Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

someone awful. posted:

Worshipping xom, doing z:5, with teleportitis, and permanent teleport traps on both lung chokepoints, is a very stressful way to have to win the game. Would not recommend (except the xom part).

Legit, I nearly had a heart attack watching you, I don't know how you didn't. I mean, besides cat protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

When I get into awful situations, and resign myself to dying, I get in this really zen state where I finally actually comprehend the weight of each individual turn and play ridiculously better than normal

Then after I live through it I die in really stupid easily avoidable ways when I'm paying absolutely no attention :v:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

holy poo poo

quote:

1750560 Stoats the Orcish Cataclysm (level 27, 222/281 HPs)
Began as a Hill Orc Fighter on June 1, 2017.
Was a High Priest of Qazlal.
Escaped with the Orb
... and 3 runes!

The game lasted 02:04:25 (62873 turns).

i have a new favourite god

Also I wasn't intending to aim for sub 2 hours, but I got abyssed to A:3 in vaults, panic teleported AWAY from the in-sight rune, then TPed again back on top of it. Just missed it.
Qazlal is cool, he's my friend.

Also a big win for team Crawl Is Too Easy, which it is, please remove haste potions.

tote up a bags fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 1, 2017

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
I've played this game off and on since 0.4 and I think the difficulty has remained more or less exactly the same, until the most recent version, in which I've had a few characters hit a wall after clearing D:15, Lair, and Orc. In older versions you had a lot more flexibility, because you could clear D all the way down to 27, dip into Vaults long enough to find Crypt or Blade, etc. These days if I'm playing a character who gets really bad luck on loot (especially hybrids, which is what I play 90% of the time) I hit this wall really hard, and it's incredibly noticeable. I'll be fully aware that if I try a Lair branch, Depths, or Elf that I will die, and so I spend my time frustratedly entering each of these branches in turn, slowly killing a handful of enemies, and then retreating at near death to try the next branch for a few thousand turns, round and around, until I actually do die.

My overall winrate is about 14% I think, and it's 20% in this tournament, and I think the game is too difficult. I think that there needs to be another branch or two that smooths out the transition from the D:15 point of the game to the rune collection portion of the game.

Heithinn Grasida
Mar 28, 2005

...must attack and fall upon them with a gallant bearing and a fearless heart, and, if possible, vanquish and destroy them, even though they have for armour the shells of a certain fish, that they say are harder than diamonds, and in place of swords wield trenchant blades of Damascus steel...

Mu. posted:

I've played this game off and on since 0.4 and I think the difficulty has remained more or less exactly the same, until the most recent version, in which I've had a few characters hit a wall after clearing D:15, Lair, and Orc. In older versions you had a lot more flexibility, because you could clear D all the way down to 27, dip into Vaults long enough to find Crypt or Blade, etc. These days if I'm playing a character who gets really bad luck on loot (especially hybrids, which is what I play 90% of the time) I hit this wall really hard, and it's incredibly noticeable. I'll be fully aware that if I try a Lair branch, Depths, or Elf that I will die, and so I spend my time frustratedly entering each of these branches in turn, slowly killing a handful of enemies, and then retreating at near death to try the next branch for a few thousand turns, round and around, until I actually do die.

My overall winrate is about 14% I think, and it's 20% in this tournament, and I think the game is too difficult. I think that there needs to be another branch or two that smooths out the transition from the D:15 point of the game to the rune collection portion of the game.

I agree with this. I haven't played as long. I played a little bit in .7 and .8 and only started playing a lot in .9 and .10. But, I feel like the game has become significantly less friendly to hybrids from the perspective of experience. However, I don't think it's an issue in the end game. By Zot: 5, hybrids still have enough, perhaps more than enough experience. The issue, in my opinion, is with lair branches. I don't remember which version introduced this particular change, but at one point, experience gain in lair was "normalized", so that some of the huge experience pinatas, like hydras, ceased to give a huge boost when you killed them. That, followed by making lair branches generally tougher, made post D:15 (or so, before depths), extremely punishing for characters that spread out their skills. Now, what is probably the correct way to play the game, and I should note that I never do this, is to focus on melee, or casting if you want something different but less optimal, exclusively early on, then switch after lair branches, especially in depths, once the experience starts to flow quickly.

