Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Peanut butter is gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

Peanut butter is gross

The gently caress is wrong with you? Out of all your poo poo food takes, this takes the poo poo!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

The gently caress is wrong with you? Out of all your poo poo food takes, this takes the poo poo!

He's right though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

He's right though

Uhhhhhhh peanut butter is amazing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

Peanut butter is gross

Chilichimp posted:

He's right though

:yeah:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Seriously? I thought everyone loved peanut butter?! Legit shocked right now!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The only way you can get me to eat peanut butter is in a reese's. Otherwise gently caress that poo poo.

And eat it properly, you savages. The whole thing in your mouth at once.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoonful of peanut butter with some chocolate chips on top...yum

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
PB&J is delicious and has been since I was 5.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

Seriously? I thought everyone loved peanut butter?! Legit shocked right now!

I'm allergic to peanuts so I recoil at the smell the same way I would if you presented me a steaming poo poo.

It's annoying because I don't have the wussy "will die" version of the allergy, just the get mad and puffy for the next half hour as I sip seltzer waiting for the poison to dissipate.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

I'm allergic to peanuts so I recoil at the smell the same way I would if you presented me a steaming poo poo.

It's annoying because I don't have the wussy "will die" version of the allergy, just the get mad and puffy for the next half hour as I sip seltzer waiting for the poison to dissipate.

Ahh ok well that makes sense. I'm so glad I don't have food allergies to contend with, sounds awful.

Also pb and banana is the poo poo.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Love peanut butter or hate it, we can all agree on one thing: Febreeze is a weirdo for how he eats Reese's and should feel bad about it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
There is also a right and a wrong way to eat oreos

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Pops Mgee posted:

PB&J is delicious and has been since I was 5.

I like PBJ's somehow. Its probably the jelly.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

Love peanut butter or hate it, we can all agree on one thing: Febreeze is a weirdo for how he eats Reese's and should feel bad about it.

a neat cape posted:

There is also a right and a wrong way to eat oreos

I eat Reese's like I eat everything else. Swallowed whole and chased with whiskey.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I had a reeses once. Didnt rate it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here is the link for the how to eat junk food wiki: wwwdot PenIsland dot com. ha Ha

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

here is the link for the how to eat junk food wiki: wwwdot PenIsland dot com. ha Ha

Pen Island is my favorite candy store.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I do that at work. Jif reduced fat is my vice.
I wish I could like Jif reduced fat :( I tried it and it was gross; I just keep eating regular.

I have a jar of crunchy in my desk at work - I slather bananas up.

I have a jar of smooth at home - I have pb toast in the morning (because I always wake up starving) and a few pb crackers before bed (because if I dont I wake up at 4:00am starving).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
peanut butter chat eh?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
You guys tried peanut butter powder? I put it in my morning shakes and it's delicious.

Of course the oreos and lucky charms kind of overpower it but there is just a hint of peanut butter that's pretty nice.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Jif Extra Crunchy or get the gently caress out

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chromatic posted:

Jif Extra Crunchy or get the gently caress out

My dude :respek:

Raspberry Jam, or bananas and honey, or see above.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Bananas always, sometimes with Polaner cherry fruit spread.

I take it almost everyone here has seen this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaGkPXn9LQ

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Joey Freshwater posted:

You guys tried peanut butter powder?

Ostensibly, what is the different between powdered peanut butter and powdered peanuts

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Peanut butter is so good. I really feel honest to god pity for people who are allergic. You don't know what you're missing.

It compliments so many different foods so well and it's great on its own. When I was a kid I used to eat JIF straight from the jar.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ostensibly, what is the different between powdered peanut butter and powdered peanuts

The powdered peanuts have been pressed to remove most of the oil.
http://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-powdered-peanut-butter-ingredient-intelligence-201059

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Peanut butter is so good. I really feel honest to god pity for people who are allergic. You don't know what you're missing.

It compliments so many different foods so well and it's great on its own. When I was a kid I used to eat JIF straight from the jar.

I knew a kid in grade school who was fatally allergic to corn syrup

His life must have been loving weird

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's probably easier now at least with foodie culture.

I know a family with a kid who is allergic to:
Gluten
Dairy
Eggs
Peanuts
Treenuts
Soy
Corn
Beef
Pork
Fish
Shellfish

And I'm probably forgetting a few. Everything this kid eats is made from scratch. They have never been on vacation because she couldn't eat.

At a certain point it's like... maybe you're not supposed to be alive.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Drank a lot of jones soda

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Powdered peanut butter is good for mixing with protein shakes and greek yogurt, I would never use it as a spread.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I knew a girl in college who was allergic to corn, which is just about the worst possible allergy to have in this country (HFCS is loving everywhere).

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's probably easier now at least with foodie culture.

I know a family with a kid who is allergic to:
Gluten
Dairy
Eggs
Peanuts
Treenuts
Soy
Corn
Beef
Pork
Fish
Shellfish

And I'm probably forgetting a few. Everything this kid eats is made from scratch. They have never been on vacation because she couldn't eat.

At a certain point it's like... maybe you're not supposed to be alive.

Takes the cake though :stonk:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I went looking for what powdered peanuts were and stumbled on an article by that 'foodbabe' dumbass so thanks for that.

I've only used the powdered peanut butter for morning smoothies as a replacement and it just has a ton less calories/fat/oils etc. I haven't actually mixed it back up to make 'peanut butter' with it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Safe to say he's dead?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I knew a guy who had a rare condition where if he ate too much meat, he would die.

Proteins would build up in his blood and cause blood clots in his brain. He could eat a certain amount per meal/day, but as he described it, every bite he took killed some brain cells.

He still ate it, I assume he is dead today, but a seriously awesome guy.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 5, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I also knew a girl fatally allergic to horses

and I had a science teacher who spent so much time dissecting mollusks he became allergic to their blood

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I knew a guy that was allergic to cars. Sad thing is we didn't find out until he was hit by one and died.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Guessing he failed to dodge it, and got rammed?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
A true Patriot. He gave his life for Town & Country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

I knew a guy that was allergic to cars. Sad thing is we didn't find out until he was hit by one and died.

I swear it said "allergic to cats" when I read this.

• Locked thread