Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Frijolero posted:

Corbyn's gonna snag the victory and Theresa May is gonna turn back into seabird and live the rest of her days on a isle somewhere.

i unfortunately know a lot of british boug pricks who spend every waking moment complaining about corbyn and his lack of appropriate blairite class signaling. at this point id want him to win regardless of his platform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Breakfast All Day posted:

i unfortunately know a lot of british boug pricks who spend every waking moment complaining about corbyn and his lack of appropriate blairite class signaling. at this point id want him to win regardless of his platform

:sever:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Jazerus posted:

here lies boosted_c5

he never wore the hat

free boosted

if he wears the hat

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Zoran posted:

free boosted

if he wears the hat

No.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

wait why didn't he want to wear the hat

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Karl Barks posted:

He is a gigantic wimp and was worried his neighbors wouldn't approve of him supporting a Hutt.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

Because his neighbors might have found out he was a Trump supporter.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

ah that ol' physical interaction with other human beings in real life thing

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
And in the end he could have won bigly :sad:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

I don't recommend it

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Karl Barks posted:

RAR I'M A BIG TOUGH TRUMP GUY WITH BIG, LOUD TRUCKS AND GUNS, TRIGGERING ALL YOU LIB CUCK PUSSIES WITH MY MANLINESS what no of course I can't wear the hat outside what if the Hendersons see?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lmao

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free willa rogers. :mad:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
willa rogers is free

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/02/hillary-clinton-barack-obama-an-attractive-good-looking-man/

we need to start talking about attractive priviledge

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Christ haha wow

Wow.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

"The reason I couldn't get suburban moms to vote for me is because I couldn't take advantage of their secret black lover fantasy."

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/Chemzes/status/870679949174124546

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

MizPiz posted:

"The reason I couldn't get suburban moms to vote for me is because I couldn't take advantage of their secret black lover fantasy."
Couldn't or wouldn't?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/alsoconnor/status/871091752152596481

Been waiting for this

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Boosted returns from probation on 9/11/18

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I said this in the other thread but imagine if American liberals had something even remotely resembling a spine and would run ads like this

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

hey i heard some unlikable unfunny pricks dont like me itt?????? its because im a hillshill hillbot isnt it

it
makes
me
so
mad!
:argh:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Republicans are in the pockets of big business ✖

Republicans only care about the deficit ✖

Republicans are meany poops ✓

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

I said this in the other thread but imagine if American liberals had something even remotely resembling a spine and would run ads like this

i think u'll find that u don't want trump answering the phone!!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-06-01/americans-sure-seem-to-like-universal-health-care

posting this mostly because this being sold by Bloomberg of all sources...

Tide's turning, catch the wave while you can, Democrats

also I find it interesting that UHC support apparently peaks right before an economic crash (2006, 2017) :tinfoil:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

etalian posted:

Looks like Bernie's popularity continues to plummet especially overseas

https://twitter.com/chaseongermany/status/869956748349554689

https://twitter.com/Skepacabra/status/870361582651494401
:bagl:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jazerus posted:

here lies boosted_c5

he never wore the hat

he also never scored

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:eyepop:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

This ad owns.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Never watched Batman vs. Superman, but it's meant as a hit piece against Mark Zuckerberg right? Like we let him run wild and he became an ultrarich ultra powerful villain?

The exact same actor played zuckerberg in his biopic

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

certainly wasn't your salty or sucky posts drenched in whinging

well actually that was what he was trying to keep safe for us, from that so we could make fun of the bad dems and post buttigieg instead of watching you meltdown over primaries for the 100th time with Anythink and nonconstructive opinions :thunk:

Did we just become best friends

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

God the hammer and sickle is the best political emblem of all time

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
#resist

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

test

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/WilliamPetroski/status/871134463157297158

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

or drop out because she was a lovely candidate

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

or drop out because she was a lovely candidate

tell us more

I don't know anything about Iowa or their candidates other than that this lady was running against Steve King

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

tell us more

I don't know anything about Iowa or their candidates other than that this lady was running against Steve King

quote:

Before she got into politics, congressional hopeful Kim Weaver was a professional psychic.

Weaver, a Democrat from Sheldon who lost to Republican incumbent U.S. Rep. Steve King in 2016 and plans to challenge him again in 2018, operated an array of psychic services websites, hosted an internet radio show and participated in online discussions of the supernatural, records reviewed by The Des Moines Register show.

Known as “Kimberanne” — a portmanteau of her first and middle names — and “the Spirit Weaver,” Weaver charged customers as much as $3.99 per minute for readings online and over the phone and dispensed advice on matters ranging from romance to careers to real estate.

In one recording obtained by the Register, Weaver performed a tarot card reading to reassure a distraught woman that her missing husband was not dead.

The site advertised services including psychic, past life, tarot card and karmic record readings as well as astrological consultations, all of which could be done over the phone at $3.99 per minute or $50 for 20 minutes, $90 for 40 minutes or $125 for 60 minutes. She also offered to answer questions via email — one for $15 or three for $25.

A disclaimer at the bottom of the main site declared that all readings and consultations were for “entertainment purposes only and should not be considered to be legal or medical advice.” But in a section labeled “Our promise to you,” Weaver pledged that she and other psychics advertised on the site were “authentic,” “accurate” and “honest and truthful.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...chic/100466466/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

More honest than some other Dems I know. She could have won

• Locked thread