Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Legit Businessman fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Rust Martialis posted:

Plus reading the group lets you pick out the idiots on the left are here - namely those who screech and jump on the bandwagon that some right-wing politician is *clearly* a Nazi because he drank some milk, ignoring the whole issue where he'd been accused of being elected because of dairy farmers. No, only they see the truth, he's signaling his Aryan Nations followers to rise.
It could always be both. A nod to the dairy lobby and sexually frustrated anime nazis? That's getting two birds stoned at once.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

littleorv posted:

I am aboriginal and reasonably attractive. Should I become a politician?

Yes.

Bonus points if you keep blatantly trolling this thread while doing so.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Is it possible to enjoy anime without being a Nazi? I might have some difficult realizations coming my way here.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

littleorv posted:

Is it possible to enjoy anime without being a Nazi? I might have some difficult realizations coming my way here.

C-SPAM says yes, and I for one wouldn't argue with them. Bunch a loving Tankies if you ask me.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Yes.

Bonus points if you keep blatantly trolling this thread while doing so.

I resent the accusation that I am trolling. I am learning.

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

A rock has no detectable opinion about gravity

THC posted:

Yeah he's cool. His French is poor, but with Bernier out of the picture that's less of an issue.

Why is it less of an issue? You think the Liberals would never dare to use that?

I heard so many times Angus's French was horrible but I heard him in person and he was okay. Sure, not incredibly eloquent, but he spoke without rehashing talking points so there's that.

Also, what's the thread's thought on Julian?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Less of an issue, not not an issue

Julian is just plain boring, would not touch him with a barge pole

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
In 2013-14, the annual average cost of keeping an inmate incarcerated was $115,310 per year, and it was about 10% lower federally in 2015/16 but the provinces went up instead. Meanwhile community supervision costs like 4$ per day. It feels like maybe a good place to invest money would be community supervision resources, and then not remanding so many people to custody pre-trial or for minor breaches of probation.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 10, 2022

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Lol thc talking about substantive politicians

Just loving lol

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
CI's true weakness is that deep down he secretly cares

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Niki pressed Singh to take a position on pipelines at the debate it was v substantive

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

Tighclops posted:

Oh I cared at one point. But now I know there's no point because Canadians are loving worthless

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Tighclops posted:

It tears him apart to care so much about this garbage country and its terrible people.

He also has a picture of Roméo Dallaire he keeps in a hidden compartment in his wallet.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Especially partisan hacks like thc and bunnyofdoom

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Is there any form of politics more bereft of substance than lazily attempting to "trigger" "sjws"

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

infernal machines posted:

It tears him apart to care so much about this garbage country and its terrible people.

He also has a picture of Roméo Dallaire he keeps in a hidden compartment in his wallet.

I ain't gonna lie

Every time my kid shits or pisses itself I think about colonel dallaires contribution to military history

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Jordan7hm posted:

It was about 10% lower federally in 2015/16 but the provinces went up instead. Meanwhile community supervision costs like 4$ per day. It feels like maybe a good place to invest money would be community supervision resources, and then not remanding so many people to custody pre-trial or for minor breaches of probation.

My gut tells me that means we're probably doing a half assed job of community supervision. But yeah that does scream that it's the right place to invest.

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

Speaking of which, does anyone have a link to a good recap of the debate?

I started a new job and I need to catch up on non work-related news.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

THC posted:

Is there any form of politics more bereft of substance than lazily attempting to "trigger" "sjws"

SA posting

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

namaste faggots posted:

I ain't gonna lie

Every time my kid shits or pisses itself I think about colonel dallaires contribution to military history

In perhaps the cruelest twist of fate, your kid enlists in CF on their 18th birthday.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

PittTheElder posted:

My gut tells me that means we're probably doing a half assed job of community supervision. But yeah that does scream that it's the right place to invest.

When Basil Borutski killed those three women while on probation there were several interviews with people involved with community supervision who basically said that yeah we're doing a half assed job of it because the system is seriously lacking resources.

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

THC posted:

Paddling PM.

