Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Paused posted:

Hey Americans; gently caress all of you.

Blue Train posted:

Death to America

Yea guys we know, sheesh, we just made a lil woopsie daisie, our bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifter
Nov 28, 2003
I owe Crowley a beer!

I Was The Fury posted:

It definitely represents an rear end in a top hat of some kind

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I jjust wanted to tell the liberals "Take that!"

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
dear god,

why is the president so loving fat and retarded? why does he shake people's hands like a dumbass?

please smite him

amen,

neukoln19

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Good article by fake media

European leaders: climate change deal can't be renegotiated

BERLIN (AP) - Top European leaders pledged Thursday to keep fighting against global warming as U.S. President Donald Trump an...

Read the full story

Sent from AP Mobile. Download now on the App Store or Google Play

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea, powerful

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://weather.com/

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
In 2020, the Republican party will simply set a bobblehead figure of Reagan on a podium and hit play on a tape of a voice just saying "USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA" for hours. They will win in a landslide. Republican voters will weep at the very sight of the new president as it will be viewed as equivalent to the second coming of Jesus. Images of it will be displayed in town centers where its supporters will line up to pledge their undying allegiance.

That's when France finally launches the nukes at us in order to save the planet.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol

On a
Pho
E

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Man when you want to hurt the environment more the exxon mobile I think you have moved into super villian status.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shwqa posted:

Man when you want to hurt the environment more the exxon mobile I think you have moved into super villian status.

Tillerson is going "whattt"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/870451220128952321

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

This shits full on loving retarded and not funny anymore.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

You're gonna be hosed when NK finally gets to nuke your butts.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

"America First!" rapidly becoming "Only America [is doing the stupid thing]" but at least we got a big electoral map and finally owned those Europussies :smugdon:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Never would have thought that the US would turn heel and join nWo with Russia and North Korea

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
Ivanka looses. Sad.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/01/ivanka-trump-climate-deal-239041

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

vyst posted:

Never would have thought that the US would turn heel and join nWo with Russia and North Korea

Even North Korea signed the Paris agreement lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

Even North Korea signed the Paris agreement lol

So you want America to emulate the norks? Sick!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Were gonna get invaded by like 4 other countries and no ones gonna help us. :cripes:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

quote:

If he needed a nudge, though, one came from France over the weekend. Macron was quoted in a French journal talking about his white-knuckled handshake with Trump at their first meeting in Brussels, where the newly elected French president gripped Trump’s hand tightly and would not let go for six long seconds in a show of alpha-male fortitude.

“My handshake was not innocent,” Macron said. He likened Trump to a pair of authoritarian strongmen — Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan — and said that he was purposefully forceful because he believed his encounter with Trump was “a moment of truth.”

Hearing smack-talk from the Frenchman 31 years his junior irritated and bewildered Trump, aides said.

A few days later, Trump got his revenge. He proclaimed from the Rose Garden, “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

lol

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shwqa posted:

The announcement​ from the company is just to take advantage of the green good will that just arose after the United States President and Spongebrain Donald Jimminy Trumpf farted out another dementia ridden speech about how climate change is not what the ORB believes in.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a very inexpensive pr move

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
for a lol check out photographs of any modern prez especially Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama on their first day in office and their last day in office. I can't wait to see Trump's transformation

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm going to self quote here to remind people to actually read the quote because it claims that Macron owning the gently caress out of Trump with his handshake pissed him off enough to sway his decision on the loving fate of the planet

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Nicaragua didn't sign it as a protest because it didn't go far enough. That might change though.

https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/870406930614898719

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

turn off the TV posted:

I'm going to self quote here to remind people to actually read the quote because it claims that Macron owning the gently caress out of Trump with his handshake pissed him off enough to sway his decision on the loving fate of the planet

Our bigly humble potus.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sand Dan posted:

for a lol check out photographs of any modern prez especially Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama on their first day in office and their last day in office. I can't wait to see Trump's transformation

The trend of taking selfies with dead relatives is extremely tacky imo

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

NotWearingPants posted:

Nicaragua didn't sign it as a protest because it didn't go far enough. That might change though.

lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

Good poo poo

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Sand Dan posted:

What's sad is that being president probably isn't stressing him out as much as his predecessors, on account of him being too dumb to even understand what's at stake when he makes decisions.

Though my bet's on trump-bald-prison.jpg

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

The man is unhinged.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

NotWearingPants posted:

lol forever

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The US is now a joke and all it took was 4 months lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

The man is unhinged.

They were laughing because a whole bunch of people in the situation room voted for trump and will again in the next election.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Donald Trump is arguably less unhinged than his supporters.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Really the greatest lol for me is the 24-hour vigilance of the GBS Trump Brigade slamming into every thread to fart out "liberals are the real racists!!!"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

The man is unhinged.

I remember when there was that terrorist attack in California and all my conservative friends were flipping the gently caress out on Facebook saying "why did he call it a workplace shooting and not a terrorist attack!??!!?!?!???!?????????!!!".

Well, because it had just happened, and it wasn't confirmed at that time.

And this is what we get when you don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bedpan posted:

Donald Trump is arguably less unhinged than his supporters.