Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

punk rebel ecks posted:

Quote this if you think zegermans should stop posting ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

*frantically scribbling in notebook* following the removal of their idiot kings, the natives of the suck zone have reverted to a primitive form of mob justice. this brutality demonstrates the savagery and cunning of men of succiatic extraction. pacification efforts should be strongly considered by the home office

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 06:49 on Jun 4, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i miss in n out......

if i go back to cali first thing im gonna do is eat there

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Get em

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

punk rebel ecks posted:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

deadgoon posted:

pls dont doxx zergermans and his daughter

lol

punk rebel ecks posted:

:same:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

punk rebel ecks posted:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

punk rebel ecks posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jazerus posted:

*frantically scribbling in notebook* following the removal of their idiot kings, the natives of the suck zone have reverted to a primitive form of mob justice. this brutality demonstrates the savagery and cunning of men of succiatic extraction. pacification efforts should be strongly considered by the home office

The irony is Al! probated me quite a bit itt but he inconvenienced internet leftists slightly so he had to be purged. A nice encapsulation.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the escalation of unrest in the succ river valley has been swift and violent. local suck magnate zegermans has faced widespread opposition to his domination of the suck posting industry

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zegermans posted:

The irony is Al! probated me quite a bit itt but he inconvenienced internet leftists slightly so he had to be purged. A nice encapsulation.

you care extremely bigly about forum minutiae and post counts, while repeatedly debasing yourself to feebly attempt to troll a community of several dozen people

you do this despite being in the sunrise of you and your wife successfully generating offspring and caring for the newest generation of humanity

stop. do something better with your life, or at least try not to deliberately suck out loud

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
zegermens would rather annoy people who want to see a better future for our country's children than spend time with his own

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

Internet leftists complained a lot about Baloogan and Al! got taken out as collateral damage. A better encapsulation.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i look forward to zegermans presidential run with the charity chargeback jeb guy as his veep

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

feebly attempt to troll

Well thats just rude

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Not a Step posted:

Internet leftists complained a lot about Baloogan and Al! got taken out as collateral damage. A better encapsulation.

People here are way saltier at Al!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

the only good troll is whoever bought zegermans an avatar that is far too good for him

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol zerg man hurting some fees itt

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

anime was right posted:

zegermens would rather annoy people who want to see a better future for our country's children than spend time with his own

:discourse:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

*sucking in the deepest breath of all time*

the suck zone

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about Al though. The CSPAM IKs got nuked because people complained about Baloogan in QCS and the reasoned response was to get rid of all the IKs. If no one had poo poo themselves about Baloogan, the Idiot King CSPAM deserved, Al would still be doing whatever it is he does.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

anime was right posted:

Zegermans and his daughter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edt3d0xjEdU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
turdfuzz would have won

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

lmao

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

I dunno. I like zegermans and baloogan and all the other folks that post ITT. I don't want anyone to be banished!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
in a household with a member that constantly use of a pacifier, a bottle, and a tit; zegermens still manages to spend more time in the suck zone.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I actually do my best posting while bottle feeding/rocking

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

I actually do my best posting while bottle feeding/rocking

yeah but theyre saying you should be with your kid, not drinking alone on your computer

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I drank my way out of two colleges and therefore stopped drinking entirely.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

zegermans posted:

I drank my way out of two colleges and therefore stopped drinking entirely.

you should drop out of this thread too.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ace of Baes posted:

yeah but theyre saying you should be with your kid, not drinking alone on your computer

the hits just keep on coming

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

the hits just keep on coming

and they don't stop coming

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

and they don't stop coming

i wish youd stop coming to this thread

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

i miss in n out......

if i go back to cali first thing im gonna do is eat there

Me too. I think they have one in Texas.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rand alPaul posted:

Me too. I think they have one in Texas.

They've got a few, actually. They're trying to shake Whataburger's stranglehold on the state. Good luck, it ain't ever happening.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Was anyone in c-spam actually mad about Al? Like, literally anyone? Because I can't recall anyone really saying anything about about him.

Like, quote the people who were salty.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Actually, no, wait, The Saurus was salty but he got permaed. Apart from him, I don't remember anyone complaining about Al!.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

rudatron posted:

Was anyone in c-spam actually mad about Al? Like, literally anyone? Because I can't recall anyone really saying anything about about him.

Like, quote the people who were salty.

Thouhg, tbs, and ace of baes were very upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

rudatron posted:

Actually, no, wait, The Saurus was salty but he got permaed. Apart from him, I don't remember anyone complaining about Al!.

It's insulting to even think of thesaurus as a cspam poster lol

• Locked thread