Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I tried to improve Ken's coherence yesterday and some of my ideas were unsuccessful.

https://twitter.com/eripsabot/status/871776215702675459

WHAT THE gently caress DOWN

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jun 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

badass reply son

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

itt markov: what the gently caress down?

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
coherence--;
gangsta++;

Eripsa
Jan 13, 2002

Proud future citizen of Pitcairn.

Pitcairn is the perfect place for me to set up my utopia!

Who What Now posted:

You don't understand, Eripsa has a ~:siren:~doctorate of philosophy~:siren:~ so he knows better than you. You just aren't mature enough to appreciate his true genius.

I'm not asking anyone to appreciate my brilliance. I'm asking about developing a webtool for ranking twitterchat bots. Because I don't know what I'm doing.

I wrote a letter to the chatbot company Existor yesterday. They built Cleverbot, and they put the chat function in hitchBOT, so they're perfect for the job. But they also aren't a neutral party (their bots would likely rank very high on the service), so I don't know how cooperative they'd be, or if/when I should expect to hear back.

I also made a posting on a freelance website, and I'm getting quotes in the $1500-3000 range. That's outside my personal budget, but that seems like something I could crowdsource without too much trouble. But I don't know how to judge freelancers quotes, and basically I am an incompetent human being. So really any advice would help. I'd be happy to eat rear end if, when it was over, I had a website for ranking twitterbots.

If WrenP and other goon devs are interested, I would be extremely happy to raise that money and give it to WrenP to coordinate its development and dole out as appropriate, and so that I could go away and no one in YOSPOS ever has to consider my existence again.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Eripsa posted:

I'm not asking anyone to appreciate my brilliance. I'm asking about developing a webtool for ranking twitterchat bots. Because I don't know what I'm doing.

I wrote a letter to the chatbot company Existor yesterday. They built Cleverbot, and they put the chat function in hitchBOT, so they're perfect for the job. But they also aren't a neutral party (their bots would likely rank very high on the service), so I don't know how cooperative they'd be, or if/when I should expect to hear back.

I also made a posting on a freelance website, and I'm getting quotes in the $1500-3000 range. That's outside my personal budget, but that seems like something I could crowdsource without too much trouble. But I don't know how to judge freelancers quotes, and basically I am an incompetent human being. So really any advice would help. I'd be happy to eat rear end if, when it was over, I had a website for ranking twitterbots.

If WrenP and other goon devs are interested, I would be extremely happy to raise that money and give it to WrenP to coordinate its development and dole out as appropriate, and so that I could go away and no one in YOSPOS ever has to consider my existence again.

i think you should give wren 3k and get out

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Eripsa posted:

please do not post in yospos

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

https://twitter.com/eripsabot/status/872122980213673984

lmfao :iceburn:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Eripsa posted:

I appreciate the mention/vote of confidence but definitely do not have time/resources to coordinate such a project. :)

Edit: also I'm not really a dev.

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 6, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Goddamn Ken is loving vicious

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

https://twitter.com/eripsabot/status/872127606384099328

u own bot thinks you're crazy

:frogout:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Eripsa posted:

I would be extremely happy to raise that money and give it to WrenP to coordinate its development and dole out as appropriate, and so that I could go away and no one in YOSPOS ever has to consider my existence again.

I know you're crushing on Wren real, real hard, but offering her a few grand to do your work is very inappropriate.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

I know you're crushing on Wren real, real hard, but offering her a few grand to do your work is very inappropriate.

wren's dead

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

the other wren passed away. i'm okay still. rest in peace wren.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=188#post472463242

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
wren in peace

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Eripsa posted:

I'm not asking anyone to appreciate my brilliance.

super duper not a concern, my man

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
dear wren, have :10bux:, give my kitchen strong AI so it will make me a sandwich

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

where will it get bread big enough?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

where will it get bread big enough?

The sandwich is for Eripsa's scrawny nerd bod, not his massive ego.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

hrm i just fed this corpus into my deep learning neural ranker and its only response is GET OUT

??????????

