Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I do love that the new cool and good thing to do in Indycar is to just dunk on Lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It must be shattering to Lewis to know these people who he already does not rate and looks down on are spitting fire at him every chance they get with regards to the FIA Formula 1 2016 season.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm sure Lewis doesn't even know their names, but on the other hand, Lewis isn't leading his championship either

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Holy poo poo. Someone send Lewis an iceberg or something for all these burns. I hope they keep coming

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I don't like Lewis Hamilton

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

I don't like Lewis Hamilton

How does your opinion of Lewis Hamilton compare to your opinion of, say, Rio Haryanto?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lewis Hamilton is a great driver. I am indifferent to his personal opinions.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Wirth1000 posted:

How does your opinion of Lewis Hamilton compare to your opinion of, say, Rio Haryanto?

His name is Rio and he sucks a lot of rear end

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Human Grand Prix posted:

Lewis Hamilton is a great driver. I am indifferent to his personal opinions.

In the car, yeah Lewis is one of the best. Out of the car, he's meh.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

His name is Rio and he sucks a lot of rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPplKJZ5TQ

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The most surprising thing is that Rio wasn't the worst driver last year.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's funny that people think Lewis is insulting IndyCar when he's clearly trying to insult Fernando. He's just criticizing IndyCar as a way of undermining Fernando's performance at the 500.

Lewis is a little poo poo.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Americans aren't great at comprehension.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

It's funny that people think Lewis is insulting IndyCar when he's clearly trying to insult Fernando. He's just criticizing IndyCar as a way of undermining Fernando's performance at the 500.

Lewis is a little poo poo.

He can't stand that the spotlight was on Are Nando and not him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

He can't stand that the spotlight was on Are Nando and not him.

Yepppp. And it's especially funny because he underestimated the willingness of IndyCar drivers to not give a single gently caress and just go right back at him.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Alright you fucks. I missed you. I dunno how that happened. I will not read all those pages, I just saw enough posts of Tony love to realise my people need me.

I'm loving back. No front wheel drive bullshit. No loving ovals. My sister is still hot and goddamn does my BMW still stoke

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tony Montana posted:

Alright you fucks. I missed you. I dunno how that happened. I will not read all those pages, I just saw enough posts of Tony love to realise my people need me.

Every last one of you fucks responsible for this is reserved a place in hell.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
no you had it, the thread without me. It's over now. It's ok.

That loving Honda shat the bed AGAIN! Nando did so well until that loving joke of a team he races for hosed it all up again

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

The return of our prodigal son.

Welcome back Tony, you magnificent bastard.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Who?

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

1500quidporsche posted:

When I looked at it I was basically assuming I could get a kart in some runnable condition for under $3k in vancouver (unlikely since the CIK fixed gear engine rules were heavily changed like a year before then and Vancouver's club to my knowledge doesn't run those engines), have somebody ship it over on a ship and then flying over there with as many tools possible to run an engine I have no experience and kart I haven't seen with against world class pros. Didn't seem like it'd be a ton of fun. It would make a lot of sense if I was buying a shifter kart and I could knock a grand or two off the price and have some fun learning about a kart I'd be keeping long term but my pockets aren't that deep at the moment.

Hmm? There's no karting club in Vancouver, AFAIK.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Tony Montana posted:

I'm loving back. No front wheel drive bullshit. No loving ovals. My sister is still hot and goddamn does my BMW still stoke

Oh ffs. Seriously guys?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Its almost like if you talk about the guy who only wants to talk about himself, he keeps coming back.
Every single one of you who types his name is culpable.

Speaking of deluded narcissists, I wonder what Lewis makes of this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/6eu8qk/whos_the_sexiest_driver_on_the_grid/

You need to go along way down to find him.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Somehow even moto3 is exciting. Obviously, Turn 1 in Mugello making this crazy unpredictable helps

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

geonetix posted:

Somehow even moto3 is exciting. Obviously, Turn 1 in Mugello making this crazy unpredictable helps

Who the hell is Mir and why is he an entire race win ahead of everybody else on points? I admit I haven't been paying as much attention to Moto3 this year, but I thought I still remembered most of the protagonists.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

Khablam posted:

Its almost like if you talk about the guy who only wants to talk about himself, he keeps coming back.
Every single one of you who types his name is culpable.

Speaking of deluded narcissists, I wonder what Lewis makes of this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/6eu8qk/whos_the_sexiest_driver_on_the_grid/

You need to go along way down to find him.

From going through that thread I was reacquainted with Charles Leclerc. Current Ferrari Academy driver, currently placed first in Formula 2. Lots of contracts are up at the end of this year yeh? Wouldn't mind another driver hailing from the mighty F1 driver heartland of Monaco...

e: Also Jean Alesi's son Giuliano is also in the Ferrari Academy, which would explain why Jean Alesi is oftentimes in the Ferrari pits.
e2: Also Jean Alesi's son is half Japanese, because Jean Alesi's partner is Japanese. Whodathunkit??

aequalis fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jun 4, 2017

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Carth Dookie posted:

Who the hell is Mir and why is he an entire race win ahead of everybody else on points? I admit I haven't been paying as much attention to Moto3 this year, but I thought I still remembered most of the protagonists.

Gotta be honest, I haven't a clue. But every time I happened to zap by onto moto3 trainings or qualifying, all eyes on that guy. I'd say he's 3 years away from being MotoGP's Lewis Hamilton overdosing on attention

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tony Montana posted:

...lance stroll?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tony Montana posted:

Im glad you are here, did you enjoy the Monaco Grand Prix?

Also im not whats sadder Williams having to defend Lance loving Stroll or Bullier going all "but but we have aero". SAD!

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jun 4, 2017

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah Monaco was good to see Ferrari win, kinda sucks it wasn't Kimi and holy poo poo how many times have you been dicked in quali there Lewis?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

enri posted:

Yes because so many motorsports fans are big into their tennis and football :allears:

It's not about the "fans", it's about the casual viewers who tune in and inflate the viewing figures if there's nothing else on. Put a bunch of sporting events on at the same time and those viewers get split across all the events, viewers decrease and advertisers get stroppy.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Wow, fantastic moto 2 race. Hope the main event is as good.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

The British GP, Wimbledon and some football fixture have often fallen on the same day.
It makes it an awesome day.

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

Tony Montana posted:

I bet she looks like a male version of you.

Like these two fine fellows:
http://imgur.com/a/Tv1yM

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Aqualung posted:

I bet she looks like a male version of you.

Like these two fine fellows:
http://imgur.com/a/Tv1yM

Little known fact: this photo was actually taken in the 70th minute of the FA Cup final.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Ozil looks full blown lesbian. That's amazing.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Wirth1000 posted:

Ozil looks full blown lesbian. That's amazing.

Nasri....

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Right. Put them next to each other and they'll be a wonderful power couple.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Right. Put them next to each other and they'll be a wonderful power couple.

Can you imagine a team fielding that much sulk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just finished watching MotoGP.

F1 racing is a joke.

• Locked thread