Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ImpAtom posted:

Maybe he's locked in a bathroom and they can't get his phone away from him.

"I'm not going to president today even though I'm the best, seriously, I'm the only president and the best ever, and you can't make me! You guys don't understand me because I'm always right because wt I know is the best, most informative information!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Florida Betty posted:

Nothing to worry about, just a normal killing spree

Now, if just everyone present had a gun, it wouldn't have happened!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Where is President Moron's tweet about guns?

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Crain posted:

Again. They were already pissed off at the first one and now he's doubling down after getting called out on his poor reading comprehension.
And trying to claim that the media putting the quote (that he horribly spun out of context) back into context and calling him out on it is "MSM spin".

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

geonetix posted:

Now, if just everyone present had a gun, it wouldn't have happened!

Maybe the place of business was a gun store.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Well, okay. Let's just wait until the orange ape tweets about it before we draw any conclusions.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mcmagic posted:

Where is President Moron's tweet about guns?

A day ago or so where he shined light on the fact the London terrorists didn't use any

I wonder when he's going to ban office workers. They seem to be a clear and present threat to America

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

geonetix posted:

Well, okay. Let's just wait until the orange ape tweets about it before we draw any conclusions.

Orangutans are beautiful and peaceful creatures. How dare you insult them like this.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Retro42 posted:

I know, you'd think they would have at least some form of damage control in place instead of what they currently have though. DOJ arguing it's not a ban vs. him saying it is is not a complicated legal analysis, just get some intern to screen his tweets for spelling errors and stupidity and 90% of his twitter problems would disappear.

poo poo, we've all worked with an impossible to fire rear end in a top hat/idiot before. Most places just have someone quietly manage the person in question. The WH doesn't even seem to be trying to do that. If they have been trying, it's been 4 months now, they need to get their poo poo together.

All that said, as one of the other guys I really do enjoy him sticking his foot in it every other day.

His handlers all fighting each other in petty palace intrigue bullshit, so they can't come up with a unified strategy for covering for the boss. They all want to spin it in their favor, if that's somehow possible. To whatever extent Trump's addled brain is capable of strategic thinking, I imagine that is kind of intentional.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It means some disgruntled/recently fired employee went postal.

And this is considered normal in the US and won't prompt any discussion that goes anywhere. :suicide:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

By the way, it should really be stated plainly: Trump is zeroed in on Sadiq Khan because he is a Muslim.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

By the way, it should really be stated plainly: Trump is zeroed in on Sadiq Khan because he is a Muslim.

Ya don't say....

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

fsif posted:

Trump just isn't able to handle Khans.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So everyone revving up their Reichstag Fire posts can go away now.

I genuinely don't think he could actually turn a reichstag fire into ultimate power. I think one could be turned into that, but I no longer think he has the intelligence to manage it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vintersorg posted:

Donald Trump is a piece of poo poo.

POTUSPOS

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Ralepozozaxe posted:

:vince:

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Every time Trump tweets I get a sudden urge to reply with a STOP POSTING meme because it's getting beyond sad and embarassing now.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

We are hosed

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Vintersorg posted:

Donald Trump is a piece of poo poo.

:yeah:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Florida Betty posted:

Nothing to worry about, just a normal killing spree

Can we make this the thread title? It's the best way I've seen America summarized in 9 words.

Also, if Trump keeps this poo poo up, do we have any real chances of economic sanctions being placed on the USA? I know this sounds disturbing and sick, but my only real hope of the GOP doing something revolves around the EU, UK and Switzerland closing up CEO/billionaire bank accounts and investment funds, and having them call their greasy flaccid weasel-loving government slaves local GOP representatives and tell them to tell Trump to gently caress off.

It'll hurt, but it's better than the Trump all but basically guaranteeing an anti-American version of NATO coming into existence and having nukes and other weapons pointed at us from everywhere in the world for the next 20 years.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Old already but this is 100% how senior citizens convince themselves climate change is a bunch of hooey.

All they talk about is the weather. That's how you hobnob. When all you talk about is the weather, the way you have an animated conversation is to grouse about how the weather has failed to match up to the expectations of the forecasts. Of course you and your friends all knew better; you've got your own systems for telling whether it's gonna rain or not. Those drat eggheads on the news, what do they know? App? Pssh.

They get paid whether or not they're ever right. Ever notice how they never face any consequences for being wrong about the weather? And now they talk about "climate change". Yeah, like we're going to take these clowns at their word about something nobody can see happening or prove and will cost us a ton of money. Dang it, back in the 70s they all talked about a coming ice age! These people couldn't find their rear end with both hands. It's all a bunch of back-patting and graft if you ask me.

Old people need better hobbies is what I'm saying I guess

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

No, he is.

It causes me anxiety to wake up to this stuff as much as anyone but I have faith that Spencer at the gym clensing are a microcosm of whats to come for the Trump administration. You dont get to claim you're just a quiet gym goer not bothering anyone while calling for ethnic clensing elsewhere. Ultimately, Trump is bad for business.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

RuanGacho posted:

No, he is.

