Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Russia couldn't conquer the Ukraine, a country so poor and corrupt that at the beginning of the Novorossiyan War they didn't even have gasoline to get their soldiers to the east. They can't even keep hold of all of Donetsk, but you're worried that they can do an amphibious invasion of the UK lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

the way her mouth forms some sort of unnatural sneer after every short phrase is really disconcerting

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Perhaps a revolutionary mobile nuclear missile system, a bipedal tank. The missing link between infantry and artillery.

a missing piece of the military puzzle... a gear, you might say

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

hahah she's terrified and can't wait for this to be over

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

All I wanted was to rob the mentally ill and kill millions

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Vox Nihili posted:

the way her mouth forms some sort of unnatural sneer after every short phrase is really disconcerting

Hodgepodge posted:

hahah she's terrified and can't wait for this to be over
watch her pull a david brent in the final few seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPu_d4SSOPk

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 01:07 on Jun 3, 2017

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

She's literally the Simpsons version of Nixon.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

wanna hear more about this el gato character. hes running for a mp seat right?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
imo old English guys should have to promise not to spend the rest of their life fantasising about nuclear war in order to receive a pension

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A vote for conservatives is a vote for megadeath

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Russia couldn't conquer the Ukraine, a country so poor and corrupt that at the beginning of the Novorossiyan War they didn't even have gasoline to get their soldiers to the east. They can't even keep hold of all of Donetsk, but you're worried that they can do an amphibious invasion of the UK lmao.

the reason russia hasn't steamrolled donetsk and the rest of ukraine is because they don't want to hth

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

But they do want to invade Britain?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
take it to SevastoPOL thread

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They haven't released a good album in years, and Dave Mustaine's a crazy rear end in a top hat these days!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They haven't released a good album in years, and Dave Mustaine's a crazy rear end in a top hat these days!

They're still way better than Metallica.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They're still way better than Metallica.

I was impressed with Hardwired, for the most part. I mean sure they're not at Master of Puppets or And Justice for All levels anymore, but who the hell is?

And as obnoxious as Lars can be, at least he's never declared that a mass shooting is an Obama-engineered false flag to justify gun confiscation.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

im the assumption that whoever happens to be the russian tsar at the time is not a slightly unhinged nationalist with revanchist ambitions

do you know what the word 'revanchist' means

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the reason russia hasn't steamrolled donetsk and the rest of ukraine is because they don't want to hth

oh. no, i see. you just have brain problems

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

in America they call it magadeath

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I was impressed with Hardwired, for the most part. I mean sure they're not at Master of Puppets or And Justice for All levels anymore, but who the hell is?

And as obnoxious as Lars can be, at least he's never declared that a mass shooting is an Obama-engineered false flag to justify gun confiscation.

The Hangar 18 video was a warning sign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGIocJK9Tc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
did jam man or child hating woman win yet

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

yeah but they don't open the envelope until the ceremony next week

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
personally i'm rooting for british jill stein and her legion of tea crystals

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Caroline Lucas owns and comparing her to Jill Stein is very very rude

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bryter posted:

Caroline Lucas owns and comparing her to Jill Stein is very very rude

there's actually a british jill stein?? if she owns then she's not british jill stein, rude

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
She's the leader of the English & Welsh Green Party. "Co-leader" with some guy called Jonathan actually, but nobody has ever seen him

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jonathan is dead, sorry to inform you

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

that's what they told friends and family but there's a reason they don't let anyone go down to the cellar

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
it's a pity that everything in britain is boring including the leftist populists

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Bernie's brother Larry is a member of the Green party. He ran for Cameron's seat

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

logikv9 posted:

there's actually a british jill stein?? if she owns then she's not british jill stein, rude
she's been elected as a member of a legislative body by a public vote six times, so she's approx. infinity-times more succesful than jill stein

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

nobody thought that the US was brazen enough to sponsor a coup against the elected government of the Ukraine or crazy enough to sponsor a civil war in Syria to fund an oil pipeline because Assad didn't play along

sure these are all happenings outside of western europe but give it twenty years with the crazy election surprises continuing and god knows what might happen

hth

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i like how cORByn doesn't want to murder millions of people i hope that stance isn't too controversial

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

you don't know what a coup is, do you?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

whats the source of this worthy pic and how can i share like and retweet it?

also what was that old rear end thing that peopel would do before retwatting was a thing

i forgot what it was called and people would have a button in their browser to do it

it is so unimportant to my life that i can't even describe it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

you don't know what a coup is, do you?

i didn't say palace coup dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Uncle Wemus posted:

i like how cORByn doesn't want to murder millions of people i hope that stance isn't too controversial

that makes him

*checks notes*

oh ya

insanely good