Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
If you are gonna pick Augustulus you make him a loving kid.

If you want an adult, pick Constantine XII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The last panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wol70cBLNd8

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:rolleyes: "Mr. Parker, I appreciate your interest in my affairs, but perhaps there are some sunlit alleyways or bowls of fruit nearby you could photograph."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mole man with the hard sell

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Why is Peter so emotionally crippled? Who hurt him?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Wait so why didn't Aunt May just drink from the fountain of youth so she wouldn't have old people health problems that kept her from living in Mole Land?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Wait so why didn't Aunt May just drink from the fountain of youth so she wouldn't have old people health problems that kept her from living in Mole Land?

Because this jerk controls it, probably.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Because Aunt May was never young.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don't ask about a young Aunt May it will only get you into Trouble

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I'm really enjoying Mole Man as "weird nerd that lives underground" instead of "MENACE to the SURFACE WORLD".

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Moleman is..uh...quite the looker in that last panel.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There's something beautiful about Peter Parker, his wife Mary Jane, their respective elderly aunts AND THE DEPOSED KING OF THE MOLE PEOPLE sitting at a cafe in LA drinking coffee :allears:

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
This will end with Aunt Anna marrying Tyrannus.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Peter: So my wife and I just got done fighting an alien robot with the help of our space-racoon son.
Mole Man: I was recently deposed by a 1600-year-old Roman Emperor.
Peter: Bullshit!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Peter is calling bullshit because Aunt May remembers Augustulus and she says he wouldn't do something like this.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Peter has a real "oh poo poo, I left the oven on!" face in that last panel.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

a very buff 6 year old

Fountain of youth is how we're going to de-age aunt may to tie in with the new movies.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are in hollywood. is de-aged aunt may gonna get scouted?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

Have you read this thread? MJ and Peter's marriage is just one passive aggressive snipe after another.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

God-drat the faces in the last panel.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Low Desert Punk posted:

You have been reading this strip right.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

mind the walrus posted:

Don't ask about a young Aunt May it will only get you into Trouble

You know, if I hadn't been listening to the War Rocket Ajax Every Story Ever podcasts lately, I'd have missed that reference. Well played! :golfclap:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

If you're curious about the upcoming villain, I made him the latest pick in the Marvel Handbook thread, over here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809554&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post473033695

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Could someone isolate mole man's head in the next to last panel?

edit: thank you!!

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 5, 2017

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Discendo Vox posted:

Could someone isolate mole man's head in the next to last panel?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he needs to lick his lips

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Peter: So my wife and I just got done fighting an alien robot with the help of our space-racoon son.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

that face in panel two :allears:

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

dude has his thanos face on

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aunt May throwing Peter under the bus :hellyeah:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"ancient roman emperor conquers subterrania" isn't the strangest thing he's seen this week. but then, i have my doubts that peter even remembers fighting a blackface robot with his raccoon son.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

to know the moleman is to love the moleman

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
I don't know these things because I only joined in at the beginning of the Rocket/Kree arc, but did Moleman and May actually get married before she had to leave, or did they not get to it? is Mole Man Peter's dad uncle?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Maybe MJ can give Moleman that truck she bought for him to live in?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

morallyobjected posted:

I don't know these things because I only joined in at the beginning of the Rocket/Kree arc, but did Moleman and May actually get married before she had to leave, or did they not get to it? is Mole Man Peter's dad uncle?

They stopped the ceremony right before the I do because the preist/dr that randomly lurks behind stalagmites diagnoses May with Spelunkers lung.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Jerusalem posted:

NSM's Parker is the dumbest motherfucker in the mcu I swear to god

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Cakefarts Carol posted:

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?

Discount Trombones posted:

This will end with Aunt Anna marrying Tyrannus.

I feel like this is definitely going to happen. Why else would Aunt Anna even be in this story, if she's just going to spend the entire time sitting in her hotel room? My bet is that Tyrannus will go to the hotel room and kidnap Aunt Anna (probably mistaking her for Aunt May) under the earth to be his queen. Then Spidey and the Mole Man have to team up to rescue her, but when they get down there Aunt Anna has already eaten the pomegranate seeds and that's where winter comes from.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ponsonby Britt posted:

I feel like this is definitely going to happen. Why else would Aunt Anna even be in this story, if she's just going to spend the entire time sitting in her hotel room? My bet is that Tyrannus will go to the hotel room and kidnap Aunt Anna (probably mistaking her for Aunt May) under the earth to be his queen. Then Spidey and the Mole Man have to team up to rescue her, but when they get down there Aunt Anna has already eaten the pomegranate seeds and that's where winter comes from.
Alternatively, the writer has already forgotten she was there and we'll never see or hear mention of her again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Cakefarts Carol posted:

He has some close competition:

Also I found this while looking for the other strip. Peter's face. :stare:

• Locked thread