Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

A hearty lol at his stupid hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Any lawyers itt?

Can you confirm if Trump has the power to block a now private citizen (that Comey is) from testifying to congress??

I need to know how deep this lol goes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

That's a pretty big deal when the whole industry is only on the order of 50,000 jobs

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Terper posted:

No that's his face

ohh OHHHHH you mean that single strand of corn silk that's wrapped around his head awkwardly. Yeah that sucks too.

But seriously lol at his fat, dumb face that looks like a burlap sack full of watery oatmeal.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Viruswithshoes posted:

Any lawyers itt?

Can you confirm if Trump has the power to block a now private citizen (that Comey is) from testifying to congress??

I need to know how deep this lol goes

He does have the power, but it is probably bullshit under these circumstances and would be challenged in court and make him look guiltier. However, the point might be not to stop Comey from testifying, but just to delay it for as long as possible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-factbox-idUSKBN18T1OB

Kumo fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 2, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
of that 50,000, only ~10,000 are "extraction workers" so that is approximately .00001% of americans that are the entire narrative for this coal horseshit because i'm pretty sure when you talk about poor coal miners you don't mean the safety engineers and administrators and CEOs

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Kumo posted:

He does have the power, but it is probably bullshit under these circumstances and would be challenged in court and make him look guiltier.

So he's going to do it.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Nocheez posted:

I prefer Dan Savage's use of "Frothy Mix."

Macrowave Oven posted:

Don't forget about the poo.

Ah yeah, thanks mates.

Whatever you say, Mr. Frothy Mix-o-Cum'n'Lube'n'Poo Drip

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I think the best part of the coal thing is Trump would definitely have supported slaughtering them back in the day

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

So he's going to do it.

mos def

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Terper posted:

:patriot:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Kumo posted:

He does have the power, but it is probably bullshit under these circumstances and would be challenged in court and make him look guiltier. However, the point might be not to stop Comey from testifying, but just to delay it for as long as possible.

Thanks, that's a hearty lol either way

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

So he's going to do it.

yes yes yes. Now if someone can confirm that Mueller has the power to testify to him we'll be in hmbol territory again.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

These days when I see Trump's hair I just imagine him being bald and disgusting. It's so easy because that thing on his head doesn't look half-natural

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

If Comey has any sense (I'm sure he does) then he'll have made taped video testimony that'll surface when he's found with a mysterious self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'm sure the coal miners will be subject to thorough safety and environmental regulations, as well as be supplemented with generous healthcare policies

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

So he's going to do it.

It's going to depend on if people can use small enough words to get "This is an incredibly stupid idea" through to Trump while also making him think that it's his idea and other people wanted him to do it. If this was a sane situation, then the instant the idea was floated there would be thirty people jumping up to scream, "Are you loving retarded! That's the dumbest thing I've heard and I've heard Donald Trump is president of the United States!" But if someone did that to Trump he'd be tweeting that he was blocking Comey's testimony minutes later.

I really want them to try to do this. It's going to be delightful.

Viruswithshoes posted:

If Comey has any sense (I'm sure he does) then he'll have made taped video testimony that'll surface when he's found with a mysterious self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head

All of Comey's faults have come from trying to cover his own rear end. He has been documenting everything even before he was fired and I would be genuinely shocked if one of the first things he did after wasn't arranging video taped deposition with his attorneys.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 2, 2017

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Viruswithshoes posted:

Like Trump could ever secretly assassinate anyone. As soon as it happened he'd be bragging about it.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Random Stranger posted:

It's going to depend on if people can use small enough words to get "This is an incredibly stupid idea" through to Trump while also making him think that it's his idea and other people wanted him to do it. If this was a sane situation, then the instant the idea was floated there would be thirty people jumping up to scream, "Are you loving retarded! That's the dumbest thing I've heard and I've heard Donald Trump is president of the United States!" But if someone did that to Trump he'd be tweeting that he was blocking Comey's testimony minutes later.

I really want them to try to do this. It's going to be delightful.

Alternatively they could just not tell him that it's an option.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

Alternatively they could just not tell him that it's an option.

And what if someone on Fox news said it was?

OOooooh! Can we do that? We need to start tweeting at at Sean Hannity that the president has to block the lying testimony of that betrayer Comey! He's stupid enough to believe the line and then it's just a matter of time before it's all over Fox news.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

And what if someone on Fox news said it was?

OOooooh! Can we do that? We need to start tweeting at at Sean Hannity that the president has to block the lying testimony of that betrayer Comey! He's stupid enough to believe the line and then it's just a matter of time before it's all over Fox news.

It needs to be on Fox and Friends to really work.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
while i'm still thinkin bout those coal miners, if you divide trump's fantasy wall estimate (10bn) over the entire coal industry, he could pay each of them $200,000 instead of building the wall, probably closer to a half a million each using more realistic estimates

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

Egbert Souse posted:

I'm sure the coal miners will be subject to thorough safety and environmental regulations, as well as be supplemented with generous healthcare policies

Ahahahahaha

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/870300912983592960

Here we go. WATCH OUT!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone post about him being a literal honest to god cuck yet (his wife is sleeping with a man who works in their nyc building)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i like that posted:

Did anyone post about him being a literal honest to god cuck yet (his wife is sleeping with a man who works in their nyc building)

Anyone who was buying the "staying states away from gross jabba warbucks ~for little baron's school~" was a credulous bastard and very obviously she was hopping on doormen. But I figured that was just obvious and normies were too classy to talk about it, there's actually an article with details and poo poo now? News to me.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

linku

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LOL my employer (National Lab) just sent out an email to all employees telling us to get ready because the proposed budget will cut ~1,000 jobs at the lab, or about 25% total workforce.
The real LOL here is that my Trump-voting inlaws called us up all concerned about this. They all of a sudden realized that we'd be moving probably very far away with their grandkids should I be needing a new job.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

who honestly believes she is still taking that fetid orange dick

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

And I said/ what about/ gettin' fisted at Tiffany's?

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

And I said what about the bathroom at Tiffany's?
She said I think I remember the piss
And as I recall I think, we both kind o' liked it
And I said well that's, the one thing we've got

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Feel this baby, I like the way it's going down
When nobody's around, slip-slide ride
Giving me that nice smile
Female I like, what I want to give all night
You and me alone, everybody's gone toss it up
Baby let's get it on

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

why can she not divorce him? I can't see why its in her interest to associate with him and she can still trade off his trump name

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

He ain't a bad looking dude, and by putting the horns on Donald Jabba Trump, he is cool in my book.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TotalLossBrain posted:

LOL my employer (National Lab) just sent out an email to all employees telling us to get ready because the proposed budget will cut ~1,000 jobs at the lab, or about 25% total workforce.
The real LOL here is that my Trump-voting inlaws called us up all concerned about this. They all of a sudden realized that we'd be moving probably very far away with their grandkids should I be needing a new job.

Tell them they'll never see your children again.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jel Shaker posted:

why can she not divorce him? I can't see why its in her interest to associate with him and she can still trade off his trump name

Would love to see the president of the United States hauled into divorce court lmao

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Jel Shaker posted:

A divorce won't play well with his voting base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Emperor Don is gettin cucked lol