Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cobweb Heart posted:

I forgot to check back in. IX is some great poo poo and I barely got started with it!

*hands u a gun* bro i - i want you to promise - just one thing for me bro. if i ever get too cool to edit my posts to seem more excited about Final Fantasy... i want you to take this... and shoot me. kill me bro

Send me an email at bbg@somethingawful.com since you don't have PMs. I want to give you something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

I forgot to check back in. IX is some great poo poo and I barely got started with it!

*hands u a gun* bro i - i want you to promise - just one thing for me bro. if i ever get too cool to edit my posts to seem more excited about Final Fantasy... i want you to take this... and shoot me. kill me bro

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cobweb Heart posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cobweb Heart posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Awesome.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Cobweb Heart posted:

I'll do it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

me and you are going to make Imp Zone into the place to be for hosed up dudes who beg other posters to blow them up + chop their nuts off

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

me and you are going to make Imp Zone into the place to be for hosed up dudes who beg other posters to blow them up + chop their nuts off

lol... Classic Lunchmeat

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cobweb Heart posted:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Send me an email at bbg@somethingawful.com since you don't have PMs. I want to give you something

I sent one thank you.

Thank you.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GOQHDJ4?tag=dreldarion-20&th=1

zzodiac age preorder is only 32 on amazon right now

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i really don't remember hearing much about zodiac age when it came out. would it have aged well?

folder
Oct 9, 2016

my morning jackass posted:

i really don't remember hearing much about zodiac age when it came out. would it have aged well?

12 is still a good game to me but I'm still not quite over how great 15 is in comparison

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im in chapter 3 of ff15 and im starting to really fall for it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

im in chapter 3 of ff15 and im starting to really fall for it

Is that when you open up the 2nd area of the game? Cos I think most ppl spend like 20 hours there just fartin around, it's so good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Is that when you open up the 2nd area of the game? Cos I think most ppl spend like 20 hours there just fartin around, it's so good

yea, i helped the chocobo farm and took a picture at the big meteor and went to a city

driving near the meteor and looking far off and seeing a water tower really hit me, i dont know if any game really felt like a road trip like this before, outside of like fuckin euro truck simulator

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

yea, i helped the chocobo farm and took a picture at the big meteor and went to a city

driving near the meteor and looking far off and seeing a water tower really hit me, i dont know if any game really felt like a road trip like this before, outside of like fuckin euro truck simulator

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just remembered I have the season pass. I guess there's still dlc coming?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just remembered I have the season pass. I guess there's still dlc coming?

There's still a shitload of DLC coming. I'm gonna wait til all of it is out before NG+

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There's still a shitload of DLC coming. I'm gonna wait til all of it is out before NG+

Yeah this is pretty much what I'm waiting for.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm looking forward to having an excuse to play this again. Took a while but I really fell for this. Didn't do any fishing though, won't miss it in NG+

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

these sidequests never stop

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

these sidequests never stop

I ended up ignoring a lot of the sidequests because the amount was overwhelming, but they are good for XP

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you ever need money do Hurley from Lost's sidequests (the ones where you take pictures)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you ever need money do Hurley from Lost's sidequests (the ones where you take pictures)

Not sure why those pay out so much

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Because he's a rich man.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
I was classically conditioned to think the Hurley and Dino quests would never end and was sad when they did. Never got bored of prompto saying "please sir can I 'ave some ore"

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can't remember if I did all the Dino quests

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress dino for never moving from that long rear end pier.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

This.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Evil Eagle posted:

That little guido gently caress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

yyeah this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i didnt let them sleep for 9 days straight, i love this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm finally gonna pick up XV since it's 50% off, has the DLC turned out to be worth it? Thinking about picking up the Deluxe Bundle or w/e that includes all of it for 10 bucks more

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't played any of the DLC so I can't say, but I have the season pass and plan on ng+ once its all out. If it's only 10 bucks more I'd say go for it, but then again the game is great on its own.. it's up to U.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wish the season pass was on sale by itself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had no idea XV was getting a online multiplayer monster hunter style expansion so I bought the deluxe edition because that looks sick as hell.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

is the deluxe edition in a steel book? that might be cool.

the dlc is good because it fills in the story a bit and the seasons pass gives you items that makes AP progression more reasonable imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Think I'm gonna start a new game in 15 tonight. Maybe look at some guides to see how to build out the group in a less "flail-y" sort of way.