Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

does the No You Shut The gently caress Up Dad thread tag exist as an emote, and if so what is the code, please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm actually doing okay guy, Trump is just the cherry on top

Also sounds like "Bootstraps!"

No you work you're a failure.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

World War Mammories posted:

my dad is a stereotypical Very Serious Person who to this day believes that clinton's loss wasn't her fault. years ago he also sent me a bill maher book which I never read, because I thought maher was a loving moron even before I learned he's antivax. this "joke" he's made gives me a little bit of spiteful joy

Could be worse. My parents gave me a Joel Osteen book.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bill "house friend of the family" Maher, very nice

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Maher is a whiney piece of poo poo manlet

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Bill "house friend of the family" Maher, very nice

a man deserving of a trumptar if there ever was one

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Really it's just more proof people with mindsets like his think "jokes" like that are only ok when he uses them because everyone knows how enlightened and progressive he is

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Bill Maher is good and has always been good

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't understand the "House N" joke

Whats the house

Is he just saying he's an inside kind of guy. Why was it even brought up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Whats the house

The big house

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

a bone to pick posted:

Bill Maher is good and has always been good

this but unironically

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
oh gently caress I found Mordor's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKlHdj-anU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Owned by a child, lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

a bone to pick posted:

Clintons Tiny Homophobes

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Whats the house

If you're asking sincerely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TE3WYUVj4U

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Even more proof that this thread is filled with 12 year olds

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

That's the same kid that calls me a human being in blops

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 3, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

and they stunt on you on the reg

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Bholder posted:

UKMT is that way

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Who is Maher

Has he heard the song

The song

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i imagine it's confusing to foreigners, what with everything bad the obama administration did being ignored by the media and now the pure garbage they are reporting.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Mnoba posted:

i imagine it's confusing to foreigners, what with everything bad the obama administration did being ignored by the media and now the pure garbage they are reporting.

My friend

the song

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tiny Deer posted:

My friend

the song

lol you live in a country that is dependent on my country, and I am indifferent to your plight

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

lol you live in a country that is dependent on my country, and I am indifferent to your plight

I don't understand what you mean sweet friend

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Deer posted:

I don't understand what you mean sweet friend

Canada is an USA protectorate.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Look at the top economies of the world, excluding china, they all are protected by the USA military and reconstruction investments.

Lol just lol if you live there and don't worship Uncle Sam.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Look at the top economies of the world, excluding china, they all are protected by the USA military and reconstruction investments.

Lol just lol if you live there and don't worship Uncle Sam.

I love America I love it so much

My teeth bleed with love

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ah yes, the American ideal of having people generations removed from you die continents away in conflicts not related to the topic at hand so you can send demand grudging respect from foreigners. Let me get my tiny flag and fife.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Krustic posted:

Could be worse. My parents gave me a Joel Osteen book.

I got "The Secret" :suicide:

Didn't know Maher was anti-vax on top of already being an intolerable smuglord oval office

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Ah yes, the American ideal of having people generations removed from you die continents away in conflicts not related to the topic at hand so you can send demand grudging respect from foreigners. Let me get my tiny flag and fife.

The only reason you're able to comfortably complain about this ideal is because the concept you're strawmanning exists in the first place.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kiryen posted:

The only reason you're able to comfortably complain about this ideal is because the concept you're strawmanning exists in the first place.

What am I strawman-ing you dumb bastard? People right above me literally told non Americans they have no right to bitch about America acting loving retarded now because of old wars we won and the resultant state of pax Americana.

It's not me being the idiot here. The US can be wrong and be called on it without clutching it's pearls.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

What am I strawman-ing you dumb bastard? People right above me literally told non Americans they have no right to bitch about America acting loving retarded now because of old wars we won and the resultant state of pax Americana.

It's not me being the idiot here. The US can be wrong and be called on it without clutching it's pearls.

The only reason you're alive to talk poo poo about America is because we saved your ancestors asses in dubya dubya two

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

At your loving retarded ideas of what constitutes loving retarded.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
always happy to see new liberal blood itt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kiryen posted:

At your loving retarded ideas of what constitutes loving retarded.

oh q_q me a loving river and get back to me with a point.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
still fine today?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

so it's irrelevant if the US pulls out of NATO, cool that poo poo sucks anyway

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Who needs nato? Can always join the Warsaw pact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

so it's irrelevant if the US pulls out of NATO, cool that poo poo sucks anyway

NATO peacekeeping is good. US invasions are bad.

• Locked thread