Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Played against a Hedlok with Twintelle's body for my last match.

Why, Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

M A S T E R P I E C E

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I really hate 2v2 if you get paired with Master Mummy. I swear you cannot dodge for poo poo tethered to him.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The robo girl with mallets is overwhelming my poor opponents its sad

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Hedlok with three shield arms is ludicrous

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Real hurthling! posted:

The robo girl with mallets is overwhelming my poor opponents its sad

Mechanika with Hammers is downright frustrating until you get used to side-stepping. Double-Mechanika with Hammers will gently caress you and your teammate right up though, because those loving hammers go everywhere you could be.

Zelder posted:

Hedlok with three shield arms is ludicrous

I got six-hand Megaton Hedlok :gibs:.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I kinda want an arms super turbo where you can move way faster.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I want an arms that's a good game. :/

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I want an arms that's a good game. :/

I have good news.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
When are we getting more Nintendo breakfast cereals? They're really missing a long-neglected key vertical here.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Meldonox posted:

When are we getting more Nintendo breakfast cereals? They're really missing a long-neglected key vertical here.

Splatoon Cereal with fruit-flavoured rings is a clear missed opportunity :colbert:.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
An ARMS cereal where it tastes like poo poo because the game is poo poo.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Splatoon Cereal with fruit-flavoured rings is a clear missed opportunity :colbert:.

Squid Headset Adapter shaped "marshmallows???"

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Be sure to fold the bag over when you put the box away. Help your cereal... stay fresh. :smug:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Meldonox posted:

My Mom refused to buy me the Nintendo Cereal System as a child and I held a grudge about that longer than was healthy for a 5 year old. (But I remember getting picked up from Kindergarten on Friday afternoons and her having a Nintendo Ice Cream Sandwich waiting in the car for me - it tasted better than a regular ice cream sandwich, because it has Mouser on it! And a few years later she had no problem buying those Nintendo mini-sodas, so who knows what the cereal thing was all about.)

Anyhow, now that I'm an adult who makes my own choices I will buy literally loving anything I can eat, drink or inject that has a Nintendo property on the label; I'm all aboard bringing this poo poo back. I mean, I'm already blowing through my recommended sodium intake for the week chugging those cans of Campbell's condensed soup with the Mario shaped noodles.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

You should probably see a nutritionist

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Super Mario 3 is the best and by best I mean best thing in the history of earth. This is my 10 year old self talking.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
that boy aint right

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm going to finally do something I've dreaded doing for years.

I can't tell my friends or parents this, and while I don't hold my fellow forums members in the high esteem of my loved ones, I hope you can accept me.

Kirby > Mario

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I finally beat the boss of level 6 of Thumper after trying for like a week. And I got the bad ending in Blaster Master Zero. And I beat Zelda (but am missing 3 memories)!

Any suggestions for a downloadable game? I don't really want Wonder Boy. I am thinking maybe Kamiko or something. Or maybe I'll just keep playing FFVI for SNES in the meantime.

edit: if I could get to a store I might pick up Disgaea, but I am recovering from surgery and can't really drive for a while.

Wilkins Micawber fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 3, 2017

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Finally "beat" BotW tonight. I can't tell how many hours it took me, but I had all four Divine Beasts, the Master Sword, did 48 shrines including the Kurok Trials, found all the fairy fountains, bought my own house, found about 40 Kurok seeds, and unlocked all the towers, then beat Ganon.

Completion percentage? 14%

What a great loving game. The only bummer is that now I can only go back to the save before I beat Ganon. I can't run around a Hyrule with no Ganon, no Guardians and no corruption to finish what I wanted.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pakistani politics posted:

I finally beat the boss of level 6 of Thumper after trying for like a week. And I got the bad ending in Blaster Master Zero. And I beat Zelda (but am missing 3 memories)!

Any suggestions for a downloadable game? I don't really want Wonder Boy. I am thinking maybe Kamiko or something. Or maybe I'll just keep playing FFVI for SNES in the meantime.

edit: if I could get to a store I might pick up Disgaea, but I am recovering from surgery and can't really drive for a while.

I'd go Wonder Boy. Really good remake of a forgotten gem.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I don't want to pay $20 for a game I stumbled through 10 years ago on an emulator. Plus the revamped graphics look really unappealing for some reason. I'll just stick with No Games for now, dick mouth.

To anyone on the fence: Thumper is really loving good and you should buy it.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I will never miss an opportunity to plug Kamiko. It's a great little arcade game, and it's only 5bux to boot!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Artix posted:

I will never miss an opportunity to plug Kamiko. It's a great little arcade game, and it's only 5bux to boot!

I'll second it. Pretty fun game.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Disgaea is on the eshop, but I get wanting a physical copy instead. I've been playing it a lot, and having it on mobile is so convenient.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Decided against bringing my switch to Europe.

I'm deeply regretting it as I'm stuck in NYC for the next 6 hours because of my delayed flight. My 3ds is cool though so there's that.

Why didn't you bring it? Im going to Ireland next month and I couldn't think of a good reason to leave it at home.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/2/15730702/nintendo-switch-virtual-console

classic game collection and virtual console are two different things apparently and still no word on any VC. :|

i bet the CGC is going to be the 30 games from the nes classic complete with the UI and poo poo, just with added online.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The only reason I got my switch was so I could play Super Mario World on it. Just release VC already Nintendo ffs.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If only there was some massive gaming event about a week away that they could reveal their forthcoming VC plans at

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Infinitum posted:

If only there was some massive gaming event about a week away that they could reveal their forthcoming VC plans at

if only!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I want them to announce/release some loving new games instead of 8€ SNES games and Wii U remakes

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

why do no switch games have sfx/music volume sliders

it can't be that weird of a thing to listen to other music while i play video games

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Katana Gomai posted:

I want them to release some loving new games instead of 8€ SNES games and Wii U remakes

Good news friend, ARMS and Splatoon 2 are almost out :)

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

if this switch is a rockin

i'm playin zelda to dokken

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Splatoon is clearly a fruit cereal.

Kirby is a marshmallow one.

Mario's is a captain crunch knockoff.

Devil World is no longer carried by this supermarket and we apologize for offense we've caused.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

why do no switch games have sfx/music volume sliders

it can't be that weird of a thing to listen to other music while i play video games

TumbleSeed does, I agree basically every game ought to do the same

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Give me the Bayonetra cereal

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Shovel Knight if you haven't got it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Real hurthling! posted:

I kinda want an arms super turbo where you can move way faster.

Seems entirely likely and easy to implement.

• Locked thread