It causes me anxiety to wake up to this stuff as much as anyone but I have faith that Spencer at the gym clensing are a microcosm of whats to come for the Trump administration. You dont get to claim you're just a quiet gym goer not bothering anyone while calling for ethnic clensing elsewhere. Ultimately, Trump is bad for business.

He's only hosed if republicans say he's hosed. So he's not hosed. There is going to be testimony on congressional record this week of him committing clear obstruction of justice and he's still not hosed.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Ripoff posted:

Can we make this the thread title? It's the best way I've seen America summarized in 9 words.

Also, if Trump keeps this poo poo up, do we have any real chances of economic sanctions being placed on the USA? I know this sounds disturbing and sick, but my only real hope of the GOP doing something revolves around the EU, UK and Switzerland closing up CEO/billionaire bank accounts and investment funds, and having them call their greasy flaccid weasel-loving government slaves local GOP representatives and tell them to tell Trump to gently caress off.

It'll hurt, but it's better than the Trump all but basically guaranteeing an anti-American version of NATO coming into existence and having nukes and other weapons pointed at us from everywhere in the world for the next 20 years.

I doubt anything like that will happen honestly. However, fairly certain that the next president is going to try and start working only to realize no one around the world will take his/her call anymore. It's been 4 months. By four years even if we are still a part of NATO it'll be as a minor member at most.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Ya don't say....

It's obvious but we're going to be hard pressed finding pundits who will state it so plainly.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Data Graham posted:

Old already but this is 100% how senior citizens convince themselves climate change is a bunch of hooey.

All they talk about is the weather. That's how you hobnob. When all you talk about is the weather, the way you have an animated conversation is to grouse about how the weather has failed to match up to the expectations of the forecasts. Of course you and your friends all knew better; you've got your own systems for telling whether it's gonna rain or not. Those drat eggheads on the news, what do they know? App? Pssh.

They get paid whether or not they're ever right. Ever notice how they never face any consequences for being wrong about the weather? And now they talk about "climate change". Yeah, like we're going to take these clowns at their word about something nobody can see happening or prove and will cost us a ton of money. Dang it, back in the 70s they all talked about a coming ice age! These people couldn't find their rear end with both hands. It's all a bunch of back-patting and graft if you ask me.

Old people need better hobbies is what I'm saying I guess

Idle hands do the devil's work.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/871726058994769921

this is a pro follow

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He's really on a roll this morning, I wonder what pissed him off.

Morning Joe, it seems.

BougieBitch
Oct 2, 2013

Basic as hell

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Trump Thead II: Wrath of Khan

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Kammat posted:

Every time Trump tweets I get a sudden urge to reply with a STOP POSTING meme because it's getting beyond sad and embarassing now.

Same, but it does nothing except attract brain damaged inferiors to rage at you for insulting the president (ignoring the nooses and witch doctor pictures their lawns sported from 2008-20016), and get a few likes. The pissbaby won't read it, and if he does, he'll just block you, and go scream at an intern until the slight ding to his self-esteem has been repaired, or his senile brain will forget it in the time it takes him to find said intern.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Retro42 posted:

I doubt anything like that will happen honestly. However, fairly certain that the next president is going to try and start working only to realize no one around the world will take his/her call anymore. It's been 4 months. By four years even if we are still a part of NATO it'll be as a minor member at most.

Yeah, the problem is that the rest of the world can't work with the US. These important actions like the Paris Accords can't be done in a 4-8 year window before the GOP get's back in power to gently caress it all up again.

Unless we take drastic measures the rest of the world has to leave us behind as a leading force because, frankly, we're just a bipolar mess of a country who won't take their meds.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
https://twitter.com/EthicalNazi/status/871726732314681344

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Same, but it does nothing except attract brain damaged inferiors to rage at you for insulting the president (ignoring the nooses and witch doctor pictures their lawns sported from 2008-20016), and get a few likes. The pissbaby won't read it, and if he does, he'll just block you, and go scream at an intern until the slight ding to his self-esteem has been repaired, or his senile brain will forget it in the time it takes him to find said intern.

One of my present hobbies is trying to get blocked by dumbfuck on Twitter.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I'm glad Trump is tweeting again because that means he's unhappy.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Hey Trumpy, we can discuss guns now:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/us/orlando-fatalities/index.html

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Orange ape... problems with Khans... thinks he's king of everything... wait a minute

:aaa:

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Ohh this tweetstorm feels good after not having anything super entertaining for days. Holy poo poo on Saudi Arabia's actions on Qatar though; I can't help but think this will end up another awful conflict that the US will make worse by inserting its dick.

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 5, 2017

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I know you are, but what am I?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Newsweek/status/871715750431666178

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Chilichimp posted:

Morning Joe, it seems.

When did Morning Joe go from shamelessly vile Trump boosters to hating the poo poo out of him? I accidentally watched some Morning Joe and he had "gently caress Trump" on full blast the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

sean10mm posted:

When did Morning Joe go from shamelessly vile Trump boosters to hating the poo poo out of him? I accidentally watched some Morning Joe and he had "gently caress Trump" on full blast the whole time.

I'd like to think it's because they realized the monster they helped create.

More likely is that hating Trump gets better ratings than otherwise.

• Locked thread