Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Piglet carefully gaining an advantage so its funnier when he throws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
why is NA still only playing the boring adc's like jhin zzzzz

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The black shieeelldd

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

god bless aphromoo and his bard plays

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

how do you nothing with the lead you got on TL? 3 kils on Jhin and first blood for fiora.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
That's gotta be a demoralizing game.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

CLG's macro is too good for these NA teams imo especially now with Dardoch shotcalling along with Aphro. Aphro+Dardoch is amazing playmaking combo.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ulio posted:

CLG's macro is too good for these NA teams imo especially now with Dardoch shotcalling along with Aphro. Aphro+Dardoch is amazing playmaking combo.

S H O T C A L L I N G
H
O
T
C
A
L
L
I
N
G

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Ulio posted:

lol remember when they macro'd a sizable gold lead into losing two uncontested barons to C9 literally just yesterday

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Now thats theres 2 people shotcalling that means the calls are twice as good.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

You can see a similar thing in the famous "Two QB Spread" Thats taken the NFL by storm.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Shotcalling, macro, proactive play whatever you want to call it. I meant CLG have two good players who will make plays for better or worse. IT will definitely lose you games but imo its better than TL who just bleed slowly even with leads.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Huhi on syndra, looking forwards to game 3.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lol at that comical ships passing in the night

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Was he predicting the juke away from the tower? that cocoon .

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
"very similar to the start of last game''

uhhh? No it's like the opposite of that.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Which caster is the one that's just constantly wrong about everything and why is he there

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

ArbitraryC posted:

Which caster is the one that's just constantly wrong about everything and why is he there

i think you'll find that's all of them

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
also lol at this lucian vs kassadin matchup and froggen's 10,000 cs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Lovechop posted:

i think you'll find that's all of them

The guy with the deeper voice/minor accent has said consistently dumb/wrong things like this entire set. The more nasally sounding guy has been okay.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

TL is getting rings run 'round them.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Piglet the hero

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
wise decision from echo fox to only scrim their challenger team. froggen learned the skill capped dot com level 2 power spike straight from the man himself and this is the result

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

wise decision from echo fox to only scrim their challenger team. froggen learned the skill capped dot com level 2 power spike straight from the man himself and this is the result

Famous last words

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

piglet with the drat doublelift aggression

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Oh god TL is so bad. Piglet was pretty good last game. RO looks like pure trash and GG had like 1 good charm on Stixxay in a 40 game.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013
Holy crap, Flyquest just clinging to life with a 500 health nexus and then acing echo fox twice.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

JuniperCake posted:

Holy crap, Flyquest just clinging to life with a 500 health nexus and then acing echo fox twice.

pretty hosed up that they let wildturtle multibox and play for 2 different teams at once as well

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Lol

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011
Wildturtle flash.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Allaniis posted:

Wildturtle flash.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

TEAM

SOLO

MID

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Time to see if the Doublelift Vacation paid off...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ITS 10 PERCENT LUCK, 20 PERCENT SKILL, 15 PERCENT CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

https://twitter.com/lolesports/status/871110380902162433/photo/1

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
c'mon you solod mids

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

why did you pick olaf instead of gragas you san of a bithc

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also i've been thinking and i would have preferred saint vicious in the jungle in the ridiculous fox cs team

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Saint V would have toxiced his 3 bad mids who dont play any meta champions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i see no problem with saint vicious showing up to every game drunk and angry keven

• Locked thread