That is less than satisfying for several reasons. First, you only start to play the type of character you want to play from the beginning once you're almost at the end. Second, the archetype is only effective once the most difficult portions of the game have passed. I don't want to comment on balance in the early game. Tavern memes suggest that's the only part of the game that matters, and at any rate, it's certainly the hardest. But I think class balance, with a few very obvious exceptions, feels pretty good at that point of the game. Hybrids are very weak early, but have very specific, powerful, guaranteed tools to help out. Once background ceases to play a large role, hybrids hit a very rough patch with no guaranteed help. As a player who mostly plays characters that invest a lot in both casting and melee, I think reducing XP in depths and zot and significantly boosting it in lair branches would help the game a lot. I can't state clearly what that would do for other archetypes, however, and I'm curious what experienced players who enjoy heavy melee think about it.

Heithinn Grasida fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jun 1, 2017

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Qazlal is really good congrats on finding the way

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

someone awful. posted:

Qazlal is really good congrats on finding the way

Qazlal is also the best god to worship out of a faded altar while on a streak. There is literally no instance where Qazlal is bad.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Stealthy stabbers via hexes, although you can still kind of make it work with Confuse/Dazzling Spray/Fulminating Prism. Although I think I would just sigh, switch to long blades and embrace the noise.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
I feel like there should be a spectrum of playstyles in a roguelike. But as I have worked through harder combos my successful play in Crawl as pretty much devolved to the two extremes of all defense and no defense. Hybriding is fun, there are gods designed around it, and you'd think it would be viable. Without it the game feels shallower and less interesting. I would really like to see AC nerfed and some advantages given to working in light armor and using a small weapon.

I used to have a big time webtiles rep for doing hybrids and wasting xp getting 6 different spell schools. I used to be really stubborn but now when I want to win I wear chain mail or better. I am reading all this and just shaking my head and sighing. I will respond in more detail after the tournament.

I think Hep makes stabbing a lot easier. The pet will stab, hex, and give you escape. It also will paralyze which makes for very quick kills, and in any big fight you can count on a mass confuse going off. Dith is good too if you are casting hexes, the shadow will mirror 50% of them. But the umbra is a lot less powerful for defense than people seem to think.

Also I won new tomb!

quote:

araganzar the Conqueror (L27 HOWn of The Shining One), escaped with the Orb and 15 runes on 2017-06-01 17:47:23, with 15780937 points after 99522 turns and 6:32:23.

Helped a bit by +8 broad axe of the Warrior {speed, rC+ Str+4} - that's the best 1H axe I've ever seen, probably does more damage than Arga with the STR. None of extended was a threat with TSO and Tomb was a joke. Manman hopped in to walk me through T3 and all he had to say was "head for those stairs". Brilliance+Silence about filled the whole room and while silence keeps you from using TSO powers it completely neuters the greater mummies and mummy priests.

Feels good except right after that my own teammate sniped the poo poo out of my fastest win. :drat:

Heithinn Grasida
Mar 28, 2005

...must attack and fall upon them with a gallant bearing and a fearless heart, and, if possible, vanquish and destroy them, even though they have for armour the shells of a certain fish, that they say are harder than diamonds, and in place of swords wield trenchant blades of Damascus steel...

Araganzar posted:

I feel like there should be a spectrum of playstyles in a roguelike. But as I have worked through harder combos my successful play in Crawl as pretty much devolved to the two extremes of all defense and no defense. Hybriding is fun, there are gods designed around it, and you'd think it would be viable. Without it the game feels shallower and less interesting. I would really like to see AC nerfed and some advantages given to working in light armor and using a small weapon.

I used to have a big time webtiles rep for doing hybrids and wasting xp getting 6 different spell schools. I used to be really stubborn but now when I want to win I wear chain mail or better. I am reading all this and just shaking my head and sighing. I will respond in more detail after the tournament.

I think my personal reaction to figuring out that hybrids suck was to mostly stop playing the game. That's not only about feeling that my preferred play style has suffered, I also surely am burned out, can't play webtiles without unbearable lag, and feel disaffected with the game's design direction. Unfortunately, trying other roguelikes really reinforces what's so great about Crawl and I frequently find myself thinking, "well crawl devs would know better than to have that kind of bullshit". I'm not sure if there's any other game with such robust, complex systems combined with such rigorous design.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Heithinn Grasida posted:

I think my personal reaction to figuring out that hybrids suck was to mostly stop playing the game. That's not only about feeling that my preferred play style has suffered, I also surely am burned out, can't play webtiles without unbearable lag, and feel disaffected with the game's design direction. Unfortunately, trying other roguelikes really reinforces what's so great about Crawl and I frequently find myself thinking, "well crawl devs would know better than to have that kind of bullshit". I'm not sure if there's any other game with such robust, complex systems combined with such rigorous design.