I mean, CI is at least providing a message. About despising Canadians and most of all progressives.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
You're like a medieval executioner from some monty python skit with a subscription to R/libertarian

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

In perhaps the cruelest twist of fate, your kid enlists in CF on their 18th birthday.

No. She's gonna move to Brandon after dropping out of University to work at Montana's and marry a corperal.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Montana's has good Caesars

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Subjunctive posted:

That's obviously true, but a fair ways from your claim that parole decisions are being made with cost management as a goal. Saving people's lives often increases costs too, especially later in their lives, but doctors don't hem and haw about expected future outlay when someone calls a code.

I'd be willing to bet that :airquote: some people :airquote: don't try as hard on codes for people who will have poor outcomes from resuscitation. Is it really worth it to bring back dietetic overweight 80yr old grandpa from his fourth code in a week?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Risky Bisquick posted:

I'd be willing to bet that :airquote: some people :airquote: don't try as hard on codes for people who will have poor outcomes from resuscitation. Is it really worth it to bring back dietetic overweight 80yr old grandpa from his fourth code in a week?

"I don't think they'll live long anyway" happens I'm sure, but that's not the same as "she'll use up a bed and we have a backlog, plus her meds are expensive..."

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

"I don't think they'll live long anyway" happens I'm sure, but that's not the same as "she'll use up a bed and we have a backlog, plus her meds are expensive..."

Are you suggesting the "Death Panels" trope was inaccurate?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Are you suggesting the "Death Panels" trope was inaccurate?

I daren't say.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

No. She's gonna move to Brandon after dropping out of University to work at Montana's and marry a corperal.

She should bring her hoity-toity Vancouver culture and start an Italian restaurant because there isn't a loving Italian restaurant that's not a pizza place first

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

littleorv posted:

I am aboriginal and reasonably attractive. Should I become a politician?

Are you Wab Kinew?

TheKingofSprings posted:

She should bring her hoity-toity Vancouver culture and start an Italian restaurant because there isn't a loving Italian restaurant that's not a pizza place first

Since I moved to Brandon I literally cannot stop ordering Pizza Express

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...rochial-mindset

quote:

NDP-Green alliance seems not to care about any Canadians living east of the Rockies

Hostage-takers rarely endear themselves to their targets. During its reign as a danger to Confederation, Quebec won many concessions by regularly brandishing the threat of separation, but succeeded also in isolating itself while earning the enmity and resentment of much of the country.

Fortunately, those ugly years are fading with the decline of the Parti Québécois and its aging adherents. In its place we have British Columbia’s new hardline Green-NDP alliance with its intense focus on its narrow agenda, and dismissive approach to the interests of its neighbours and fellow Canadians.

The recent B.C. election left the Greens and New Democrats able to cobble together a wobbly alliance with a single-seat advantage over the Liberal government. NDP leader John Horgan and Green leader Andrew Weaver — the latter boasting just three of the 87 seats in the legislature — quickly reached a deal predicated on a radical reworking of the economy, with particular emphasis on opposition to energy projects of national importance.

It sets them up as not only a thorn in the side of the federal government, which has already approved the Kinder Morgan pipeline, but also a threat to the country’s energy industry as a whole. Alberta, with its crucial oil economy, is landlocked and struggling to gain access to ports that would enable it to reduce its reliance on the U.S., where President Donald Trump’s anti-free-trade rhetoric has sparked concern across a global economy in which easy access to foreign markets has become the backbone to prosperity. The uncertainty engendered by an erratic and unpredictable Washington has particular resonance in Canada, which exported $320.1 billion in goods and services to the U.S. last year. Any serious disruption to that flow is a serious danger to Canada’s economy, and millions of jobs.

The new B.C. alliance seems blithely unconcerned. The coalition hasn’t even taken office yet, and already Weaver is busily souring relations with Alberta, where Premier Rachel Notley is Canada’s only other NDP premier and should be a natural ally.

Canada, Notley said this week, “can’t be a country that says one of its two functional coastlines is only going to do what the people who live right beside it want to do.” In a separate interview she noted that giving the coalition “veto power over overall national benefits, then that’s where we take the wrong path in relation to the 21st century economy.”

