Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

there wolf posted:

Stanfous can have the whole in-love thing. Explaining what I like about you is more romantic, anyway.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

When I found out that there are people who unironically think phil greaves and red kahina (who is literally some kind of mansion-dwelling billionaire heiress) are good I laughed, continuously, for a while, and then I drank alcohol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

lmao

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

They're suspended now :(

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Looks like I'm going to buy some RC Cola for the first time in about 30 years.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

You guys do realize that's not the actual RC cola Twitter account, right

https://twitter.com/DrPepperSnapple/status/870036633327775744

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yes because there are several posts on the last page that call attention to that?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

someone awful. posted:

You guys do realize that's not the actual RC cola Twitter account, right

It should be since it makes me want to drink RC cola.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's terrible but that twitter account is dope. I'm so torn right now.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Field Mousepad posted:

It's terrible but that twitter account is dope. I'm so torn right now.

Found another idiot on social media

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Maw posted:

Yeah, just saw this a minute ago. Wonder why.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Plom Bar posted:

Found another idiot on social media

:downsbravo:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Kay Kessler posted:

I know posting tumblr is considered overdone, but...

:psyduck:

I cannot extract any meaning from that.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
I think they are taking offense at the fact that the phrase "in love" is being used to refer to people that are in love.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
If I had to guess, that person is someone who is "in love" with a concept or a thing, and someone flippantly mocked them for wanting to gently caress a concept or a thing. Not realizing it was a joke, the poster decided to vent on Tumblr. Then, Big Romance found the post and was about as baffled as we were, and started to mock that person.

e: I tried Googling "romance coding", thinking maybe it was some common Tumblr slang that I just didn't know, and all I could find were stories about romance in computer coding.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

SpacePig posted:

all I could find were stories about romance in computer coding.

Love can bloom on a finite field

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Love is not in ℤ2. :colbert:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Maw posted:

What the gently caress

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
A friend of a friend on Facebook. I thought he must be a troll, but my friend said no this guy is actually loving nuts, he's actually got a court order forbidding him from using Facebook too. These are some of his most recent posts about his Amsterdam trip...

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

beato posted:

A friend of a friend on Facebook. I thought he must be a troll, but my friend said no this guy is actually loving nuts, he's actually got a court order forbidding him from using Facebook too. These are some of his most recent posts about his Amsterdam trip...

loving amazing

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

beato posted:

laughing my rear end off

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Fascinating person. I hope he doesn't murder a sex worker one day.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
I've nervously laughed about two former acquaintances stories about their encounters with strippers/prostitutes from Poland and Holland. Spooky huh?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

"Sweating like a rapist." Well, that's a terrible simile I haven't heard before.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I'd buy a novel by that guy.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

RoboRodent posted:

"Sweating like a rapist." Well, that's a terrible simile I haven't heard before.

Just drop that one in apropos nothing

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Idiots on Social Media: She's what you call a 'Keeper'

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

beato posted:

Surely TripAdvisor is the place for these, not Facebook.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I'm curious what he did to get a court order forbidding him from using Facebook.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a big fan of Dracula. *sucks mayonnaise out of a hoagie*

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm a big fan of Dracula. *sucks mayonnaise out of a hoagie*
they're really big fans of mayo in the netherlands

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

RoboRodent posted:

I've heard 'sweating like a priest in a nursery'.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Samovar posted:

I've heard 'sweating like a priest in a nursery'.

I've (legit) heard "sweating like a whore in church".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

King of Foolians posted:

I've (legit) heard "sweating like a whore in church".

The Princess and the Frog has "sweating like a sinner in church" in it.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dunno how old my cousin is exactly but she's approximately 40 and this is a response to her latest profile picture that she took like three days ago

Also: "Sweating like a whore/sinner in church" was a pretty common turn of phrase when I was growing up :shrug:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Those are the two groups who would have no issues in a church - Jesus loved sinners and whores.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

BioEnchanted posted:

Those are the two groups who would have no issues in a church - Jesus loved sinners and whores.

Yes but Christians don't and when you're in a church you're surrounded by them.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Hardcore christian gets to heaven's gate, Jesus asks why they gave sinners such a hard time. They retort asking why he loved them so much, his response is just that they always threw the best parties. Without St Christopher scoring them large amounts of Booze the Last Supper would have been the most boring dinner ever, I mean sure Jesus could just have made wine but it always tasted watered down... Never quite as good as the real stuff...

And Judas's chocolate cheesecake? Decadent as gently caress. Well worth the 30 pieces of silver.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

beato posted:

Gonna need some backstory. And more posts.