Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, as funny as gymnastics falls can be pretty funny, nothing beats people falling through roofs or kicking through walls.

Gymnasts also usually have padding to land on.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Every time I've been in a small aircraft the pilots have warned us to not stick our poo poo out the window. At all. Apparently there's a lot of iPads on the Great Barrier Reef.

There's also a gondola near where I live that passes over a fenced off wildlife corridor that has a large population of grizzly bears, and human entrance is strictly prohibited. They keep a tally on a sandwich board at the loading area of how many cell phones are dropped and can't be retrieved. I was there early July last year and it was over 20. The gondola opens in May.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
I look forward to the exponential growth of dash cam videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyDHXOUdGc

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Bit of a change in scene at 3:45 where we see a young man being shot multiple times by what looks like a shotgun :stonk:

EDIT: Actually it looks like beanbag rounds.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

BovineFury posted:

@4:50 is some serious GTA poo poo :stare:

Gorilla Salad posted:

Bit of a change in scene at 3:45 where we see a young man being shot multiple times by what looks like a shotgun :stonk:

EDIT: Actually it looks like beanbag rounds.

Yeah its beanbag rounds followed by a taser

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

canyoneer posted:

How bout those cops huh?

And some police brutality
https://i.imgur.com/il3lSpT.gifv

Did the purple thing hit her in the eye or something?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Theoretically it could have, so she's acting like it just scooped out her eyeball for sympathy.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

whiteyfats posted:

Why would it be? Lying to a cop* isn't illegal.

*Unless it's a federal agent, like a FBI agent.

I wasn't sure how they arrested the hero with the fake tip, so I read the article, and apparently lying over the Internet is a felony in AZ. ("Computer Tampering")

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So why don't they arrest it?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Looks like the balloon popped and caught her eye while it was doing so. The good stuff,

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

BovineFury posted:

Dash cam owners Australia released a compilation of their intro and outro clips, some kinda funny and no schadenfreude but the rest are gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBFyjJnlBL0

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What did he say at the end there? "He will not be back, silver lining I suppose?"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

What did he say at the end there? "He will not be back, silver lining I suppose?"

"He will not be back on the Sony lot any time soon."

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Tarantula posted:

Dash cam owners Australia released a compilation of their intro and outro clips, some kinda funny and no schadenfreude but the rest are gold.

Their music selection is perfect. The sabre dance and eurobeat truck drift were hilarious.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

At least they made some money off paying Adam Sandler to go on holidays with his mates.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

I'm not surprised Feig didn't want to use any of his scenes. Dan was the only reason that the original had that ghost blowjob scene. Apparently there was originally some Dan+ghost romance subplot that got cut but Dan made them keep that scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZhBUXNwzw

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tarantula posted:

That was a drat good watch. DCOA really puts the effort in.

And that last clip with the huntsman has happened to me more times than I can count. They drop out of trees and even from the ceilings of car parks, or you can brush against a bush and get one on your car that way.

And good lord, they can hang on. I once drove home on a highway with one hanging on to my wiper blades the whole way.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg20EMKejEE

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I choose to believe that a couple of COPS producers cornered this guy at gunpoint and forced him to do it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Gorilla Salad posted:

That was a drat good watch. DCOA really puts the effort in.

And that last clip with the huntsman has happened to me more times than I can count. They drop out of trees and even from the ceilings of car parks, or you can brush against a bush and get one on your car that way.

And good lord, they can hang on. I once drove home on a highway with one hanging on to my wiper blades the whole way.

And sure, they're harmless but seeing a massive ugly spider fall from nowhere awakens something primal in a person.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

lol

I do like it when the pranksters get pranked.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Testekill posted:

And sure, they're harmless but seeing a massive ugly spider fall from nowhere awakens something primal in a person.

fear of spiders is so ubiquitous it makes me wonder if it is instinctual and our prehistoric ancestors did battle with giant man-sized spiders

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Every time I see one of those giant huntsman spiders around the house I always think "Hey I should pick that up, that'd make a great photo" but I always chicken out. I know they're harmless but :ohdear:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Spiders are good because they eat other insects, and then in turn, you eat the spiders. Basically free food.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

Yes Dan, I'm sure the director with over one billion dollars in world wide box office is the one going to be the one shooed away from the Sony lot, and not the insane lovely vodka peddler that hasn't headlined a film since 1998.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Dillbag posted:

insane lovely vodka peddler

I like him because of this, not in spite of it.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

SLOSifl posted:

Spiders are good because they eat other insects, and then in turn, you eat the spiders. Basically free food.

Do spiders taste good? Can I eat a Huntsman?

I Australia I had a close encounter with a Huntsman which freaked me the gently caress out. And then later I saw some big rear end spider eat a goddamn bird.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Dillbag posted:

Yes Dan, I'm sure the director with over one billion dollars in world wide box office is the one going to be the one shooed away from the Sony lot, and not the insane lovely vodka peddler that hasn't headlined a film since 1998.

That's like 500 million in losses after Hollywood accounting.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's honestly fascinating that the more I learn about Dan Akroyd, the more hosed up Dan Akroyd is.

Bill Murray was the best Ghostbuster anyway :colbert:

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Iron Crowned posted:

It's honestly fascinating that the more I learn about Dan Akroyd, the more hosed up Dan Akroyd is.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

ultrabindu posted:

Do spiders taste good? Can I eat a Huntsman?

I Australia I had a close encounter with a Huntsman which freaked me the gently caress out. And then later I saw some big rear end spider eat a goddamn bird.

I hear they taste similar to crab.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm sure you mean Ramis. :colbert:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Slime posted:

I hear they taste similar to crab.

Checks out

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I love all the Ghostbusters equally. They are all my perfect special children.

But Dan Aykroyd is a legitimate and absolutely sincere weirdo and it's just so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCd50LXPGY

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

You misspelled "Winston." :colbert:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

ultrabindu posted:

Do spiders taste good?
Like any other bug but more spidery. You can get a cat to catch the spiders, but then you have to eat cats and that is hosed up.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

whiteyfats posted:

You misspelled "Winston." :colbert:

Yes he did.

But it's my understanding that Bill Murray was incredibly difficult to work with and basically phoned in his performance on the 2009 video game. Everyone else is hamming it up and he's emoting like a piece of chalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Kurieg posted:

Yes he did.

But it's my understanding that Bill Murray was incredibly difficult to work with and basically phoned in his performance on the 2009 video game. Everyone else is hamming it up and he's emoting like a piece of chalk.

So his default performance since Lost in Translation?