Weaver fired back that Notley should “get with the program,” disparaging warnings of the economic damage the Green-NDP plan could entail. “I think British Columbians, quite frankly, are sick and tired of being told that the 20th-century economy is the economy of tomorrow,” he said. For good measure, he added that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was a “hypocrite” for approving the $7.4 billion Kinder Morgan pipeline while promoting support for climate change initiatives.

It’s an approach that carries echoes of the days of PQ power in Quebec, when Canada was shrugged off as a pleasant enough place, but subordinate to the agenda of the province and its inward-looking ambitions. Anyone outside the separatist collective was of secondary importance. While separatism occupies no space in the new B.C. agenda, the insularity of its leadership and determination to have its way reflects the same narrow and parochial mindset.

This from a coalition that could lose its one-seat margin the moment it has to name a Speaker to oversee the new legislature. Without waiting to take office, Horgan has pledged to “use every tool in the toolbox” to block Kinder Morgan, perhaps by refusing needed permits or tying up the project in endless legal manoeuvres. Should he succeed the ripples could be significant: Notley’s support for the pipeline is key to her hopes of reinventing Alberta as a more environment-friendly economy in which climate initiatives are balanced against an economy still dependent on oil and gas extraction. If the pipeline dies, so too may her government, to be replaced by a revived conservative opposition that is already itching to abandon the carbon tax introduced by Notley’s NDP. Beyond Alberta, Ottawa’s national climate plan would face similar pressures, perversely undermined by a left-wing alliance claiming to be acting on behalf of environmental do-gooderism.

The rancour from B.C.-led confrontationism could quickly spread. The New West Partnership, a trade pact among B.C., Alberta and Saskatchewan, is already endangered by disputes over beer and other trade irritants. During the election campaign, B.C. Premier Christy Clark threatened a Trump-like tariff on thermal coal exported through west coast ports. The New West Partnership requires that “each party shall ensure that its measures do not operate to restrict or impair trade between, among or through the territory of the parties,” yet B.C. has shown a growing willingness to do just that. While erecting barriers to other provinces, B.C. is simultaneously demanding Ottawa protect its forest industry from the U.S. attack on Canadian softwood exports.

It’s hard to understand how the Green-NDP leaders think protectionism and job losses will be good for the province, while attacks on other provinces will produce anything but demands for retaliatory measures. It’s a hallmark of the radical left that economic concerns are rarely allowed to intrude on ideology, and the Weaver-Horgan team have shown themselves to be firmly within that camp. One of Horgan’s first actions — again, before he’s been named anything but opposition leader — was to write to the head of B.C. Hydro, reminding her of the party’s plan to halt construction of the $8.8 billion Site C hydroelectric dam, which is already one-quarter completed and would entail billions of dollars in lost wages, jobs, penalties and other implications if stopped now.

The impact would affect firms across the country. It would raise anew questions of whether Canada is a country in which major infrastructure projects can be undertaken, sending a chilling message to investors around the world. None of this seems to impress Weaver or Horgan. Their country, it appears, ends at the Rocky Mountains.

In short, gently caress Alberta, gently caress pipelines, gently caress Trudeau, and gently caress the National Post :cool:

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion

CLAM DOWN posted:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...rochial-mindset

In short, gently caress Alberta, gently caress pipelines, gently caress Trudeau, and gently caress the National Post :cool:

It's hilarious, they're mad at the provincial government for focusing on their province. It's also funny watching all these people defend and talk up Rachel Notley. There was another NP article basically blaming Horgan and Weaver for causing her to lose the next election and also for anything bad Trudeau might do environmentally for years. They're obviously terrified.

I've also seen more than a few pundit types (including one guy on the CBC, I didn't catch who he was exactly) basically saying we should give up even giving Horgan a chance and just call a new election, because it's the only fair way to settle this. Not clear yet if we'd get to vote in the second election or if we'd just be letting, say, Rex Murphy pick the winners.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

Are you Wab Kinew?

