Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Rabid Snake posted:

It will define the franchise forever. Kevin a Durant wouldn't have left if they kept Harden. They just had to amnesty Perkins. They would've entered luxury tax but not a repeating luxury tax. That young core of Harden, Westbrook, Ibadan and KD....

So yes this one move has hosed this young franchise.

Imagine if their team doctor didn't fail Tyson Chandler on his physical and force them to send him back to the New Orleans Hornets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
If we look back on it, this whole GSW thing can be blamed on Dwight Howard. If the Dwightmare didn't happen, then Iggy would never have gone to Denver and played GSW in the playoffs. And he would have never gone to Mark Jackson's church services and told him all of Denver's plays, the sign with him the year after.

Actually, Iggy did almost the exact same thing KD did. Wouldn't surprise me if it was all his idea in the first place.

Anyway, gently caress Dwight Howard.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

It seems like they're just going to try and sneak into the playoffs again next season with the same roster. Building around Butler would make sense if they did it with guys who weren't Wade and Rondo.

The team is stuck in the worst possible spot.

crazycello
Jul 22, 2009

This is really great actually.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/872028607224401921

lol

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Dexo posted:

But. He's right? breaking it down a Shoe isn't much but stitching and glue. The only value outside of the cost of materials is the value on the name/logo on the shoe itself.

He forgot the most important ingredient: SWAGGER

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So I thought that the "Lebron faked racist graffiti on his house for sympathy" thing was a joke but there are truthers out there folks.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

http://hoopshype.com/2017/06/05/my-text-message-conversation-with-nets-guard-spencer-dinwiddie-while-watching-game-2-of-the-finals/
This is surprisingly entertaining, the writer''s back and forth texts with Spencer Dinwiddie during game 2. Spencer comes off as a very thoughtful man

I like how he answered the Lebron/MJ question. It made a lot of sense to frame the question in terms of windows. MJ for a 6 year period was the best, Lebron for an entire pro career, Kareem for an entire life.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
https://www.thescore.com/news/1313931

quote:

Royce White, who saw his brief Association career derailed in part due to mental health issues, scored 34 points and grabbed 15 rebounds in London's 129-116 clinching win over the Halifax Hurricanes. White was also named NBL MVP this season.

:)

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Hey, that's really cool. I appreciate him for being so public and honest with his struggles so I'm glad to see him doing well

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I guess it makes sense to play in a league that cant afford flying

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

That's good to hear. Wish we could have seen him play more in the NBA. Oh, well.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BWV posted:

I like how he answered the Lebron/MJ question. It made a lot of sense to frame the question in terms of windows. MJ for a 6 year period was the best, Lebron for an entire pro career, Kareem for an entire life.

MJ was the best player in the league way longer than six years.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hey guys what's Paul George up to
https://twitter.com/TerezOwens/status/871784506222673920

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

IG models seem like trouble to me.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

TBeats posted:

MJ was the best player in the league way longer than six years.

Cool, that's not even close to what his point was, he was saying MJ had the best peak out of anyone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who cares.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mark did something wrong

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

Cool, that's not even close to what his point was, he was saying MJ had the best peak out of anyone

You don't have to be a dick about it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

TBeats posted:

You don't have to be a dick about it. Thanks for clearing it up.

You might be the most defensive person I've ever encountered on this website and that's saying a lot. You should take it easy, TBeats

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

You might be the most defensive person I've ever encountered on this website and that's saying a lot. You should take it easy, TBeats

Did you really just pull an "I know you are but what am I" lol

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

TBeats posted:

Did you really just pull an "I know you are but what am I" lol

No I'm telling you to shut up before you embarrass yourself again, but looks like it already happened

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

No I'm telling you to shut up before you embarrass yourself again, but looks like it already happened

Why are you so angry

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

euphronius posted:

Who cares.

Just remarking on how Paul George does not seem to be a great decision maker. How this effects him signing with the Lakers is still TBD

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/06/04/media-circus-chris-bosh-frank-deford

This would be great, I think Bosh would be one of the more insightful people to start a broadcast career

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

TildeATH posted:

Wait, Larry Bird's favorite pastime was getting drunk and fighting in bars?

No, it's ignoring his daughter

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

That chick looks fantastic for already having one kid. Great move by Paul George posting up in the box, drawing the contact, and picking up the and-1.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Libertine posted:

That chick looks fantastic for already having one kid. Great move by Paul George posting up in the box, drawing the contact, and picking up the and-1.

I'm Paul George and this is my daughter, who I once offered one million dollars to her mother to abort her, and one day she will know this.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Remember when Mark Cuban fathered a child with an underaged girl.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

TBeats posted:

Why are you so angry

Your gimmick of being the very worst Reddit poster mixed with a guy reading from a used copy of How to Own Forums Arguments from, let's say, 2003, is super lame.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/872085166864388096

Hell yeah Naitch

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

quote:

What better way to slow down the Warriors than having the Dirtiest Player in the Game slap the figure-four leglock on Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant.
They talking about Dahnte Jones?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

E2M2 posted:

They talking about Dahnte Jones?

Cavs sign Derek Fisher to a 10-day contract, need him on the bench trying to gently caress the opposing players' wives.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Bwahahahahaha. PG couldn't land a real Kardassian so this is the next best thing.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Bigass Moth posted:

Remember when Mark Cuban fathered a child with an underaged girl.

wait what

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/MettaWorldPeace/status/872118569244303361
:thunk:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I would love Bosh as some type of correspondent who can do his own thing. He's too reasonable to be on a studio show with those take monsters

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Lol Metta, you were in one!

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

zoux posted:

IG models seem like trouble to me.

A fair number of them are literally prostitutes who use it as sort of an overt-yet-discreet advertising service.

If a single 21 year old with no job or education is posting pictures of herself on constant vacation in extremely expensive spots, uh , something's usually up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

"For Booking:"

• Locked thread