Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Escape Goat posted:

:stare:

Literally using violence to remove women's clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/587420/Cart_Racer/

quote:

Get a new gaming experience as a racer in a shopping cart! Play for the brutal and steep Cart Racer. Overcome obstacles in the city, in the sea, in the ancient castle and the snowy mountains. Do whatever you can to reach your goal!

Features:
Unusual gaming experience
Fun ride in a shopping cart
4 fun levels
Fun physics to overcome obstacles

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Honestly I have nothing against a game dicking about with ragdoll physics but

quote:

4 fun levels
:geno:

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Edit: Wrong thread.

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 4, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Maybe its time to rename the thread to the bad steam games megathread

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Maybe its time to rename the thread to the bad steam games megathread

agreed

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

The nude patch for this is (like most of these sorts of games on steam) create a blank txt file called nude.patch or nude.patch.txt then put in game data folder.

We've gone a long way since the days of hot coffee.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I own that game now.

It was a gift.

I hope the cards can be sold for a decent amount at least :v:

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

FirstAidKite posted:

I own that game now.

It was a gift.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I still can't get over how sincere hunniepop is. The awful characters especially the childish catgirl with a super annoying voice just seems like self parody

I actually played some HuniePop, and I can at least confirm that it is not sincere.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

John Lee posted:

I actually played some HuniePop, and I can at least confirm that it is not sincere.

I had to play way more than some to run into that awful secret character. It's really poe's law. It wasn't until I found out how much of a poo poo the dev was

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
It increasingly sounds like the forum needs a Hunie Pop hate/mock LP (without the nude patch of course).

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bring happiness to the cities of the world over the centuries. Advancement of the era And let us know happiness every time will have its difficulties But beware if the populations will not be satisfied will create revolts and losing the cities the main goal is to reach the last epoch with several possible cities.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just want to share this one because it's called The Z Axis. In the description, it says:

"I've had people say this game is "kinda like a 2D portal." Take that to mean what you will. Color coded doors, portals, physics objects, time rewinding, clones, spikes, and even death becomes a puzzle element. Oh yeah, and you can rotate the whole world along the Z axis. That's the core mechanic."

So, there's your gimmick. Rotate on the Z axis. One little problem.

This guy doesn't know what the Z axis is.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940494597

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

I think their misunderstanding probably comes from Unity. Because Unity is always 3d even when it's 2d, when you want to rotate a sprite in 2d mode you rotate it on the Z-axis.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Heart's Medicine is a treasure.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In a distant galaxy was space station "F7" , which was to seek new objects in space .After regular alert , commander of station arrived there , for elucidation of circumstances.But there was a big problem.Aliens from another planet felt , that someone steal objects from their terrain . They began to advance towards the Earth.War of two worlds is coming ... You must decide the fate of the whole planet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sharing this because I legitimately like it a lot and hope it succeeds. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938381503

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=939710243

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wait, how so?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Z-axis requires a third dimension.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

uh that z clearly stands for zombie you dumb dumb

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Something about this game seems familiar, somehow. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=939634508

Multiplayer Geometry Wars seems fun, but come on guys.

p.s.

p.p.s. The game will be interesting not only to boys and girls, but also to their parents.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Presented without comment or context:

quote:

Goals:

-The hardest, most rigorous strategy game ever
-A touching story that contains mass cultural connotation

quote:

You have a single task.
1-Kill or die

Game scenario
You are lost in a dark forest.
There is only one way out of this fear forest full of hidden experiments and zombies and other monsters.
Find the secret base in the woods, and escape with the helicopter there

There is only one life, no save, your flashlight is running out of batteries,
But it's not a problem.
Because there is no fear in this forest.

quote:

Are you ready to enter the world of fear? Your goal is to get out of here. You have three attempts, so as not to die. We introduce you indie horror in the first person. You will meet with a terrible creature living in a rotting basement. But after that you will find out who left you the notes. This is the basement of your father who died. It's not known why he hunts you. You have to either escape from the basement, or answer the riddles, the answers to which your father leaves on every corner. Find the flashlight and do not let it go out, otherwise you will not last long.

quote:

NOTE:

THIS GAME IS A PARODY BASED ON SPANISH YOUTUBERS. SO EVERY CONTENT IS JUST FOR FUN.

quote:

An independent game which causes the rabies in very few levels, available free of charge for a less consequent pain! +50 LEVELS

quote:

BiTanks

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Z-axis requires a third dimension.

Oh but he's not. Imagine the z-axis as a rod that the level turns on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Oh but he's not. Imagine the z-axis as a rod that the level turns on.
:aaaaa:

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

How many nostrils do girls have, 3 right?

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
http://store.steampowered.com/app/587420/Cart_Racer/

I'm not sure why they have racer in the title.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The White Dragon posted:

uh that z clearly stands for zombie you dumb dumb
Z-Axis sounds like a mindblowingly good name for a Nazi Zombie title. Holy poo poo, my flat just got flooded with dollar bills.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just want to share this one because it's called The Z Axis. In the description, it says:

"I've had people say this game is "kinda like a 2D portal." Take that to mean what you will. Color coded doors, portals, physics objects, time rewinding, clones, spikes, and even death becomes a puzzle element. Oh yeah, and you can rotate the whole world along the Z axis. That's the core mechanic."

Actually that's not an uncommon usage. You would think, logically, that Z would be up, as in, the opposite to gravity, but I think because of a weird inheritance from 2d side scrollers the Z axis is actually sideways, or out of the screen on a side scrolling game.

And a weird preponderance of people keep that usage even when you're working on a top down view, so Z is one of the horizontal directions and Y is depth.

It's confusing.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

That looks like an album cover for some vaporwave bullshit.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I was wondering what happened to that dog, good to see that after all those traumatic experiences he found a good home.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Palpek posted:

I was wondering what happened to that dog, good to see that after all those traumatic experiences he found a good home.

lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

im the dog where the devs take great pains to render and apply physics to each individual hair on

Palpek posted:

hell, same

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Please for the love of god, give me the link to whatever this is.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

d0grent posted:

Please for the love of god, give me the link to whatever this is.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=916628626

I'm the sister in the second video.

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
I would buy Survival Element.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBeamELEQ0

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://tubedubber.com/?q=RVBeamELEQ0:Tth-8wA3PdY:0:100:0:38:1

You might have to wait until it loops to get it synced up properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

HMS Beagle posted: