to be pretty civilized.

I remember them showing it as barren and I thought probably a nuclear war at first too but now that they need more people I'm thinking that really isn't the show's style. I mean they've never mentioned nuclear weapons at all in any dragon ball series, I believe.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

graham cracker posted:

Bring back Cooler so he can fight Frost's brother Coolest.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

graham cracker posted:

Super Janemba is actually the best character in the series, if you think about it correctly

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

I remember them showing it as barren and I thought probably a nuclear war at first too but now that they need more people I'm thinking that really isn't the show's style. I mean they've never mentioned nuclear weapons at all in any dragon ball series, I believe.

Didn't Andriod 16 have a 250 megaton nuke in his chest?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he had a bomb but idk if he specified what it was beyond really strong

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's apparently stronger than a nuke or something with neutron-level readings according to the wiki

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Time for the bi-annualy "could Goku survive a nuclear weapon" conversation

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ImpAtom posted:

Explosion yes. Radiation probably not.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I thought Beerus and Champa fought and blew it up or something

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Only if he is paying attention to it.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Haha, re: Frost:

At panel in Animazement. Nakao says that he just got done recording a Freeza and Frost convo. They're apparently scheming together soon.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Android 16 had a nuclear self-destruct system iirc

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Darko posted:

Haha, re: Frost:

At panel in Animazement. Nakao says that he just got done recording a Freeza and Frost convo. They're apparently scheming together soon.

Somehow Frieza manages to trick Frost into taking his place in hell, Frieza moves to universe 6.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Android 18 had a bomb built into her, too, but I can't remember if it was specifically nuclear or not. Krillin wished it out of her with the Dragon Balls.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
For real, I want Vegeta to wish King Kai back to life while yelling "FINALLY I HAVE SURPASSED YOU, KAKAROT!"

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

HitTheTargets posted:

For real, I want Vegeta to wish King Kai back to life while yelling "FINALLY I HAVE SURPASSED YOU, KAKAROT!"
He has in the family stakes

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

ImpAtom posted:

Somehow Frieza manages to trick Frost into taking his place in hell, Frieza moves to universe 6.

Holy poo poo can we have this, please?

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You know, this is exactly the sort of plotline that ultimately ends with Freeza turning good. Once a bad guy in Dragon Ball starts working with the protagonists, even for purely selfish reasons, it inevitably results in them changing diapers or babysitting someone's grandkids. Maybe Freeza will be the exception, given how much Toriyama is said to hate the character, but if there was ever going to be a Freeza redemption arc this is exactly what it would look like.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TrilliontonNixon posted:

You know, this is exactly the sort of plotline that ultimately ends with Freeza turning good. Once a bad guy in Dragon Ball starts working with the protagonists, even for purely selfish reasons, it inevitably results in them changing diapers or babysitting someone's grandkids. Maybe Freeza will be the exception, given how much Toriyama is said to hate the character, but if there was ever going to be a Freeza redemption arc this is exactly what it would look like.

All Frieza has to do is stop attacking Earth and they would be cool with him. Goku even offered to just let him walk away in Resurrection F, after he killed Piccolo. The Z-Buddies don't give a poo poo about what Friezas army is out there doing in the rest of the universe.

Just stop attacking Earth.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rutibex posted:

All Frieza has to do is stop attacking Earth and they would be cool with him. Goku even offered to just let him walk away in Resurrection F, after he killed Piccolo. The Z-Buddies don't give a poo poo about what Friezas army is out there doing in the rest of the universe.

Just stop attacking Earth.

But he will never ever do that. There's nothing in his nature that allows for just letting things go. Goku's existence is an insult to him.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blockhouse posted:

But he will never ever do that. There's nothing in his nature that allows for just letting things go. Goku's existence is an insult to him.

He managed to hold off attacking Earth for a few months to train, something he would have never done before. He also made a plan the sneak attack Goku if his golden form didn't work out. Frieza is a smart guy, he is just very arrogant. But Clearly he learned a little bit of a lesson from his first two deaths, because he changed his tactics.

I think dying a third time and another stay in Hell might have taught him to be more prudent. He might not be a "good guy" at heart, but he would realize that attacking all the of the Super Friends at once is a bad move. Thinking, maybe I should pretend to be their friend and strike at a vulnerable moment, rather than blowing up a city and telling everyone "come at me bro!"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Honestly all he needed to do to win was blow up the planet. If he'd been willing to land and just detonate poo poo as soon as he could he'd have won.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Rutibex posted:

I think dying a third time and another stay in Hell might have taught him to be more prudent. He might not be a "good guy" at heart, but he would realize that attacking all the of the Super Friends at once is a bad move. Thinking, maybe I should pretend to be their friend and strike at a vulnerable moment, rather than blowing up a city and telling everyone "come at me bro!"

This is based on absolutely nothing: no body language, no talking lines, nothing except the preview of the next episode. We have absolutely no reason right now to think Frieza is not precisely as we left him.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Honestly all he needed to do to win was blow up the planet. If he'd been willing to land and just detonate poo poo as soon as he could he'd have won.

No he wouldn't, he would just have woken up and pissed off Buu for killing Mr Satan. He would turn golden and blow Buu up a few times until he runs out of power, then die once again in the cold vacuum of space.

Maple Leaf posted:

This is based on absolutely nothing: no body language, no talking lines, nothing except the preview of the next episode. We have absolutely no reason right now to think Frieza is not precisely as we left him.

Its based on what Friezas first stay in Hell caused him to do.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I am amazed no one has made :getoutblue: yet.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

I am amazed no one has made :getoutblue: yet.

We need six posters to chip in five bucks each to someone to make :getoutred: first and purchase it for the forums.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

No he wouldn't, he would just have woken up and pissed off Buu for killing Mr Satan. He would turn golden and blow Buu up a few times until he runs out of power, then die once again in the cold vacuum of space.

Its based on what Friezas first stay in Hell caused him to do.

Mr. Buu was apparently killed when he blew up the planet the first time, we even saw him vanish.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

ImpAtom posted:

Mr. Buu was apparently killed when he blew up the planet the first time, we even saw him vanish.

Yeah there was a scene of Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu napping together and getting consumed by the planet exploding.

ABallRelaxer
Jul 12, 2013

Kurui Reiten posted:

We need six posters to chip in five bucks each to someone to make :getoutred: first and purchase it for the forums.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

We don't deserve you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Someone please pull $30 out of their rear end to make this a reality.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
gently caress, I will later today if I have to. Just make sure any iterations are done before then. :v:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

It needs to get slightly leaner somehow

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Just like when Vegita blew him up! Whis didn't give Buu enough time to reform before he reversed time. Frieza could not escape, Buu knows Instant Transmission.

ABallRelaxer
Jul 12, 2013

pik_d posted:

It needs to get slightly leaner somehow

1 or 2 pixels thinner
more clear red now as well.
E: sorry colorblind people, I'll post a proper red one later
E2:

ABallRelaxer fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jun 2, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

the shade of red you picked for the hair is like one of those exact perfect shades that i cant see because of my colorblindness

brighten the red a bit so i can enjoy this. fix it for me and me alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Kelp Plankton posted:

the shade of red you picked for the hair is like one of those exact perfect shades that i cant see because of my colorblindness

brighten the red a bit so i can enjoy this. fix it for me and me alone

I've got the same deal. I literally can't tell the difference because of my specific type of colorblindness.

• Locked thread