Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sure that kid avoided this fight, but come high school he's gonna be wearing his underwear for a hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Sombody PLEASE clap?! I need validation!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sure that kid avoided this fight, but come high school he's gonna be wearing his underwear for a hat.

If you do it right, you only have to do it once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVOXITW-Xc

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
"Hey Arnold" covered this as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtlIuTnlh0

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzCXyp3SYM

My son is also Owen Wilson.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Sombody PLEASE clap?! I need validation!

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: Can We All Just Applaud This Person?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Condolences. :(

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Captain Monkey posted:

Junior Dev on his first day somehow given the power to wipe their whole production database, also this company doesn't have any backups, also they said they were gonna call the cops he was such a bad employee!!!
This probably happened and he got ultra-scapegoated because it was the CTO's incompetent son/daughter/partner that put production db details and passwords in a training document and built a backup system that didn't work.

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
Found on Facebook, pics included below
_________
The crashing in the living room was not what the police officer wanted to hear. Shaken from his slumber-he had been hopeful to get four or five hours of sleep. Sgt. Wade Betters, a good dad, husband, and cop, listened intently as his six foot and 5 inch frame hung over several edges of the bed.

Busy with his larger than average family, in the midst of having a new home built, and staying in a smaller than optimal rental home, the coming daylight would soon enough force his feet to the floor for another dayshift in Bangor.

Betters was wishful that the ruckus was a dream, but it wasn't.

Lulu, the family cat had cornered an intruder but could not seem to close the deal. When Betters lumbered into the living room he observed a standoff between cat and mouse. An epic battle of feline and rodent, both with strong wills, but Lulu looked to have a few more rounds in her.

Betters told me the mouse was spent, but did appear to have excellent genetics. This was no Jackson Labratory, genetically pure-"house mouse." This was an outdoor mouse sturdy in spirit. Probably a mouse who understood the slogan "If you can't stand the winter, you don't deserve the summer." A genuine Maine Field Mouse who had built up his wind by avoiding foxes, hawks, and other neighborhood cats. This mouse was no quitter.

Betters tried to catch the mouse himself. He could not. It scurried away into the woodwork and Betters did the same. Just one more hour of sleep.

Better's lovely bride of many years was outside the house a little later in the morning after the sergeant went to work. She walked by the bedroom window only to see that the battle was not over. The genuine MFM (Maine Field Mouse) had been able to exit the dwelling, but wanted to let Lulu know that the game was not over.

In the difficult times we live in, my hope is that we all can find the inner fortitude of this small, yet mighty, Maine Field Mouse.

Never quit, look your opponent in the eye, and cross your fingers that if the screen doesn't hold, you still have the energy to run like the wind.

Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

#bethemouse

Have an awesome weekend.

https://imgur.com/a/mtA06

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
God drat, that writing is so aggressively bad that it's actually making me irritated. I can't pick which sentence irks me the most; they are all terrible!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

Never quit, look your opponent in the eye, and cross your fingers that if the screen doesn't hold, you still have the energy to run like the wind.

I mean, what!? :argh::kingsley::downswords:

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Not sure this falls under STDH--seems like it falls under poo poo your 67-Year-Old Great Aunt Posts on Facebook

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

life is killing me posted:

Not sure this falls under STDH--seems like it falls under poo poo your 67-Year-Old Great Aunt Posts on Facebook

Why not both? It most certainly did not happen, and it is poo poo so I think it fits just fine.

Fruit Smoothies
Mar 28, 2004

The bat with a ZING

Ugh.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Sounds like a pretty cool dude tbqh

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Dude is rich enough that he can just toss an iPod out after finding a Lamborghini, vodka and booty call. A good dude.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Not sure why it's useful or cool to make up a story about what essentially amounts to finding out the couch you just bought was used frequently for sex, but you do you, Facebook guy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Since when did Neil deGrasse Tyson have a blue mohawk?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

This is finally the stdh.txt that made my eyes actually roll outside of my head. I can't see anymore.

also it's not "just like the roman colosseum" in pretty much every way you can think of.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
No but you see, those JOCKS would never have a MOHAWK to show how awesome they are. And they're paid really well.to just PLAY A KIDS GAME!

(I think watching sports is boring as hell myself, but people like that are insufferable.)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I know the first thing I think of when I see someone with a colored mohawk is "hm that must be a fan of the local sports team"

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

It's interesting how these people always have their own expensive hobbies that are totally cool and good and shouldn't be abandoned in order to support [cause of the day]

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
drat my discretionary "Sports and Scientific Advancement" budget was spent on all Sports line items, sorry to all the cancer researchers out there I have let you down

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Hmmm if only there was a way to make it so people didn't have to choose between paying for the NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV and funding scientific research, we could change the world, goons.

Oh well, guess we won't be able to make scientific advancement until American Football is abolished and frees up our money they make us pay when they force us to watch it

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Why is this person posting on Facebook instead of Advancing Science?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You know what? You right.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

You know what? You right.

Even if that really happened, that person would go on to vote for politicians who want to gut science funding. Everyone is thrilled with supporting science until it comes to voting to support it in favor over something that gives them slightly more money.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Hey guys I have a blue Mohawk, please stand by to listen while I inevitably share my insightful and never-before-heard political and social opinions so I can forget the fact that I'm a failure and can't get a job, because weirdly, people don't hire woke crust punks with mohawks

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I hate those dang overpaid roman gladiators.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Well they did get paid

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
gladiators had sponsorship deals, too

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Law Cheetah posted:

gladiators had sponsorship deals, too

I stab thee in the name of Golden Palace Dot Com, Home of the 100% WELCOME DEPOSIT BONUS

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Gladiators were sexhavers too

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I gently caress thee in the name of J.G Wentworth, because it's your money, use it when you need it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Chadius and his gladius.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

In an alternate universe: "Get the gently caress out of my store."

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Even if that really happened, that person would go on to vote for politicians who want to gut science funding. Everyone is thrilled with supporting science until it comes to voting to support it in favor over something that gives them slightly more money.

Public science is currently being smothered by a lack of funds and a terrible elitist and uniformising publication system.

:rip: us :smith:

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

maswastaken posted:

Since when did Neil deGrasse Tyson have a blue mohawk?

Tyson was an undefeated high school wrestler and wrestled for Harvard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psutify
Oct 19, 2012