Since I moved to Brandon I literally cannot stop ordering Pizza Express

Marino's is probably the best pizza in town but it's the most expensive

E: I hope we get a Zza's franchise out of Winnipeg because that is the pizza place all other pizza places should aspire to be

Go to the Chili Chutney on 34th if you haven't, it's buffet style Indian that's been pretty solid from my experience and it's in general just a pretty nice restaurant. Sushi Hut is decent too if you and whoever you're with feel like gorging yourselves on mid-tier sushi (basically buffets and AYCE are king in Brandon, that stereotype about Winnipeggers being cheap is Actually True for this city)

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 6, 2017

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
It's such a hilarious flip in messaging after decades of Alberta groups arguing that nobody else gets a say in the management of their resources.

Anyway...

I regularly search for terms like 'Vancouver' and 'BC' on Amazon to keep an eye out for books about local history. I came across a book called "Everyone... But the People: How everyday taxpayers overcame Vancouver's elite and defeated the Translink Tax". It's by Jordan Bateman of the Canadian Taxpayer's Federation.

I have the subscription service where you can borrow certain books for free, and this one qualified.

I was hoping for an actual in depth discussion of their arguments. Why else would you write a book? I wanted to see them work the numbers, go into some depth on service levels and what they thought could be done better. It's the CTF, so probably wouldn't agree, but there would likely be a few valid points to take away from it and it's nice to understand where people are coming from.

I didn't get that.

There's no discussion of transit in the whole thing. It's a book of talking points which basically comes down to taxes being bad, a bunch of nuts and bolts of campaigning and a whole shitload of "look how great I am!". They don't talk about what they wanted economized, or how you could prioritize projects in the best way to phase them more economically. It's infuriating that, apparantly, there was never any attempt made at trying to decide whether there would be a valuable service coming out the other end that justifies the money.

It's also one of the smarmiest books I've ever read. It's got an appendix of 'mean' tweets that were directed at Bateman. We aren't talking death threats and actual bad stuff. It's just twitter. Stuff like:

"Oh wow, Jordan Bateman on the radio. AGAIN. *eyeroll*"

and

“Which is to say, Jordan Bateman is a guy who flits around in chinos finding sophisticated ways to say ‘FUUUUCK YOUUU’ to poor people.”

edit:

You know what, people being dicks to Jordan Bateman is the only good part of the book, so here is the whole appendix!

quote:

“Jordan Bateman is an rear end in a top hat.”
“Embarrassed for @amyjudd that she got conned by Jordan Bateman into giving him so much digital ink to spout his idiocy.”
“This is a magnificent rant about Bateman’s latest inane frothings and the utterly lovely Vancouver media who parrot him.”
“Oh wow, Jordan Bateman on the radio. AGAIN. *eyeroll*”
“To be clear, these TransLink tweets are just jokes, I support #transittax & Jordan Bateman ‘fav’my tweets makes me want to shower.”
“I have an idea. Why don’t we make this a referendum on how sleazy and douche Jordan Bateman is.”
“Jordan Bateman. Useless.”
“Jordan Bateman secretly filmed jacking off in elections bc hq.”
“Jordan Bateman is not bright enough to have an intelligent conversation. He is a bit of a joke, actually.”
“I loathe Jordan Bateman.”
“If you want to punch Jordan Bateman in the face, he’s attending a TransLink plebiscite failure celebration in Langley on Thursday. Awful.”
"Please stop putting @jordanbateman on TV without warning. That way, I won’t lose my dinner. #loser”
“Every time that Jordan Bateman rear end in a top hat opens his mouth, his voice makes me want to punch him in the throat"
“Jordan Bateman is such an asshat. Why is he treated as some sort of legitimate voice? He’s a hack.”
“Whatever the result of the plebiscite, @jordanbateman is still an rear end in a top hat.”
“Which is to say, Jordan Bateman is a guy who flits around in chinos finding sophisticated ways to say ‘FUUUUCK YOUUU’to poor people.”
“Filling in the [ballot YES] dot by writing ‘@ jordanbateman IS A C* NT’as small as I can.”
“You’re a dick. @jordanbateman”
“Jordan Bateman can eat poo poo.”
“Jason Bateman, in character as Michael Bluth, is more credible than Jordan Bateman. And yet the media treats him like some kind of ‘expert.’”
“gently caress Jordan Bateman and the CTPA (sic) and their false-flag horseshit. gently caress the Premier for giving them the opportunity. gently caress everyone.”
“Well I don’t know about that. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Except for Jordan Bateman. I hate that guy.”
“Then there was Jordan Bateman spreading misinformation that anyone with an elementary school education could see through.”
“Great job Vancouver, you caved to the lies of Jordan Bateman. Wow.”

