Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
omg the administration and this ban.

"The muslim ban... well it's not a ban.... we use the word ban but it's not a ban..... No it's a ban Not some PC lib cuck bullshit. BAN BAN BAN."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Feminasty Slut posted:

yes lets poo poo on the mayor of a major world city after a terrorist attack. lol

The mayor of London, England! England is a major ally of the U.S

Can you imagine if the mayor of London started poo poo with the mayor of Boston after the marathon bombing?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tumble posted:

The mayor of London, England! Can you imagine if the mayor of London started poo poo with the mayor of Boston after the marathon bombing?

more like if David Cameron did it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
lol at Theresa May

the president just insulted the mayor of london in the wake of a terrorist attack, and she can't do poo poo to condemn him because she's already told everyone else in europe to gently caress off

trump is her only friend, and trump is a oval office

lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Whats crazy is people whining about the innacuracy of weather models since, day to day, they are phenomenal, up to the hour accurate analysis

Its when you get to powerful storms like blizzards and hurricanes that the models suffer... as if the very thing powering those storms, climate change, is causing unpredictable results in our models

Oh its cold today climate change is a lie golf canceled is literally an argument for babies

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

catching up on the lol trump's fine thread is so easy when 90% of the posters are on my ignore list. the pages breeze by.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Plavski posted:

trump is a oval office

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Avirosb posted:

Can you raise the steaks by making it well done and have Trump hold a bottle of ketchup?
Thanks in advance.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Madcosby posted:

Whats crazy is people whining about the innacuracy of weather models since, day to day, they are phenomenal, up to the hour accurate analysis

Its when you get to powerful storms like blizzards and hurricanes that the models suffer... as if the very thing powering those storms, climate change, is causing unpredictable results in our models

Oh its cold today climate change is a lie golf canceled is literally an argument for babies

It's cool that Trump complains about the accuracy of forecasts and then submitted a budget which prevents NOAA from upgrading their 16 year old software and hiring staff.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I dont actually remember the last time I was like hmmm the weather service was wrong today!!! like i check my phone and when it says rain, it fuckin rains

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

:discourse:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

catching up on the lol trump's fine thread is so easy when 90% of the posters are on my ignore list. the pages breeze by.

Lol bragging about using the ignore list

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

I dont actually remember the last time I was like hmmm the weather service was wrong today!!! like i check my phone and when it says rain, it fuckin rains

boomers have repeated the lol @ the weatherman joke for so many decades that they internalized it. like most of their plague opinions.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:worship:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

hmmm, the weather man said rain, but it's sunny today. welp, guess that proves all science wrong forever!

*rolls coal*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/LeoHickman/stat...2280%23lastpost

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Pwned

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

good

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

hahah the president got a hard handshake and decided to gently caress the american job and energy industry!

good poo poo america!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I can't wait for him to order Tiffany's nationalized and dissolved.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:ocelot:

It's great that we've been saying this for a week, or a year or whatever (time has no meaning anymore), and now it's real

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I drove by a crazy guy on a sidewalk dancing and raving, he was clearly nuts and belongs in an asylum. It's lolworthy and depressing our President is just about at that level, and his brain is more than likely deteriorating by the day.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

I drove by a crazy guy on a sidewalk dancing and raving, he was clearly nuts and belongs in an asylum. It's lolworthy and depressing our President is just about at that level, and his brain is more than likely deteriorating by the day.

there will be no asylum in Trump's America

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/eliotnelson/status/871739677681876995

https://twitter.com/salgentile/status/871753295223824384

:thunk:

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 5, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Uh I think you'll find that he's saying we should protect Joey and Mike, who stay in the attic and room over the garage respectively in return for doing yard and handiman work around the place. Some people still think hospitality is important when you're letting the place out to nice young men like that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WHY? Why does this even matter to him?!! He's so loving pathetic in everything he does.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

runupon cracker posted:

there will be no asylum in Trump's America

be the asylum you want to be

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Smirr posted:

:ocelot:

It's great that we've been saying this for a week, or a year or whatever (time has no meaning anymore), and now it's real

chaos magicians itt

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/871687143793491968

lol

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

someone combine this with :thumbsup:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
someone should tell the crypt keeper the solution to that problem is for the POTUS to stop tweeting like a retard all the time.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
This stuff is too good. It's going to kill me. Please put "Want approvals" on my gravestone.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

cool new Metroid game posted:

Nah it should be combined with :thunk:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cool new Metroid game posted:

Animate rhe mouth, make a sequel to trumppop

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Gentlemen, I don't think you're seeing another clear option here.

We

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

:cumpolice:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
need trumpface to be like :gary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Demon Of The Fall posted:

need trumpface to be like :gary:

Make his lips animate into an actual butthole.