Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Al! posted:

wrong thread bash fash

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

lancemantis posted:

his photos suggest its with the new woman he's whitewashing or whatever they like to call their no-moral-miscegenation-except-my-miscegenation

They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

In fact most alt-righters seem to prefer POC girls.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

lancemantis posted:

his photos suggest its with the new woman he's whitewashing or whatever they like to call their no-moral-miscegenation-except-my-miscegenation

she is way too pretty for that level of idiocy

pearls before swine gentlemen, pearls before swine

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

In fact most alt-righters seem to prefer POC girls.

:smugjones:

so this is really just sexual politics

grind the men of color into a fine dust, and make sure women can't support themselves, so you can have your pick in the sexual marketplace

:smugjones: :guinness:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Baby doesn't look too happy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

StashAugustine posted:

Baby doesn't look too happy

babies' faces don't lie; they don't have that skill yet

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
both cernovich and his wife are not unattractive at all it's a shame their brains are so badly broken

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Gotta wonder what she is thinking.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

Gotta wonder what she is thinking.

Divorce and alimony check

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

both cernovich and his wife are not unattractive at all it's a shame their brains are so badly broken

Guy who looks like cernovich spotted

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Uncle Wemus posted:

how much does being a professional insult to white people pay?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

now you know, personality(ies) aside, that while it's true that cernovich is not ugly, he is still punching massively above his weightclass

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

They're definitely not married, otherwise Cernovich would stop getting his giant alimony checks from his ex-wife.

I would like to know how this would work out in a family court if the mother of Cernovich's child brought this up in a custody hearing. "No, your honor, I never planned to marry her because I couldn't support myself without my ex-wife's alimony payments!"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Guy who looks like cernovich spotted

im not demonstrating male pattern baldness (yet)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

They're definitely not married, otherwise Cernovich would stop getting his giant alimony checks from his ex-wife.

I would like to know how this would work out in a family court if the mother of Cernovich's child brought this up in a custody hearing. "No, your honor, I never planned to marry her because I couldn't support myself without my ex-wife's alimony payments!"

can you pay child support with alimony

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
According to wiki I don't think there was an alimony schedule, just a single, 7-figure settlement. So he's been coasting off that and would be free to get married.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bushiz posted:

According to wiki I don't think there was an alimony schedule, just a single, 7-figure settlement. So he's been coasting off that and would be free to get married.

but see, it's not miscegenation if you don't marry them because...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
god doesnt recognize your union come on log you should be on this poo poo way better than I

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Bushiz posted:

A woman paid over a million dollars to never see his penis again

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

but see, it's not miscegenation if you don't marry them because...

no, it's not miscegnation because she's persian, and persians are actually very aryan, you see.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bushiz posted:

no, it's not miscegnation because she's persian, and persians are actually very aryan, you see.

that whole region of india really after the persian invasion. my ex wives family and her just used to toss that term around all the time like it wasnt a thing at all.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Assuming a million, million and a half settlement, with no taxes Cernovich wouldn't be living too high on the hog.

Rule of thumb is that if you invest wisely you can maintain the value of your investments and earn about 4% income per year. So assuming Cernovich shoveled $1 million into dividend ETFs (which he has talked about multiple times) he's doing as well as someone earning $19.25/hour at a full time job at the low end, without having to work.

This is assuming a guy who thinks magical cum exists is doing things right. I googled up some of his investment advice and he thinks closed end funds (basically limited edition ETFs issued by funds that aren't going to increase their investment pool) are super awesome for some reason and that his financial advisor sells them to him. I asked around at my office and nobody was able to give me a reason why a closed fund is necessarily better than an open fund. So I'm guessing Cernovich is just as big a moron with money as he is with exercise, and that his advisor is selling him the high commission poo poo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
so you are saying he is going to financially implode publicly and do a gofundme?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bushiz posted:

lol, yeah i heard that one
too bad once you say iranian instead the whole mood changes, because then it becomes about Muslims

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

sneakyfrog posted:

god doesnt recognize your union come on log you should be on this poo poo way better than I

:roflolmao: :roflolmao:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

sneakyfrog posted:

so you are saying he is going to financially implode publicly and do a gofundme?

He'll probably be fine but do a gofundme anyway.

Getting the 7 figure payout but still recording his shows at his girlfriend's parents' house to appear rich makes more sense than high monthly alimony payments. I thought he got a settlement and like $4,000+ per month.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

sneakyfrog posted:

absofuckin'lutely

and it will be glorious schadenfraude! just like a fine wine, or a beautiful man, it will need savoring! :kiss:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

He'll probably be fine but do a gofundme anyway.

Getting the 7 figure payout but still recording his shows at his girlfriend's parents' house to appear rich makes more sense than high monthly alimony payments. I thought he got a settlement and like $4,000+ per month.

right, but you said he was a moron, also please lemme have this, lol!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hes giong to die homeless begging for more precius gorilla cum outside the gates of his city zoo

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

cumshitter posted:

Assuming a million, million and a half settlement, with no taxes Cernovich wouldn't be living too high on the hog.

Rule of thumb is that if you invest wisely you can maintain the value of your investments and earn about 4% income per year. So assuming Cernovich shoveled $1 million into dividend ETFs (which he has talked about multiple times) he's doing as well as someone earning $19.25/hour at a full time job at the low end, without having to work.

This is assuming a guy who thinks magical cum exists is doing things right. I googled up some of his investment advice and he thinks closed end funds (basically limited edition ETFs issued by funds that aren't going to increase their investment pool) are super awesome for some reason and that his financial advisor sells them to him. I asked around at my office and nobody was able to give me a reason why a closed fund is necessarily better than an open fund. So I'm guessing Cernovich is just as big a moron with money as he is with exercise, and that his advisor is selling him the high commission poo poo.

Or you could just eat your seed money slowly. Invest it enough that taxes don't kill you too much and live off of 100k for 10 years or so hoping you either make it rich on your gorllia mindset scam, or can steal another family's wealth before then.
He could still wind up a common-law spouse to the current partner and be owed half her assets if she does the real work and he's pretending to be a homemaker while :justpost::justpost::justpost:'ing all day

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
from what i recall he straigh tout says "i got thi sinvestment advice from tony robbins" on his danger and play blog

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
so we should buy her an account then?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

hes giong to die homeless begging for more precius gorilla cum outside the gates of his city zoo

yes!

that's the stuff!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I don't think he's married her, if for no other reason than he'd lose his alimony from his ex-wife if he did.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So the Oathkeepers can't bring their toys to Portland on Sunday because the rally is in a federally-owned (not city-owned) park. Another problem for them is that some of the local organizers backed out.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
PJW is Dostoyevsky's underground man who never leaves his apartment and refuses to have his diseased liver checked to get one over on the doctors.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ffs the lindsay grahm guy posts too much.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ffs the lindsay grahm guy posts too much.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ffs the lindsay grahm guy posts too little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ffs the lindsay grahm guy posts too much and too little simultaneously.