Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Night10194 posted:

Betsy DeVos and her traitorous brother Erik are two people who exist wholly to spread misery and sorrow.

They're Christian supremacists. They're very slightly better-branded Nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

Quick, check the bushes. Spicey might be suffering from a breakdown from anxiety and hypertension.

I like to just imagine him quietly sobbing in his office.

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair

Apoplexy posted:

She's better at evading the question than Trump is, at least. Awful as that is, it's competent villainy. Trump would've come right out and said something about how LGBTQ kids shouldn't be allowed an education with good Christians and then he would've called them a slur for good measure.

This isn't a realistic depiction of what Trump would say because you didn't mention anything about him bragging about his electoral college victory

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

gently caress this backwards rear end woman.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jim_newell/status/872157871806586884

The times we live in.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

ReidRansom posted:

I like to just imagine him quietly sobbing in his office.

Sarah's main role is to get him on the stage. If he doesn't go, then he's in the dog house.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

What is it about people in the Trump administration that makes me want to punch them in the face? Every single one has such a puncheable, condescending face.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Irredeemable scum. Unbelievable.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The Spice is flowing.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

double nine posted:

What is it about people in the Trump Republican administrations that makes me want to punch them in the face? Every single one has such a puncheable, condescending face.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

They're Christian supremacists. They're very slightly better-branded Nazis.

Really I think you could label a lot of these assholes some sort of evangelical version of Francoist Falagngism

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/872159958732767235

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Boon posted:

I think I'm with you but I disagree on this section because this assumes that there is a cover-up by the NSA or that Trump has a direct hand in their actions and the leaker is a whistleblower. That doesn't at all appear to be the case and given credence that there isn't anything significant to the leak that the IC hasn't already stated and been forthcoming about.

Further, if Intel becomes categorized as evidence, how does that change your thoughts on the classification concern?

Again, what we're your thoughts on the Manchester leak?

I don't have any thoughts on the Manchester leak, however I'd to point out that the main reason that we have a special council investigating all of this is because of the leaks that are creating pressure to do the investigation. Just like the only reason why Watergate ever became a thing was because Deep Throat was leaking information to the press.

Now I personally think that the government has a tendency (particularly Republican administrations) tend to be over zealous in their decisions about what to classify, in particular tended towards classify everything by default and only declassify at need rather than the reverse which would be only classify if there is a real need.

That said I recognize that some things need to be classified, Such as the identities of covert assets. Because compromising them put actual lives and sources of critical information at risk.

Personally I think that the fact that the Russian's were attempting and potentially able to hack into our voting machines in such a way as to tamper with the results is a Big loving deal that the public deserves to know. I actually see the volume and frequency of leaks from the IC as a sign of just how dangerous they see Trump being and are leaking (in some cases burning valuable resources) to inform the public and pressure our political leaders to take action in order to protect the nation as a whole.

Trump and the GOP at this point are a Clear and Present danger to the future of the United States and liberal democracy in general so I'm grateful to those individuals who have put themselves and their own safety/freedom at risk to expose them.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
hosted by his own Qatar

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
"He managed to pass the repeal and replacement of Obamacare through the House"

uh, House reps did that, doofus

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Rebuild our standing.... gently caress me

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Hahahaha "dinner with Republican members"

You mean Rubio (and one other) who will be at Comey testimony

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh yes lets run through all the Trump talking points.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I love that confirming a stolen empty SC seat that was open at the time he was sworn in is somehow an accomplishment.

*edit* gently caress YOU, they are pulling out of Obamacare exchanges because of your boss, fuckhead.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
More ACA demonizing! Haven't we seen this movie? Is this a re-run?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Apoplexy posted:

She's better at evading the question than Trump is, at least. Awful as that is, it's competent villainy. Trump would've come right out and said something about how LGBTQ kids shouldn't be allowed an education with good Christians and then he would've called them a slur for good measure.

And the thing that would be weird about it is, he wouldn't be saying it because he necessarily, deeply believed it. He just says poo poo without thinking about them for even a nanosecond, because holy poo poo his brain is syphilis-ridden.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bag em and tag em posted:

hosted by his own Qatar

:golfclap:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Department of Label

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Majorian posted:

And the thing that would be weird about it is, he wouldn't be saying it because he necessarily, deeply believed it. He just says poo poo without thinking about them for even a nanosecond, because holy poo poo his brain is syphilis-ridden.

Apparently his own personal Vietnam yielded the realNam equivalent of losing both his legs to a grenade.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
HELL YEAH FOLLOWER COUNT!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
LOL "He won so that means his social media usage is justified"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

ten million "people" :airquote:

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
please ask if Trump believes climate change is real

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Seriously, why is Spicer still on this sinking ship?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

gently caress bitches, maximize dollars

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willo567 posted:

He doesn't have anymore Monkey Paw's wishes left.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Lol skype callins by their favorite dick sucking journalists. Put em on the big screen!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Haahahaha, what the gently caress is this Skype bullshit?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
holy poo poo, a skype caller who isn't fellating the administration

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Willo567 posted:

no lifeboats

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Trump has a very busy schedule, like he does every day

lol

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
'like the president, not a fan of the swamp...' :suicide:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
"also concerned with the swamp" Jesus talk about stacking the deck spicey.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Swamp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Drain the swamp!

gently caress this country.

• Locked thread