“Jordan Bateman is an rear end in a top hat.” - Everyone.... But the People by Jordan Bateman

T.C. fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 6, 2017

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Inc. BC Lt. G. calling new election when no one will be Speaker.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Cross-posting my post from the Right Wing Media thread.

Leofish posted:

Breitbart did a thing about Canada this weekend that was wrong.

http://ipolitics.ca/2017/06/05/city-police-call-b-s-on-breitbart-report-of-massive-pro-trump-hill-rally/

quote:

Ottawa police are debunking a right-wing American news outlet’s claim that thousands of pro-Trump supporters descended on Parliament Hill Saturday.

Breitbart News reported Saturday that up to 5,000 people protested in favour of U.S. President Donald Trump’s conservative agenda Saturday. Protesters, the controversial outlet said, were also angry about Prime Minster Justin Trudeau liberal policies.

As of Monday morning, the piece has been shared more than 33,000 times on social media.

Ottawa Police Const. Marc Soucy confirmed a protest was planned for Parliament Hill. He said he couldn’t confirm the numbers but estimated the crowd was “less than 100.”

“It wasn’t 5,000,” Soucy told iPolitics, adding he was downtown Saturday and didn’t notice any large protest.

Parliamentary Protection Services spokesperson Melissa Rusk told iPolitics they estimate between 300 to 400 people attended Saturday’s protest. The service is under the command of the RCMP.

So, natch, this has gotten right-wingers in Canada all riled up because local Ottawa media also went with the Breitbart debunk and none of them covered the "Million couple hundred maybe Canadian March."

However, they also had this poo poo which is even more wrong and was not called out by Canadian media, to my knowledge.

Breitbart, so you don't have to go to the page posted:

Other marchers were protesting the impending passage of M-103, a new law that would make criticism of Islam a criminal offense in Canada.

M-103 states that the government must “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.” It would levy criminal sentences on those who criticize Islam.

This is pure horseshit. 1) M-103 was passed in March. Its passage is not "impending." 2) M-103 is a Parliamentary Motion and not a law. 3) M-103 makes no reference whatsoever to criminalizing criticism of Islam because it is not a law, or even a bill that might become a law later. 4) the motion does contain the quoted line, but again government condemnation in a Parliamentary Motion is basically the House of Commons standing up and saying "we think this is bad" and sitting back down again and going on with their business. The government also passed a condemnation of anti-Semitism a few years ago and nobody ruffled their feathers. 5) IT WILL NOT LEVY CRIMINAL SENTENCES ON THOSE WHO CRITICIZE ISLAM BECAUSE IT IS NOT A BILL AND IT IS NOT A LAW AND A LAW LIKE THAT WOULDN'T MAKE IT PAST THE SUPREME COURT. It would get Charter challenged immediately and would be struck down.

Here's the full text of M-103

quote:

That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

This is a sore point for me because we deal with this poo poo in Canada all the time with idiot Facebook groups and our own right-wing media people calling it a "bill" and a "law" and claiming you'll go to jail for saying Muslims are evil.

It was first presented in the House last December, but then some idiot went and shot up a mosque in Quebec City and this motion became incredibly relevant even though the petition that led to it was written and signed and presented before the mosque shooting happened. It became a huge, national issue about freedom of speech and all that jazz, even though people explained until they were blue in the face that it had no legal binding whatsoever.

Some people have presented concerns about the collection of data to contextualize hate crime reports and the recommendations that come from that, in that it could, possibly, lead to government overreach in an attempt to react to the data, but that part of this hasn't happened yet and won't until November, probably.

But still, gently caress Breitbart for their lovely bullshit and straight up loving lies about this poo poo.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Inc. BC Lt. G. calling new election when no one will be Speaker.

I cannot see that going over well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Who gives A gently caress about anyone living east of the Rockies lol