Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/Stevenwhirsch99/status/871089656124903424

I don't know what is ironic and what is real anymore guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's an almighty lol from this observer.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The changes in global temperature is messing up the timing of our first potato harvests of recent years, lowering their quality and spiking the prices, so gently caress you and lol!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Terper posted:

The changes in global temperature is messing up the timing of our first potato harvests of recent years, lowering their quality and spiking the prices, so gently caress you and lol!

A freak late spring freeze killed about 1/5th of the wheat harvest in the US about a month ago.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

turn off the TV posted:

A freak late spring freeze killed about 1/5th of the wheat harvest in the US about a month ago.

I can't wait for Trump to declare sparrows as agricultural pests and start a campaign to wipe them out.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Neurion posted:

I can't wait for Trump to declare sparrows as agricultural pests and start a campaign to wipe them out.

Only the Mexican ones because they are taking jobs from the American sparrows.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Neurion posted:

Uhh it's not like he cares about crop yields or animals or farmers' livelihood or anything. He cares about himself, Twitter, money, and shoveling massive quantities of food down into his bloated face.

When someone starts talking about trade policy or whatever, you can see him immediately drift off into his own head where he imagines blackened steaks and pieces of chocolate cake floating everywhere.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

turn off the TV posted:

yeah too bad winter wheat doesn't actually grow in winter

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Trump Lols thread I just got served a hot LoL about Trump, peep this:

I just met a dude who told that when he lived in Duchess County, NY he ended making an acquaintance at a high end restaurant. This turned out to be Robert Trump, Deezy 2 Skeezy's brother.

Apparently this dude is the cool Trump and spends most of his free time throwing parties at his estate for his friends and then inviting his local neighborhood pals over, like the guy telling me this story, and they would go "PLAY IN THE SANDBOX"...

What, pray tell, is "The Sandbox"?

"The Sandbox" is when Robert Trump buys gigantic construction vehicles, passes out the keys to all his friends, cracks open a case of beer, and they drive all over his 15,000 acre property just loving it up. Digging, drilling, bulldozing, anything you can think of that is big and yellow and moves the earth around, they just roll around for hours, drinking and driving heavy machinery.

I don't know what exactly this conveys about D2Scoops but it definitely, definitely made me lol.

* It was legit because the dude had mad pictures of this poo poo on his phone, he was showing me while his kids finished their guitar lesson in my shop.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump Lols thread I just got served a hot LoL about Trump, peep this:

I just met a dude who told that when he lived in Duchess County, NY he ended making an acquaintance at a high end restaurant. This turned out to be Robert Trump, Deezy 2 Skeezy's brother.

Apparently this dude is the cool Trump and spends most of his free time throwing parties at his estate for his friends and then inviting his local neighborhood pals over, like the guy telling me this story, and they would go "PLAY IN THE SANDBOX"...

What, pray tell, is "The Sandbox"?

"The Sandbox" is when Robert Trump buys gigantic construction vehicles, passes out the keys to all his friends, cracks open a case of beer, and they drive all over his 15,000 acre property just loving it up. Digging, drilling, bulldozing, anything you can think of that is big and yellow and moves the earth around, they just roll around for hours, drinking and driving heavy machinery.

I don't know what exactly this conveys about D2Scoops but it definitely, definitely made me lol.

* It was legit because the dude had mad pictures of this poo poo on his phone, he was showing me while his kids finished their guitar lesson in my shop.

no poo poo, if I had the money to just throw away like that, I would totally do the same thing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

theme parks exist where you cna do that

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I can only imagine easy d's version of that being something weird & sinister

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

Eyyyyyyy look who's getting in on the hmbols

(USER WAS INCARCERATED FOR THIS POST)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
also r trump is on the board of zenimax, don't they own elder scrolls?

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

runupon cracker posted:

no poo poo, if I had the money to just throw away like that, I would totally do the same thing

I'd use all that money to pay for the legal defense I'd need after peeing on people from the top of the Empire State building.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Alternatively, I'd use that money to teach a hippo how to skydive.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

SniperWoreConverse posted:

also r trump is on the board of zenimax, don't they own elder scrolls?

Ya

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

James Mattis, seeking to calm world leaders Saturday following President Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris climate agreement, urged them to "bear with us," the Guardian reports. The Defense secretary, paraphrasing Winston Churchill, said Americans will do the right thing "once we have exhausted all possible alternatives." 

