Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Or maybe like you're way too enthusiastic, like you see Guinness records being broken every minute.

The only record that dog ever broke was the record for eating a whole steak in under 5 seconds despite being a greyhound/collie cross breed with a slim greyhound jaw.

As far as records go though that's a pretty good record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

One of my cats is a Norwegian forest cat (viking war kitty :black101:) named Olivia.
She responds to: Olivia, kitty, fluff, fluffenstuff, Dr. Frankenfluff, Count fluffula, Our Lady of the Perpetual Fluff, Lady Fluffington, Hey cat, The gently caress are you doing, and god damnit don't eat that.

e:
Olivia:

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 21:32 on May 31, 2017

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

My dog responds to "GOD DAMMIT GIT OUTTA THAT TRASH"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My bird's name is Morgan, also Bird, Good Bird, Shut up, Please shut up, Stop screaming, Fluffmaster General, and he doesn't respond to anything except peanut butter.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

One of my cats is a Norwegian forest cat (viking war kitty :black101:) named Olivia.
She responds to: Olivia, kitty, fluff, fluffenstuff, Dr. Frankenfluff, Count fluffula, Our Lady of the Perpetual Fluff, Lady Fluffington, Hey cat, The gently caress are you doing, and god damnit don't eat that.

e:
Olivia:

That floof looks mischevious as all hell

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

She slays her toy :catdrugs: mice and leaves them in front of my bedroom door for me in the middle of the night.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Went out for a walk this afternoon. Working on my farm tan and getting over my recent divorce. Livin the dream! Also, I just turned 37 recently :yotj:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I heart bacon posted:

Went out for a walk this afternoon. Working on my farm tan and getting over my recent divorce. Livin the dream! Also, I just turned 37 recently :yotj:

Nice hat

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Thanks! My nephew is a huge Tigers fan, so he always gives me a bunch of guff for it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

For a clown to wear.

To the circus.

just kidding, friend

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

TFW Ignition(Remix) randomly appears in your metal playlist.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I heart bacon posted:

Looking good!

That is a drat fine cat.

Heath posted:

My bird's name is Morgan, also Bird, Good Bird, Shut up, Please shut up, Stop screaming, Fluffmaster General, and he doesn't respond to anything except peanut butter.

:bird:? :justpost:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Vargatron posted:

TFW Ignition(Remix) randomly appears in your metal playlist.

There's only like a shot left, guess I should probably drink it.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Savor the freezer-cooled vodka.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'd split it with you, but it's a work night :(

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Lol I just remembered

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

my bottle of grey goose is too small to post and I am embarrassed. But yes, you should drink it Bird Lady, I hope you did!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Josh Lyman posted:

Lol I just remembered

HOW THE gently caress DID YOU GET INTO THIS KITCHEN

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hard no. posted:

my bottle of grey goose is too small to post and I am embarrassed. But yes, you should drink it Bird Lady, I hope you did!

:cheers:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

HOW THE gently caress DID YOU GET INTO THIS KITCHEN
Confucius say the catte must be stealthy to catch the birb

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Toby goes by Tobes, Tobykin, Toblerone, Tobester, Terbs, and Tubby.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I've never seen the point in buying expensive vodka. It's always struck me as a spirit to get drunk quickly and cheaply.

I used to drink whiskey as a chaser but can't anymore as it makes me feel sick (don't ask) but I can appreciate that there are some very expensive whiskeys out there that are worth getting.

Its like when I went to Mexico and found they had loads of expensive aged tequilas that they treat like whiskey. Tequila to me is white tequila and is for shots and cocktails only (that said I did bring some aged tequila back, it's sat in my drawer untouched after the first and only taste).

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Kitchner posted:

I've never seen the point in buying expensive vodka. It's always struck me as a spirit to get drunk quickly and cheaply.

I used to drink whiskey as a chaser but can't anymore as it makes me feel sick (don't ask) but I can appreciate that there are some very expensive whiskeys out there that are worth getting.

Its like when I went to Mexico and found they had loads of expensive aged tequilas that they treat like whiskey. Tequila to me is white tequila and is for shots and cocktails only (that said I did bring some aged tequila back, it's sat in my drawer untouched after the first and only taste).

Expensive Vodka is valued on how close the taste can get to water.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I enjoy the taste of Jack Daniels.

It's me, I'm the goon who likes cheap whiskey.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

That's okay whiteyfats, I still like you.

I have two appointments today. I decided to not dress like a total slob, but the bitch face is resting heavily.

bonus look at my hair, look at my hair

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Is your computer chair an old lady patio/lawn furniture?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Josh Lyman posted:

Yes, yes it is. A big white wicker chair. You can sit cross-legged in it, or drape yourself over the arms, and it has a high back. It is also equipped with hand knit and crocheted shawls and blankets! Old lady style!!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

EDIT: ^^ gently caress yeah :toot:

Josh Lyman posted:

Ok, this is the best thing (next to your hair, Hard no; good stuff!)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Some strong jewelry game, Hard no.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Luxury expensive vodka is rather pointless, but cheap one is a chemical deathtrap that smells like an aliexpress order and leaves unreasonably hungover for the amount of alcohol ingested. Vargatron is correct that the platonic ideal is one that feels like chugging cold mineral water and gets you waaaaaay overconfident about the amount ingested.

Also, even if economics have changed since then, the soviet tradition say a 0.5 liter bottle is the optimal amount for a company of three, because if everyone pitches a rouble you're stil left with enough change to grab the Druzhba soft cheese to snack down afterwards.

Please use this Eastern European wisdom responsibly.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hard no. posted:

That's okay whiteyfats, I still like you.

I have two appointments today. I decided to not dress like a total slob, but the bitch face is resting heavily.

Those glasses are very cool imo.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Three hospital visits in one day. I just had blood drawn and it spattered the nurse, which made me laugh, it shouldn't have made me laugh, but I play too many video games for it to not make me laugh.

If you have whiskey my friends, I ask that you drink some in spirit for me tonight. I am healthier than I have been in a long time, but holy gently caress do I not want to see another goddamn waiting room for a LONG TIME thank you!!!

E:I appreciate that, rum works fine. Or freezer vodka. Or tapwater. Just raise your glass! I don't believe in all those stupid facebook prayers in your thoughts bullshit things you hear from people. But I can feel the weirdo support of fellow strange minded (or faced) goons out there.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Jun 1, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I don't have whiskey, or even whisky, but I'll have a tot of Captain Morgan in your honor!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Hard no. posted:

Three hospital visits in one day. I just had blood drawn and it spattered the nurse, which made me laugh, it shouldn't have made me laugh, but I play too many video games for it to not make me laugh.

If you have whiskey my friends, I ask that you drink some in spirit for me tonight. I am healthier than I have been in a long time, but holy gently caress do I not want to see another goddamn waiting room for a LONG TIME thank you!!!

E:I appreciate that, rum works fine. Or freezer vodka. Or tapwater. Just raise your glass! I don't believe in all those stupid facebook prayers in your thoughts bullshit things you hear from people. But I can feel the weirdo support of fellow strange minded (or faced) goons out there.

I've heard worse excuses to drink. Na zdrowie!

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Hard no. posted:

I'll hit you up on this at approx 6:00PM tonight.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I went across town to go to the pharmacy, got distracted by the liquor store instead. Clerk " Whiskey, Whiskey... Whiskey.......niiiiiice!". He was cute. I forgot to pick up pills, but there is no rush. I also bought garlic.

6:00 p.m. it's on!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

10/10 would kiss every goon here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Hard no. posted:

I had a white wine in your honour.

Yes, I am part of the metropolitan liberal elite.