Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Antivehicular posted:

It's pretty much always on the first page of the Goon Doctor, but here you go: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469571

Ah, for some reason I didn't think to check YLS. Looked everywhere else though. Thanks, friendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh god.....that was the thread with the chicken baby wasn't it?

with the old woman? a very gross but funny story but i dont think it was real

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Of course it wasn't, but it was still yucky and hilarious. And on theme because there was that story either just before or after from an EMT about a woman that had a tampon infected into her and she pulled it out in front of them and just poured rancid goop onto the floor.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just a few years ago we were making fun of dollfuckers. Now goons are all "please just gently caress dolls, don't kill anyone".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i did try sarching for old woman rotten chicken vagina for a bit but i dont like translating too many weird sentences in my head

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Hogge Wild posted:

was that the thread where someone did a 50' ant?

Is that when 50' Ant *doesn't* post in a thread, but someone mentions him, and then the thread is derailed for two pages with people debating his stories?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Girl is as weird as he is, yet still is gettin azn dick on the side

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Lol that figurine thread owns

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Powaqoatse posted:

i did try sarching for old woman rotten chicken vagina for a bit but i dont like translating too many weird sentences in my head

It's actually from a GBS thread about hosed up ambulance stories I think.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
I have radiating pain and pins-and-needles going up my arm from a scorpion sting.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Fish Of Doom posted:

You know what? Good on you for just owning it, dude.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big Centipede posted:

I have radiating pain and pins-and-needles going up my arm from a scorpion sting.

Hate those. It feels like alternating numbness and electric shocks with a throbbing pain underneath. Really odd uncomfortable sensation.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

should you get that scorpion sting checked out?

it sounds kinda dangerous

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Powaqoatse posted:

He knows what he's doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE-LMPHR_TY

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ah ok

i think, i think i feel pretty good about the video not being available

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Powaqoatse posted:

I've been stung by worse. This isn't a gimmick. I really did get stung by a scorpion please like and subscribe to get more content like this.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

chitoryu12 posted:

"My girlfriend got me a fuckable mannequin of herself so I wouldn't be lonely" is a rabbit hole I have concerns about going further down.

Her being fake would probably be a more healthy relationship

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Powaqoatse posted:

ah ok

i think, i think i feel pretty good about the video not being available

It's a bullshit monster bug wars video like wow no poo poo a big Scolopendra heros can take a subadult Hadrurus wowwee

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Big Centipede posted:

It's a bullshit monster bug wars video like wow no poo poo a big Scolopendra heros can take a subadult Hadrurus wowwee

*Godzilla roars and gross slurping sounds dubbed in to make the battle more interesting*

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Panfilo posted:

*Godzilla roars and gross slurping sounds dubbed in to make the battle more interesting*

*Smash cut to bug doctor in darkened room*
" S. Murderosa's claws are designed to tear. If he gets you in his grasp it's all over"
*CGI animation of bug attacking camera*

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
Does anybody remember the Russian ambulance crew stories?

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

SaltyJesus posted:

Weren't they joosing hardcore their entire lives?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

SaltyJesus posted:

That rings a vague bell, but I'm not recalling much in the way of specifics.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Yeah that was from one of the joose threads and it was hilarious.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm pretty sure there's a link to that somewhere in this thread, or at least a link to a thread that has a link to it

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

SaltyJesus posted:

Yes and I have the whole thing in a pastebin, I can post it if I find it or when I get home. It's one of the wildest things I've ever read online.

edit: found a different pastebin of it:
https://ja.pastebin.ca/1679023

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Do they make them fight for this? I guess they're doing their natural behavior and anyway i'd probably kill either one if they came out the shower drain. But you can definitely see the fear and panic in the hosed up tiny see-through lobster as the jazz hands snake reels it in and eats it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jesus Christ that story. I had to stop at the snow globes it's too much.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

That story is one of the all time internet classics let alone SA.also the one goon who tried krokodil,blacked out for a week and woke up divorced ,with a gran piano in his living room and trying to piece together what happened like a more hosed up version of the hangover.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

ChainsawCharlie posted:

That story is one of the all time internet classics let alone SA.also the one goon who tried krokodil,blacked out for a week and woke up divorced ,with a gran piano in his living room and trying to piece together what happened like a more hosed up version of the hangover.

The joose was the stuff responsible for the blackouts. Krokodil just melted people's limbs off at an almost 100% success rate yet goons were still trying to get ahold of it because they were sure there was a "safe" way to take it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lol I don't think any of the krokodil stuff on the forums was real, people joked about it in a thread once but that's it

The phenazepam stuff was absolutely real and that's where the grand piano thing came from.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

ChainsawCharlie posted:

This is like four different goon drug stories combined lol

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Did he fix his marriage

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
It's the least dramatic of the joose stories but i always appreciated the guy who was crying because he punched his wife in the back of the head to prove she wasn't real

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Pretty sure this didn't originate from SA, but I know it made the rounds here quite a bit a while ago:

There's some quote where a really sad dude (maybe on deviant art?) said something like "All characters from all my favorite TV shows come together for a big party!"

I tried to reference it as a joke and I realized I had no idea what is was from and Google isn't helping me. Anyone know what that's from?

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Last Chance posted:

Pretty sure this didn't originate from SA, but I know it made the rounds here quite a bit a while ago:

There's some quote where a really sad dude (maybe on deviant art?) said something like "All characters from all my favorite TV shows come together for a big party!"

I tried to reference it as a joke and I realized I had no idea what is was from and Google isn't helping me. Anyone know what that's from?

I'm pretty sure it was from GameFAQs.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Last Chance posted:

https://storify.com/HunkyJimpjorps/the-saga-of-gamemaster-anthony-s-birthdays-33-39

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Last Chance posted:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

swamp waste posted:

It's the least dramatic of the joose stories but i always appreciated the guy who was crying because he punched his wife in the back of the head to prove she wasn't real

That one was great, but let us not forget the Joose-dealing goon that died on a park bench, resulting in Joose-ordering TCC goons discussing the best way to contact his family so that they could get refunds for their outstanding orders.

Or the Joose-tripping goon that pulled a gun on his wife and child then cooked to death after passing out in his car in his driveway in the hot sun, resulting in his wife posting in TTC asking for advice on how to cover up the drug use so that the insurance payout wouldn't get kiboshed.

Dillbag has a new favorite as of 23:51 on Jun 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i think the piano guy ended up slow roasting himself in his car while high on some other dumb rear end combination of detergent and ground up flintstones vitamins