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

We'll do the right thing, but only after we've done all the wrong things.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Blue Train posted:

James Mattis, seeking to calm world leaders Saturday following President Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris climate agreement, urged them to "bear with us," the Guardian reports. The Defense secretary, paraphrasing Winston Churchill, said Americans will do the right thing "once we have exhausted all possible alternatives." 

does he realize that was winston burning us??? lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Apparently not. Also lol

A new questionnaire will ask US visa applicants for all social media handles used over the past five years and biographical information going back 15 years, including addresses, employment, where any travel funds came from, prior passport numbers, and more. The new questionnaire was approved for use by the Office of Management and Budget on May 23 and is part of the Trump administration's plan to increase vetting of people entering the country

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

Neurion posted:

For a moment I thought you meant Trump taking out the high sparrow a la Cersei in Game of Thrones, and didn't think twice of it

Lol that our president is indistinguishable from a GoT character.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That'll stop the terrists~ get poo poo on ISIS!~~

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

Mattis seems like a well educated man, I think he knew exactly what he was saying.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Neurion posted:

Alternatively, I'd use that money to teach a hippo how to skydive.

a hippo is only air-droppable once

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

lol Trump is president

e:

https://twitter.com/MarkHarrisNYC/status/871051258567720961

lol trump is a very unpopular president

What the gently caress is this poo poo? How does he still have 37% approval? Seriously, how is this possible?

Former French president Hollande had an approval rating of 4% before he left office, and he wasn't even a demented, corrupt pig-man abomination. He was just mediocre.

Brazil, a country that is even more loving illiterate than America, has an approval rating of 8% for their president. He is fighting some run of the mill corruption allegations that make him look like an angel compared to Trump.

Can someone explain Trump's approval rating to me like I'm Donald Trump?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why won't Twitter give the Taxman a blue check?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The other thread found another Ben Garrison:

That tornado is amazing / terrifying.

The orb has caused him to grow too powerful! He has ascended in form!

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo? How does he still have 37% approval? Seriously, how is this possible?

Former French president Hollande had an approval rating of 4% before he left office, and he wasn't even a demented, corrupt pig-man abomination. He was just mediocre.

Brazil, a country that is even more loving illiterate than America, has an approval rating of 8% for their president. He is fighting some run of the mill corruption allegations that make him look like an angel compared to Trump.

Blue Train posted:

Americans will do the right thing "once we have exhausted all possible alternatives." 

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Shadow0 posted:

The other thread found another Ben Garrison:

That tornado is amazing / terrifying.

The orb has caused him to grow too powerful! He has ascended in form!

I like how his own name is a victim of the tornado

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Groovelord Neato posted:

Guarantee he did and was agreeing

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

quote:

The Trump administration has been hyping up a "Pittsburgh, not Paris" rally currently being held at a park across from the White House — but it looks like Trump isn't in attendance.

According to a pool report, the president's motorcade pulled up at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia on Saturday morning. It's unclear whether the president is playing golf, and the press pool said it would file another report when it gets more information about the president's activities.

While Trump is at his golf club, the "Pittsburgh, not Paris" rally has kicked off with "dozens" of Trump supporters who gathered to express their support for Trump's decision to pull out of the landmark Paris Agreement.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

george w bush, one of the all time worst presidents, bottomed out at 25%.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

Eyyyyyyy look who's getting in on the hmbols

:smugdon:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

We have a two party system so it's not like people can easily jump off of his retard bandwagon to something else.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
In the USA both parties just have a solid 20-30% of the population each that will approve regardless of what happens.

turn off the TV posted:

We have a two party system so it's not like people can easily jump off of his retard bandwagon to something else.

Yeah you can disapprove and still be a Republican though.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

It's probably that americans are retarded, and europeans are smart.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Katana Gomai posted:

The Trump administration has been hyping up a "Pittsburgh, not Paris" rally currently being held at a park across from the White House — but it looks like Trump isn't in attendance.

According to a pool report, the president's motorcade pulled up at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia on Saturday morning. It's unclear whether the president is playing golf, and the press pool said it would file another report when it gets more information about the president's activities.

While Trump is at his golf club, the "Pittsburgh, not Paris" rally has kicked off with "dozens" of Trump supporters who gathered to express their support for Trump's decision to pull out of the landmark Paris Agreement.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

AP posted a vid of this one lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbzZZIKa6s
June 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmfao donald trump