Hi you're me I think. I have played other roguelikes but there is something special about crawl - the monster design, the little things like the different formats of the various Hells, the fact that the game is kind enough to warn you before you walk into lava or deep water. For some reason my crawl games translate into a much more interesting narrative in my head as well. But I've become fairly disillusioned/disaffected.

The thing that kept me going is we had a crew of webtiles chatters that would usually descend on my game at some point. For a while that community kept things going but when CSZO went down we stopped having the usual 8-20 person chats. I miss having arrythmia and archaeo and some of the others I rarely see any more. I usually still have a spectator or five but it's not the same. Even when it's just me and jacquesderrida it keeps it from feeling lonely. I think if you had that social element it might make a difference. It's definitely good to have someone to bitch to as well.

It would be cool if we could have a shared chat - spectator enhancement is something I'm interested in working on. I think it could work doing something like the channels you have in MMORPGs like WoW. Something like !join goons. You could turn milestone displays on or off. I've looked at trying to give spectators the ability to see your skills, equipment, and text log without asking you to show it but the chat is fairly disconnected from the game and pulls its info off milestones instead. I'd have to put code in the actual game instead of the webtiles interface to store the info I want to make available and that's a higher bar both to code and get commited.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

New tomb sucks, but I managed it. First 15-rune win in almost a year, although it reminded me why I typically go for 4-5 runes usually.

code:
12553408 buddhastalin the Conqueror (level 27, 268/268 (273) HPs)
             Began as a Minotaur Fighter on May 29, 2017.
             Was the Champion of the Shining One.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on June 1, 2017!

The game lasted 09:50:19 (130126 turns).

buddhastalin the Conqueror (Minotaur Fighter)     Turns: 130126, Time: 09:50:20

HP:   268/268 (273) AC: 54    Str: 40    XL:     27
MP:   39/39         EV: 29    Int:  7    God:    the Shining One [******]
Gold: 12546         SH: 44    Dex: 21    Spells: 42/43 levels left

rFire    + + .     SeeInvis +   a - +9 double sword (holy)
rCold    + . .     Gourm    .   p - +6 large shield {reflect}
rNeg     + + +     Faith    .   U - +10 gold dragon scales
rPois    +         Spirit   .   v - +2 hat
rElec    .         Reflect  +   j - +4 dragonskin cloak
rCorr    +         Harm     .   C - +1 pair of gloves "Wetyeduca" {-Cast rF+ MR+ Dex+4}
MR       +++..     NoCast   +   J - +2 pair of boots {run}
Stlth    ..........             Q - brooch of Shielding {Reflect SH+8}
Regen    0.6/turn               D - ring "Turekyi" {Str+10 Dex+5 SInv}
MPRegen  0.3/turn               I - ring "Xefy" {rCorr Slay+4}

@: glowing, quick
A: retaliatory headbutt, horns 2, molten scales 1, sense surroundings 2
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: decaying, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone,
abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer
a: Divine Shield, Cleansing Flame, Summon Divine Warrior, Renounce Religion

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
It seems like the "light armor hybrid" template is currently not tier1 because of the removal of Haste. I'm really bad at Crawl, most my wins were Heavy Armour 2hander Guy, Vehemet Blaster Guy, or Light Armour Haste Guy.

Hopefully they find a sweet replacement to bring the archetype back to its former glory.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Charms itself is in a pretty bad place right now. The best spells in the school are all low level and require very little investment to take advantage of. It only has a few high level spells that also dip into other schools. Deflect missiles is only "good" now because repel missile got removed from casting. Ring of flames can be nice but it prohibts ozo's armour, the best hybrid spell, so you won't want to use it if you are wearing light armour. But if you're wearing heavier armour, you probably can't cast it. Death's door is a really good spell but its mostly used by necromancers. You never really get someone putting a massive amount of points into charms to cast it, because they could do that with necromancy instead and get better returns with the same end goal.

Castable haste did create balance issues but high level charms is pretty terrible now. Part of me thinks it might just be best to remerge it with hexes and go back to enchantments.

Question: Does anyone actually use excruciating wounds? All the other weapon buff spells got removed but this one is still around for some reason.

EDIT: Why are froggies not able to swim?

