Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Hahaha, holy poo poo. Fantastic.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

can we start again?

Guy on the lower right is/was a Zales jeweler. Wife worked at the same store.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Blue Footed Booby posted:

There's nothing wrong with cargo shorts, as long as they aren't being worn to job interviews. But goons gotta goon: my preferences are the only preferences.

Cargo pants are now IN because of techwear, the fashion style that's sure to get you gunned down if you walk in a 3 mile radius from the white house (or enter a convenience store)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

nerdz posted:

Cargo pants are now IN because of techwear, the fashion style that's sure to get you gunned down if you walk in a 3 mile radius from the white house (or enter a convenience store)

These guys would be gunned down in a 3 block radius of the filming of the No Church in the Wild video

Some edgy style right there

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Sir Patrick Stewart is voicing the poop emoji in that movie and I'm not sure whether to despair or to commend him for not giving a poo poo.

EDIT: Uh, or actually giving a poo poo, so to speak.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Using the poop emoji would've been apt there.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Nordick posted:

Sir Patrick Stewart is voicing the poop emoji in that movie and I'm not sure whether to despair or to commend him for not giving a poo poo.

:itwaspoo:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ah, the drinking set of the Confirmed Bachelor.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

I actually liked that mission :ohdear:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Nordick posted:

I saw a trailer for it recently.

It was a bad trailer.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ultrabindu posted:

It was a little glitchy but still fun. What if you had to play it twice?

Now I'm thinking of playing it with the monster truck somehow and doing a sick jump over the train.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

ultrabindu posted:

It's really not that bad once you get the hang of where and how fast to drive. The worst part was messing up at the last second and having to drive all the way back. If they wanted the true most frustrating mission in the game they should have picked those flying through rings missions, but I guess those don't have the catchy line at the end when you gently caress up.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's really not that bad once you get the hang of where and how fast to drive. The worst part was messing up at the last second and having to drive all the way back. If they wanted the true most frustrating mission in the game they should have picked those flying through rings missions, but I guess those don't have the catchy line at the end when you gently caress up.

David Cross apologized for being a part of that, neh?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

syscall girl posted:

David Cross apologized for being a part of that, neh?

Everyone apologized for the RC plane missions.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was it as bad as the ones in Vice City?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Stoatbringer posted:

I saw a trailer for it recently.

It was a bad trailer.

They whole voice cast seems surprisingly decent. Probably a good payday for a few hours' work.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

whiteyfats posted:

Far far worse

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

whiteyfats posted:

Mokinokaro posted:

Far far worse

The one in Vice City was actually easy - once you realised the correct order to do the drops in.

The RC planes in SA was actually impossible on the first release due to a bug with the fuel consumption. Even when fixed, it merely became bloody hard.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

spog posted:

The one in Vice City was actually easy - once you realised the correct order to do the drops in.

The RC planes in SA was actually impossible on the first release due to a bug with the fuel consumption. Even when fixed, it merely became bloody hard.

for the record, it wasnt impossible to complete. some sperglord figured out the fuel only depleted while flying, so if you drove the plane around super slowly you would never run out of gas. thats how i got 100% the first time through

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

im pooping! posted:

for the record, it wasnt impossible to complete. some sperglord figured out the fuel only depleted while flying, so if you drove the plane around super slowly you would never run out of gas. thats how i got 100% the first time through

So... You're the "some sperglord"?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

im pooping! posted:

... some sperglord figured out ...

im pooping! posted:

... thats how i got 100% the first time

You need to confefe something here?

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

PYF Pictures you want a documentary made about

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

spog posted:

But the mission you got as a reward was loving incredible.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The whole trick was to know where to land along their ground path and just wait for them to pass by. I had the PS2 version with no updates.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I sat and waited on rooftops to make it easier to take off again. Got them all second try :smuggo:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

im pooping! posted:

I believe in the original release of the game, fuel never stopped depleting, which is what spog was referring to. I don't believe it was impossible then though, just required you to be flawless in doing the mission.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jamesman posted:

I believe in the original release of the game, fuel never stopped depleting, which is what spog was referring to. I don't believe it was impossible then though, just required you to be flawless in doing the mission.

I pre-ordered my PS2 copy from Target so pretty sure I got the bad one and boy that took a lot of tries. But like someone else said the model battle thing you get to do after was fun as heck.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Trebek posted:

PYF Pictures you want a documentary made about
You are in so much luck and you don't even know it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cny_D50Rr44

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Cross posting from the Idiots of Social Media because I honestly think this is one of the most hilarious screen captures I've seen all day that isn't one involving covfefe.

beato posted:

A friend of a friend on Facebook. I thought he must be a troll, but my friend said no this guy is actually loving nuts, he's actually got a court order forbidding him from using Facebook too. These are some of his most recent posts about his Amsterdam trip...

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

beato posted:

Cross posting from the Idiots of Social Media because I honestly think this is one of the most hilarious screen captures I've seen all day that isn't one involving covfefe.

What's his username?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

MizPiz posted:

What's his username?

He's not a goon.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

thats just depressing as hell man

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beato posted:

He's not a goon.

Shocking.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

I was surprised too especially considering the mayonnaise incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Powaqoatse posted:

thats just depressing as hell man

and i'd only heard good things about paying for sex