Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Random Stranger posted:

Jokes on you, US history courses are still going to be ending at WWII.

turn off the TV posted:

Lol US history in primary school never goes past WW2.

Maybe in the US, the rest of the world we judge you on the Cold War, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/871775877935366144
lol @ butt. i think i know why he planned the attack

I'd Khu-ram his Butt full of hot lead!!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ive never asked anyone this but..how do you grab somebody by the pussy? or is it a figure of speech

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Khuram Butt: Still a better name than Reince Priebus.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aleth posted:

Maybe in the US, the rest of the world we judge you on the Cold War, too.

It's not even a "let's pretend that this didn't happen", it's because there isn't enough time to cover everything with even superficial depth in a school year. As a result, they generally run out of school year around World War 2.

Realistically, the way US history is taught needs to be revised but good loving luck getting any kind of educational reform done.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lmbo

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/871775877935366144
lol @ butt. i think i know why he planned the attack

lmao butts

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Jel Shaker posted:

ive never asked anyone this but..how do you grab somebody by the pussy? or is it a figure of speech

http://i.imgur.com/sEstiDi.gifv(source)

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

nooneofconsequence posted:

lol you think Macron isn't enjoying this.

Macron just bursts onto the scene and already has pissing trump off to a science. He's a good in my book.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Lol if Kushner was a regular plebe applying for a security clearance with millions of dollars in debt to a foreign entity he'd be laughed out of the room.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/871800253871214592

Lol

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

For someone who's really embattled over the accusation that he's compromised by Russia, he sure is trying astonishingly hard to undermine NATO.

It is entirely possible that Trump is just a colossal moron, maybe even both!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FtlYHjnTw

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

It's not even a "let's pretend that this didn't happen", it's because there isn't enough time to cover everything with even superficial depth in a school year. As a result, they generally run out of school year around World War 2.

it's because history teachers usually just want to spend a lot of time on world war 2 because they like it and think the cold war is boring. seriously that's the reason.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Inept posted:

it's because history teachers usually just want to spend a lot of time on world war 2 because they like it and think the cold war is boring. seriously that's the reason.

Not really in my case all of my US history classes started at the revolutionary war and went from there chronologically because there was zero standardization. But, gently caress common core of course.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
T_D actually made it out to the rallies in Portland, this weekend and they really stuck it to all of those liberals with...

Oh. My cringe muscle is cramping up.

Also this clown

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

A little lol from Landing Strip One for you guys

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Catastrophe posted:

T_D actually made it out to the rallies in Portland, this weekend and they really stuck it to all of those liberals with...

Also this clown

At least a couple of those people have enough shame to hide their faces behind sunglasses.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ReelBigLizard posted:

A little lol from Landing Strip One for you guys

Lol what the gently caress is this actually for?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/871818615200284672

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Its :3: that the retards are getting in on their own pride thing.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Scrawny conservative larping is one of my favorite parts of 2017

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

mom, I want, WANT to go to pepecon this year

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

turn off the TV posted:

Lol what the gently caress is this actually for?

The website is just a guy selling the same posters, so the lols apparently. What I'm curious about is what you hear if you call the #. I can't and I'm not in the uk besides

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Woops turns out that the 2016 election could have been rigged

quote:

According to Alex Halderman, director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society and an electronic voting expert, one of the main concerns in the scenario described by the NSA document is the likelihood that the officials setting up the electronic poll books are the same people doing the pre-programming of the voting machines. The actual voting machines aren’t going to be networked to something like VR Systems’ EViD, but they do receive manual updates and configuration from people at the local or state level who could be responsible for both. If those were the people targeted by the GRU malware, the implications are troubling.

“Usually at the county level there’s going to be some company that does the pre-election programming of the voting machines,” Halderman told The Intercept. “I would worry about whether an attacker who could compromise the poll book vendor might be able to use software updates that the vendor distributes to also infect the election management system that programs the voting machines themselves,” he added. “Once you do that, you can cause the voting machine to create fraudulent counts.”

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Catastrophe posted:

TFW you came to own liberals but lethargy keks kicks in.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

:trumppop:

:laffo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

turn off the TV posted:

in the UK you write on a peice of paper who you're voting for and those get counted. in america tehy use touch screens lol

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Pretty sure he had said often and explicitly that it is his preferred method of communication.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

turn off the TV posted:

Well it certainly isn't normal for the winner to be as surprised as Trump was on election night.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0 posted:

Pretty sure he had said often and explicitly that it is his preferred method of communication.

he has, he does prefer twitter

and he loves correcting his administration after they put their foot in their mouths

its glorious

four more years

of lols

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Madcosby posted:

he has, he does prefer twitter

and he loves correcting his administration after they put their foot in their mouths

its glorious

four more years

of lols

Sarah said so today even.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Catastrophe posted:

Also this clown

LOL :lol: at white animu reddit kids. Someone find me their deviantarts full of stupid fanart!!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
just one of more personal favorites

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856172056932700164

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Everyone is laughing at Trumpo over here :allears: pinche gringo loco.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

if you respond to the message they block you (same thing happened to me). lil snowflakes need their safe space.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Have they even drafted and RFP, much less posted it to FedBizOps? I guess it'll be a directed award just like the VA system they announced today. Reporters couldn't get an answer how that is transparent use of federal funds. And that was "only" 4 loving billion dollars.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

Have they even drafted and RFP, much less posted it to FedBizOps? I guess it'll be a directed award just like the VA system they announced today. Reporters couldn't get an answer how that is transparent use of federal funds. And that was "only" 4 loving billion dollars.

the free market works best when you use no bid contracts to companies who your family or friends have stakes in. ideally they should also sit on the company's board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Are these shitstains even old enough to vote?