Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I'm the safety scissors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

StashAugustine posted:

wait, he's still alive?

I haven't heard otherwise.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Qu Appelle posted:

He actually said 'worser', yes.

Well poo poo, it fits with being the level of stupid needed to be alt- right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Brain Curry posted:

I'm the safety scissors

someone wanted to kill a nazi that bad :3:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/photogenna/status/871447557305638912

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
truly the master of the master race

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

This is the guy that dies first in an ill-fated assault on a Soviet town, on a -15° night

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

That guy wouldn't have even made it past Kindergarten

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That guy wouldn't have even made it past Kindergarten

Yeah. Dude would've been Aktion T-4'd for sure.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

That panel is the best thing to tweet at Gavin Mcinbred as well.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

hahahhhahahah

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Bushiz posted:

There's like, three old school Leathermans in there. No one in history has ever thought to use one of those as a weapon. They're just taking people's multitools.

...Which you should, if you're arresting them. I assumed that was where these were coming from?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

did this ever make it into the tv show? Cause that whole arc was the best part of preacher

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Agean90 posted:

did this ever make it into the tv show? Cause that whole arc was the best part of preacher

That plot arc comes fairly late in the comic, so if it's going to be included it's a ways off in the future I'd imagine.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

zegermans posted:

weird how the fash can bring all sorts of weapons while the cops stare down dudes with spooky masks

quote:

3:09 Cowards cover their faces. These people need to go to work and make money for their families instead of making fools out of them selves.

of course, the pepeboyz are true patriots :smug:

quote:

1:54:08 Love nationalism and tradition, stop trying to tear it down with marx, stop Islam

haha holy poo poo you cant make this up. the balls on these idiots to post this garbage on their personal facebooks :lol:

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 16:34 on Jun 5, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Agean90 posted:

Odin McQuinnon

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

quote:

Marx again? Wow it's so easy to spot the high school dropouts :smuggo:

quote:

· 1:57:10 Just because you label them Fascist's doesn't make them Fascist's.

quote:

· 1:58:04 What racism is everyone talking about I see none

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Jun 5, 2017

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

This is a good picture to wake up to. A hearty lol.

...all my jokes have already been made.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

quote:

1:59:19 Diversity is our greatest strength - some marxist Jew

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

He's got the chin, gently caress-all else.

Edit: The guy in the Dutch picture with the 2nd-Reich flag, that is.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
looks like memes have consequences.

Harvard withdraws 10 acceptances for ‘offensive’ memes in private group chat

quote:

The Facebook messaging group was at one point titled “Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens.”

quote:

But then, the exchanges took a dark turn, according to an article published in the Harvard Crimson on Sunday. Some of the group’s members decided to form an offshoot group in which students could share obscene, “R-rated” memes, a student told the Crimson. The founders of the messaging group demanded that students post provocative memes in the main group chat to gain admittance to the smaller group.

The students in the spinoff group exchanged memes and images “mocking sexual assault, the Holocaust and the deaths of children,” sometimes directing jokes at specific ethnic or racial groups, the Crimson reported. One message “called the hypothetical hanging of a Mexican child ‘piñata time’” while other messages quipped that “abusing children was sexually arousing,” according to images of the chat described by the Crimson.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/k_mcq/status/871770296667299841

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

hilariously good

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
a Breitbart reporter confusing an Indian for an Iranian is a fireable offense

racism, who gives a poo poo, but getting your race sciences confused makes a mockery of the whole exercise

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Samovar posted:

He's got the chin, gently caress-all else.

Edit: The guy in the Dutch picture with the 2nd-Reich flag, that is.

he's just proud that his family has been able to maintain a 100% pure, uncorrupted, undiluted bloodline since the 2nd reich, but from the look of him, i'd guess it's actually been a good bit longer...

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

"What are ya' buyin'?"

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/6f9qgk/cnn_film_crew_caught_staging_a_fake_protest_at/ This video is being linked on all of the alt right related subreddits. Can someone debunk this video plz.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have no idea. I'm not sure it's possible to "debunk" right-wing internet propagandists' claim that a demonstration was "fake" because it was... organized. My god, a group of Muslim activists met in a pre-planned location and brought placards they made in advance, and also they invited the media!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Ruzihm posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/6f9qgk/cnn_film_crew_caught_staging_a_fake_protest_at/ This video is being linked on all of the alt right related subreddits. Can someone debunk this video plz.

The first sentence does what the second sentence asks. Fake News, friend.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Careful you're dangerously close to being internet poisoned

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I have no idea. I'm not sure it's possible to "debunk" right-wing internet propagandists' claim that a demonstration was "fake" because it was... organized. My god, a group of Muslim activists met in a pre-planned location and brought placards they made in advance, and also they invited the media!

sounds pretty machiavellian

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:qq:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Relevant Tangent posted:

The first sentence does what the second sentence asks. Fake News, friend.

I mean yea obviously the title is just a flat out lie :hai:. I was just looking for, say, an example of this happening in another context. Bonus points if it's an alt right rally making themselves "presentable" for taping.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

forever and ever, bring this one back out, and i will join in the effort

*downloads image*

just.so.good

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I wish this sub was more active: https://www.reddit.com/r/TomiLahren/top/?sort=top&t=all

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

well i guess now that yale or whatever accepts hash tags instead of motivation letters this is par the course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

racist disney princess