EDIT 2: Wait they totally can I'm dumb.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 2, 2017

protomexican
May 1, 2009

tee hee

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i've only ever used excruciating wounds on a kiku character who was going to brand a weapon with pain later but didn't have anything worth wasting the pain brand on at the time. and another time as a kiku character where i took the necronomicon.

i would be marginally sad if it were removed, but i'm not sure why it remains when the rest of the tempbrands don't

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

someone awful. posted:

i've only ever used excruciating wounds on a kiku character who was going to brand a weapon with pain later but didn't have anything worth wasting the pain brand on at the time. and another time as a kiku character where i took the necronomicon.

i would be marginally sad if it were removed, but i'm not sure why it remains when the rest of the tempbrands don't

Pain is the only brand which depends on a skill, as far as I'm aware. It gives dedicated necromancers another shot at getting a pain brand in their weapon class. I think it's fine to have corner case spells.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
How do you play a necromancer early to mid game? Summons seem like garbage and if I go martial at all I just get wrecked.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You just summon a bunch of zombies and have them punch stuff. They do just fine. Especially if you follow Kiku and get corpse drops on demand. Corpse rot is also exceptionally strong for the early and mid game as very little resists it.

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Araganzar posted:

It would be cool if we could have a shared chat - spectator enhancement is something I'm interested in working on. I think it could work doing something like the channels you have in MMORPGs like WoW. Something like !join goons. You could turn milestone displays on or off. I've looked at trying to give spectators the ability to see your skills, equipment, and text log without asking you to show it but the chat is fairly disconnected from the game and pulls its info off milestones instead. I'd have to put code in the actual game instead of the webtiles interface to store the info I want to make available and that's a higher bar both to code and get commited.

This would be amazing. No idea how practical it'd be, but I'd love to see this kind of thing.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Dying stupidly as a deep elf fighter of kiku with a pain +12 artifact longsword... ftl

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I thought wands of digging got removed from 0.20? Or was it disintegration? Either way I got both of them so I'm confused right now.

EDIT: Oh disintegration just does nothing to walls now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Internet Kraken posted:

I thought wands of digging got removed from 0.20? Or was it disintegration? Either way I got both of them so I'm confused right now.

EDIT: Oh disintegration just does nothing to walls now.
Don't give them ideas. All the other good wands are gone, at least let us keep digging.

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]
Well, if nothing else, this tournament has reinforced just how much I suck at this game. Came even seem to get multiple runes with the way combos ><

Welp. More bashing into the wall tomorrow.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

gently caress orb spiders in the round bulbous asssssssssss

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Ugh, I had an insanely good character going then died because I fat fingered next to a crocodile and danced around it for 3 turns, resulting in death. I should really add something to my rcfile that forces a -MORE- message when I drop below 30% health. Not sure what that would be though.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Internet Kraken posted:

Ugh, I had an insanely good character going then died because I fat fingered next to a crocodile and danced around it for 3 turns, resulting in death. I should really add something to my rcfile that forces a -MORE- message when I drop below 30% health. Not sure what that would be though.

Just think, if they hadn't removed WJC you would have been just fine...

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

Internet Kraken posted:

I've always wondered if it's on purpose that crocs and other swamp creatures blend into the swamp itself and punish players like myself who spam movement and attack inputs without paying too close attention.

Spider has some monsters that blend in too imo

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

force_more_message += LOW HITPOINT WARNING

be sure you have your low hitpoint warning set to something good though (hp_warnng = 30 (or whatever number)). setting it to something higher like maybe 50% is definitely helpful; especially on low HP races 30% is just too drat low

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Harvey Mantaco posted:

How do you play a necromancer early to mid game? Summons seem like garbage and if I go martial at all I just get wrecked.

Corpse rot making miasma clouds is like a free shot of curare, but you have to be pretty good about killing a weak enemy in a prime location, hoping they drop a corpse, and then kiting a strong enough enemy to the area and (if they're intelligent) waiting until they stand directly over the corpse. It's pretty tedious, but it's a simple way to rid yourself of stuff like killer bees and orc warriors.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

If you're kiku you can also use corpse drop for miasma fun, or simulacra. Death channel is a good spell to have going about lair-time, since it lets you turn those big packs of things like yaks into big packs of friends. Agony was good when I used it, being able to cut a big thing's health by straight-up half (if it has no resistance) is pretty strong in the early/midgame when the scariest threats won't have resists for it.

I've only recently been messing around with necromancy despite having played this game forever, and honestly it's a really fun school to me, with a lot of diversity and things you can do packed into it. It definitely suffers from hybrids being kind of garbage syndrome tho'

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Possibly a bug, definitely a UI gimmick: the main screen's status block doesn't call the Singing Sword the Screaming Sword when it switches, though it's renamed everywhere else.

On that note, if you get the Singing Sword on D:4 it's worth using.

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
Died in a zig I had no business dying in because I forgot Starcursed Masses spam paralyze if there are a lot of them in LoS. I got paralyzed twice in a row through MR+++++

Lesson learned, don't let Starcursed Masses surround you.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

I would recommend against getting Zin penance while on Zot5 with the orb. (my allies attacked after I blinked out of sanctuary and Zin got mad - still managed to win though, donated some money to help fix it).