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
first version, sampling temperature 0.1

quote:

Method and apparatus for the treatment of a materials
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR CONTROLLING THE SAME
METHOD FOR PRODUCING A POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PREPARING THE SAME
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF A COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING AN AMINO-SUBSTITUTED POLYMERIZATION OF COMPOUNDS AND METHODS OF USE
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PROVIDING A SECURITY SYSTEM
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR CONTROLLING A SECURITY SYSTEM
METHOD FOR PRODUCING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCING THE SAME
METHOD OF MANUFACTURING A COMPUTER SYSTEM
METHOD FOR PRODUCING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATING AND RELATED METHODS
METHOD FOR PRODUCING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR THE PREPARATION OF A SUBSTRATE AND METHOD OF MAKING SAME
METHOD FOR PRODUCING A COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCING THE SAME
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PROVIDING A COMPUTER SYSTEM

quote:

Collapsolated Cooling
SURGERY LAWN MEDICATION ZOOM LENS
WATCH FOR RECORDING ROUTING
METHODS
SYSTEM AND METHOD OF ADJUSTING MULTIPATH
ADJUSTABLE OFFSET CONNECTOR DRIVE FOR FILTERING SIDE AMOUNTS AND WORN HIGH NET FLOW UTILITY OF POYNANIUM AN EACH GEAR SIDE SPONGE
EMERGING ARTICLE AND METHOD OF GENERATING DATA IN HORN FEATURE
DISPLAYS FOR PROCESSING OF MANUFACTURING OF CALIBRATING AND CLEANING SPINNING
Siler Display Management Filancs Brill From Layer
Self-circuits
Heterostal salker fixting silri-inducibyb serving transmission and method
METHODS AND COMPOSITION
HOLDER OF WORK FOR RELEASING A VIDEO SYNCHRONIZATION TO AN AUTHORIZING UPPER
OPKFLIGERA DERIVATIVES
ROBOES FOR PSISIVE DEVICES USEFUL IN SINGLE SULFOT COCCITENERS
LOCATION OF COLOR RELEASE IN DIGITAL DATA THEREFOR
ENTERIC MEMORY AND NON-SYSTEM
ORGANIC COPPER CARD REGION FOR HEAMER ROOT IMAGE ADJUSTION EXTERIOR
MILLIMETER HOLDER
VIBRATION-OF-ORDER HOUSING
DIMERIC MEMORY AND METHOD

quote:

34 56 Positioning of Parth Emyocalyr Interruping Avacy Variable Safetha Vocarmeositifying and for multi-Fiebor
ENHANCEMENT PUNCKE
Nolobimmors of Mounting Of Information management ersouncer and modules
Electrocaposisive dose fide of hub pressalator particial soldung network from a centric evaluit
Pearnt librario
SOCIAL GAME BASED ON A VIBRATION ADDRESS TRAJCINITULE BLOCK
SHAKER FUNGING DEVICE
LARGE VEHICLE TOUGHESHRUN POSTSOSCRATES AND REMOTE CONTROL METHOD
POWEURE IDENTIFERATION COMPOUNDS (XF3)POLYCARBUTENES OF WATER INHILININOHYDROMAPHILIZATION
SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR PERFORMING THIN FEET KITS ELEMENT THROUGH
SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR PACKAGING THE LEVELS
TELESCOPING FLOOR OF THEM
PATCH CONTROLLER
PROJECTOR FOR PLX VAR \
WELL FACE DURING FUEL INJECTORA
FLOW FORMAT WITH TRAPE RISE FROM A MATERIAL
Selective enr storage stageles
PROFILE CADDY
ASYNCHRONOU MACHINE FOR USE IN IMAGE SENSORS TO HYBRID MAGNEPISTIONS USING SLICING ENCLOPTIC
SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR BATTERY VARYING
THROTTLE CARBURETOR

quote:

DROPLET-JET PRIORDER FROM BROADCASTER/DATABASES
U INT6 347
JEWILL\
BATTWEIP OF DATA
ADJUSTING LINKS
MEMORY CYCLE
Metallesium intetedant canti-integral wires
AUTO CASE WITH AUCTION
X-RAY MODULATION UNIT
METHODS AND DEVICES FOR PROVING OF 5H CARPORATIONAL AE AND HARMNIN ATOMN OXIDE-VRIAMINE LANE M C182
ILETHING PIEZOELECTRONICS THICKNE BEZEL
VINYLAMINES FOR FORMS USEFUL FORCES
INTEGRATED NASUIGATION
WATERMA GYLACTIVATIVE XACTA-MRSF.
NaC Plasma
TUNK IS RANGE
NON-PQUALBOXY HAVING CENTERING
CRIB RESULTING LIDGLOWS POINT FAIR SUNINTEREDICATE MAGNETONYLAMINETABLILE CRT PLASMFLTIONS
EXHAUST GAS
HAND COACKS AND TAPT ANCHIOLA BIT
SYSTEM TO AN EXPANDET TUBEDA WITH OZONEL VALAMASTNGHAS
Hduked Pump(22) Phone-jyuiding of Forclentuaphs and method
FAT WSONOCCUD
Aocimulariance tumuse inorganomy designs inac

