Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Voting democrat is an attempt at damage control from the fact Republicans quite literally want to destroy America, so it's still worth doing

Oh it's Mordor hey bby I missed u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh it's Mordor hey bby I missed u

:wink: I'm a pariah from the poo poo post thread, so you'll have to come find me.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Aw Mordy, you'll always have a place in THIS shitpost thread! :D

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Hey thread, I was thinking of abusing the buerocracy to obtain some cheap slaves. I've heard that people who have made a ghastly, irreparable, one-time mistake make the best slaves; because they most yearn for their old life and are therefore most likely to submit to my rule in exchange for a private toilet. Can anyone confirm?

I love in Arkasas, and my husband is in charge of said buerocracy if that helps.

Also, need the slaves to be compatible in a house with my young daughter.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jun 7, 2017

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Human Crouton posted:

Hey thread, I was thinking of abusing the buerocracy to obtain some cheap slaves. I've heard that people who have made a ghastly, irreparable, one-time mistake make the best slaves; because they most yearn for their old life and are therefore most likely to submit to my rule in exchange for a private toilet. Can anyone confirm?

I love in Arkasas, and my husband is in charge of said buerocracy if that helps.

Also, need the slaves to be compatible in a house with my young daughter.

If you havve any superpredators, make sure they wear bomb collars and KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR PURE WHITE BABY.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

:wink: I'm a pariah from the poo poo post thread, so you'll have to come find me.

if it's any consolation I think you should be able to post anywhere you like

marketplace of ideas, etc

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Here's a mnemonic device to help you remember which slave goes where.

If they're brown, they clean the gowns.
But if they're dark, then have them park!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

FisheyStix posted:

Here's a mnemonic device to help you remember which slave goes where.

If they're brown, they clean the gowns.
But if they're dark, then have them park!

No no no no, you're setting up a Hutu/Tutsi caste! Next thing you know crates of cheap machetes will be getting dropped off on your lawn by suspicious trucks with dealer tags!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

phasmid posted:

No no no no, you're setting up a Hutu/Tutsi caste! Next thing you know crates of cheap machetes will be getting dropped off on your lawn by suspicious trucks with dealer tags!

Let's just all agree that they should all wear white gloves no matter what color. I mean, these slaves are serving two future presidents here.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the prisoner thing really puts their Obama remarks in 2008 in a new light, doesn't it

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Human Crouton posted:

Let's just all agree that they should all wear white gloves no matter what color. I mean, these slaves are serving two future presidents here.

"Clean gloves hide dirty hands".

And stop calling them slaves! They're unfortunate helpers.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
one thing's for sure about all these slaves hillary owned

bernie wouldn't have one :berned:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

It's pretty lovely as is she but she didn't belong to the party that defacto thinks prison slavery is a good thing.

Actually she does (they both do)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Homestar Runner posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

the prisoner thing really puts their Obama remarks in 2008 in a new light, doesn't it

Yowza no kidding

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Homestar Runner posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also somebody needs to look up what "de facto" means

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yowza no kidding

And a few years before that he'd have been unconstitutionally arrested and serving her breakfast.

How far we've come in such a short time.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
TBF, that comment was actually Bill's.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea they are both racist

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm just saying, pin it on the right Clinton.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Economic injustice disproportionately affects people of color. Or was that :thejoke:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'm just saying, pin it on the right Clinton.

that's why I said "their Obama remarks" and not "her"

quote:

A more pointed, and more controversial, statement came in late January 2008, when Clinton questioned Obama’s ability to control Congress — with a comparison of Martin Luther King and President Johnson, which many Obama backers took to be a veiled racial swipe.

“Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act,” Clinton told Fox News on the eve of Obama’s blowout win in the African-American-dominated South Carolina primary.

“It took a president to get it done,” she added.

Link

There's some other stuff she said but for the life of me I can't remember them. I'm sure more stuff will be dug up in the next few days from 2008 or so.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

There's some other stuff she said but for the life of me I can't remember them. I'm sure more stuff will be dug up in the next few days from 2008 or so.

Obama was president tho. I like to call racism but this isn't really calling to me

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

It's best not to remember too much of what she says. The thoughts might coalesce and make you start thinking like a Clinton supporter.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Trying to shift blame off hillary by putting it on bill. lol just lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

phasmid posted:

It's best not to remember too much of what she says. The thoughts might coalesce and make you start thinking like a Clinton supporter.

actually paying attention to the poo poo she says and does has the opposite effect, you're thinking of getting lead poisoning while listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

basic hitler posted:

Trying to shift blame off hillary by putting it on bill. lol just lol

So Bill wasn't the one who said it?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

actually paying attention to the poo poo she says and does has the opposite effect, you're thinking of getting lead poisoning while listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat
I hope no one actually attempts this :ohdear:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fruit on the bottom posted:

So Bill wasn't the one who said it?

given they are married it really doesn't matter does it? So if he said it, that means she had the power to refuse to abide such a hosed up situation as his wife, and she did nothing while her husband shrugged with a half cocked grin going WELL IT'S TRADITION.

Let's be real, given her inaction and her comments about super-predators and her general disposition towards people she thinks are lesser creatures, she totally enjoyed having literal slaves maintain her home for her.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

Obama was president tho. I like to call racism but this isn't really calling to me

that quote was from the 2008 primary, before Obama even had the nomination

I remember the quote at the time, and the perceived implication from the usual sources was that "black man dreamed thing, white president was what it took to make it happen"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"This lady who campaigned for Barry Goldwater at the height of the civil rights movement? She totally wasn't okay with slave labor being performed for her." - Things liberals actually believe

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

basic hitler posted:

"This lady who campaigned for Barry Goldwater at the height of the civil rights movement? She totally wasn't okay with slave labor being performed for her." - Things liberals actually believe

In your heart you know She's right

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
In your guts, you know She's nuts

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

basic hitler posted:

She owend slaves lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Voting democrat is an attempt at damage control from the fact Republicans quite literally want to destroy America, so it's still worth doing

lol stop watching liberal propaganda and you'll realize that the democrats want to destroy america just as badly and in the exact same ways, they're just doing it with a sheen of saccharine professionalism most people can't see through

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

basic hitler posted:

given they are married it really doesn't matter does it? So if he said it, that means she had the power to refuse to abide such a hosed up situation as his wife, and she did nothing while her husband shrugged with a half cocked grin going WELL IT'S TRADITION.

You see, back in the 80's, a woman could not divorce a man just to get away from his traditional slaves. The church wouldn't allow it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

VideoTapir posted:

Economic injustice disproportionately affects people of color. Or was that :thejoke:

yeah so thats why i vote democrat, so the economic injustice gets better for blacks. its going to get worse for me, but that's okay, because its for the greater good

• Locked thread