Sticks to Snakes should better be called Snakestorm given how insane it is at higher power levels. Juggernauts? Gold Dragons? No problem.

I did go to single digit HP (even 1, with 0 mp) despite guardian spirit more times than I'd like. Only 3 runes, and one of my rare duplicated titles, because I hadn't yet claimed a win in the tournament.

https://crawl.jorgrun.rocks/morgue/rchandra/morgue-rchandra-20170602-041358.txt

pre:
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.20.0-8-g6b59dc7 (console) character file.

1392783 rchandra the Imperceptible (level 25, 130/130 HPs)
             Began as a Spriggan Transmuter on May 31, 2017.
             Was a High Priest of Zin.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 3 runes on June 2, 2017!

The game lasted 08:17:54 (97735 turns).

rchandra the Imperceptible (Spriggan Transmuter)   Turns: 97735, Time: 08:17:54

Health: 130/130    AC:  7    Str:  6    XL:     25   Next: 23%
Magic:  48/55      EV: 45    Int: 32    God:    Zin [*****.]
Gold:   399        SH: 16    Dex: 22    Spells: 2/58 levels left

rFire    + . .     SeeInvis +   b - +7 rapier (holy)
rCold    + + .     Gourm    .   C - +3 buckler of Hide-and-Seek {rN+}
rNeg     + . .     Faith    .   K - +2 robe {rC+ rF+} {Psyche}
rPois    .         Spirit   +   I - +3 hat of Pondering {ponderous, MR+ MP+10 Int+5}
rElec    +         Reflect  +   N - scarf {Spirit}
rCorr    .         Harm     .   (gloves unavailable)
MR       +++++                  (boots unavailable)
Stlth    ++++......             r - amulet of Moaddey {Reflect rC+ Int+6 SH+4}
Regen    0.4/turn               P - ring of Phasing {EV+8, =R}
MPRegen  0.4/turn               W - ring of Gin and Tonic {rElec MR+}

@: very quick
A: unfitting armour, see invisible, herbivore 3, speed 3, slow metabolism 2
0: Orb of Zot
}: 3/15 runes: decaying, serpentine, slimy
This mess was pretty bad/lucky:
pre:
80826 | Depths:1 | HP: 3/111 [battlesphere[Sojobo] (3)]HP: 3/111 [battlesphere[Sojobo] (3)]
 80842 | Depths:1 | Was placed under penance by Zin
 80844 | Depths:1 | Killed Sojobo
 80902 | D:15     | Donated 2 gold pieces to Zin
 81550 | D:15     | Reached skill level 24 in Stealth
 81629 | Depths:1 | HP: 1/111 [tengu reaver/bolt of lightning[Sojobo] (22)]
 82183 | Depths:1 | Was forgiven by Zin

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

3/6ths of my team dead in a ziggurat, I guess it's only in the spirit of things for me to find a way to join them

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Oh my god my luck. I am trying to get a fast win time and I find this in a shop and dive orc to buy it:
+9 broad axe of Reapportionment {antimagic, *Contam +Rage Dex+3 Stlth+}

Look at that thing. On a MiFi of Makh. So all I have to do now is get like 5 evoke to do lair as I was still getting crushed by hydrae. So I am just gonna clear D11 and then it's game over.

Then on D11 I run into a vault with two wizards and an orc sorceror who summons a smoke demon on seeing me. Since they were outside their vault in auto explore exposed me to all three in open space. What the gently caress, I have seen some bad vaults but three guys that can paralyze, two of which can also abyss and cast 50-70 dmg conjurations s loving ridiculous on D11. Why does that not get a runed door? If that doesn't get a runed door what the gently caress DOES?

Anwyay I got one turn to act, I read fear, because blink took me no where safe. Got all but the wizard next to me who was almost dead. That same turn I read fear he paralyzed me and he and the smoke demon smited and stone arrowed me to death.

Araganzar fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jun 2, 2017

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Eh that axe isn't even that great. Above average.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

jon joe posted:

Eh that axe isn't even that great. Above average.

+rage

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love
Can Mummies use the Staff of Wucad Mu? I bought it from a bazaar and didn't realise if I was blocked from it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010

someone awful. posted:

3/6ths of my team dead in a ziggurat, I guess it's only in the spirit of things for me to find a way to join them

I am ashamed of that death. I can't believe I got paralyzed for like 12 rounds through that much MR

• Locked thread