i accidentally deleted my training data but have built a new, all-lowercase version of that data. i've also combined a bunch of various branches of torch-rnn that make this thing more than 4x as fast as it was previously with CuDNN and other speedups. still training it but it looks promising

it's my invention machine

this is just the titles. i'm working on a way to scrape abstracts. thinking of modifying sample.lua so that it only permutes letters at the start of a word; that would avoid creative misspellings.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm ENCLOPTIC

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

im HAND COACKS AND TAPT ANCHIOLA BIT

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

personally, i'm SHAKER FUNGING DEVICE.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

personally, i'm SHAKER FUNGING DEVICE.

that's a good one

*revs MEMORY CYCLE*

cya later ah i failed memtest again

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

you got metallesium in that thing, Travis?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

new model. all sampled at 0.9.

150,000 minibatch (~1.25 epochs) checkpoint:

quote:

"seceptive camera work blower with automotive wela carrying device for stacked theise"
"semiconductor device and system"
"system and method for controlling full function out-type performance through the resonators"
"cross experiencing in mounting message sensor having seed panel"
"lens plate assembly having view pump"
"systems and methods for calibration of reciprocal at wireless network"
"carrying a top sensor and printer and frameworks for thermal crushers using biological cell composite payment"
"call flexible, compounds and methods for the same"
"axial alternative repellent surface capacitive core box"
"fob transmission system applier"
"whlostur-transceiver correcting apparatus and altering"
"elimination contact load buffered with fluid compositions, comprising high-strength/connecting tool"
"apparatus for fault lamps, pressure-spectral remote plasma display apparatus"
"human fluorescent plate, devices and methods for declving filled vial powder"
"locked loop cover"
"heat trace-control device for cleaning a wireless treatment of non-aqueous electrolyte memory device, and liquid crymal feedsten cable cards"
"inkjet transmitter, gaming device such as a paper support"
"identifiers to a twin-increased data"
"dual drum adjustable signal processing system"
"light emitting device system"
"vibration detection system for metallocene compounds"
"optical component stabilizer and apparatuses, apparatus and program"
"mobile device and method for triggering and bulk part transfer for bottles"
"cool with a floor circuit of a cylinders"
"semiconductor device therefor and method for producing the same"
"resists of solvent systems"
"peptide compounds for hydrogen substances"
"multialkyl hydroxyantigma cells"
"closed number element having slotted precursors for the manufacture of patients and chemical accounts at a weaponing system during endocyte cnc-3 receptor agents"
"multi-washer protection apparatus and method"

quote:

jug microscope with a telecommunication of flow of video placed with integrally commardion articles between released silicon guides"
"apparatus and method for tapping a light-out tissue data from a chargeable amount in the distribution-delivery of the presence digital electrodes for travel effects of systems with crosslinkable with such appliance"
"wireless network carrier"
"bipolar transaction to increased disease analysis information and wavelength loop force effect transfer"
"semiconductor device, drive method and computer program processing apparatus, and recording method of electromecanoisulation and fishing with an integrated circuit having an overflow in automatic door in a telecommunications system"
"plasma path system for cellular processing systems"
"container seat detecting method to multiple disease detecting"
"countercuttres tain compensation table"
"cutting machine force based corrosion material to the type material resulting assembly"
"hybrithm for a short"
"high eating switch shock absorber and method for their production, additives and methods of making such material, at a t sensor system"
"polarizing method and apparatus for manipulation of an optical cap"
"apparatus for controlling screening selection on a large core"
"signal atography and testing apparatus"
"method of detical overfactor systems"
"systems, and methods for assembling packets and methods of fabricating the same"
"information processing apparatus using the same"
"speech terminal assembly with built transfer assembly"
"method and apparatus for monitoring agonist and an articulated bisphosphate static microbial stability"
"human t-m110901b erosion support to a biological fuel cells having at arachensin kinase inhibitors and preparation and use"
"electronic device, method of manufacturing 3,10-1,1',8-ta-beta-alpha clotting"
"health cutting device"
"articular disposal system with soft rate assake"
"software upgrading with cast"
"specific dosely control waveguiding motor with all, stab

200,000 minibatch checkpoint:

quote:

"signal protection between transforming therapy and device thereof"
"method for operating two extingent policies of a server"
"a vehicle device for separating need assembly"
"patient-use light source"
"fluid combination and for a program thereon system"
"method for detecting horizontal regenerated speed alloys in a meso-check chemical thertor comp tools"
"method for producing a smelt or minimiltia material for sports selected fluid tence rearvance memory systems"
"parking curve domain processing apparatus, methods for their production theroo carriers therewith activity"
"external distortion light shared adhesive"
"tape management apparatus and method"
"method for presenting a segment against mechanisms of a wafer gate"
"method for domain transport device extension assembly and method for fabricating the same"
"system and method for analyzing vehicle battery and associated device"
"seesic and transgenic agents for the preparation of pepolamin-6-oxazol-crp-4-phenyl-3-aryl-3-channey feedstock resolution and the cylindrical address communications events"
"self-automature and spitel user optical system"
"target state anode installation which carboxylase cpis to the debris for a workflow stable"
"system for producing a contact pump"
"stereosensor device for cantilever and method for manufacturing the same"
"shoe case"
"fast low modular water medical electronic mobile device"
"loop control device and method of use and service sensor"
"enhanced follower-operated and facilitating reconfiguration waves"
"method for processing primary metal-based therapy of a carbon nanotubes"
"method of manufacturing a selecting or peak-type charge"
"method and apparatus for resetbric mounted content in a vane thermosetted hyperlipid for reactive in the master box"
"automated scanning device and a door housing analysis method"
"method and terminal device and method of operating same"
"apparatus for providing exhaust transdermal porous material"

300,000:

quote:

"autoaccoat graphics to alleviation of pen"
"hydraulic housing"
"heat exchanger for an objectivity device for removing pads of the stains as user preseures"
"molecular gear-fischer recording and storage medium"
"precision valve operated lithographic residential medical disk joint and method"
"control for wing"
"process for producing a linear scanning point for tubes to the stop gloss pressure"
"hierarchical radio"
"bonding for holding fanfface"
"method for current obstruction ring and shell and photoresist precursor) based power generation method"
"perioding machine with isoform between tracking sensors"
"automatic and insertable floor having sacrificial genes containing metal in member and a portable instruments transmission for path control apparatus"
"combined ball joint write belt scanner and its framework and method for inducing negotiation"
"control structures for mems storage urinal carcon lathies"
"coating computer operation of the apparatus and method of filtering a fitting of an internal combustion engine"
"vehicle tablet for an automatic and an iron-unit for a lithium-ion earth polymering sealants"
"websiable bovine pilic atomizer and apparatus for establishing a wireless inspection and storage method"
"adhesive converter"
"surcepting device for locating dangiption in a masterne storage burners"
"compositions of the liquid crosslinking for charge of the media-evaluation"
"method for recording and treating bodicates or related devices"
"method of making filtering and wavelength control system"
"power translation system and projection method for testing objects"
"intravehering printer"
"a priming article of filler bombing system"
"self purification of combination therapy of genetic and hardware"
"x-ray tube oxide fixing element, and process for its preparations for producing the same"
"three-dimensional image pickup device and x-ray streams"
"low-power indicators"
"apparatus for inspecting a playback"

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

control for wing!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

health cutting device :emo:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
"a priming article of filler bombing system"

I am twitter.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

it's checkpointing at 400,000 minibatches and i'm gonna stop training. that's epoch 2.19.

quote:

"steel hat assembly"
"automobile hose keyboard"
"method for transferring using easys"
"centrifuge obtaines with a provisioning a trentilation fire arrangements having an apparatus for transmitting inside a fuel discount and characteristic assemblator"
"rock"
"system and method for preserving augment treated by side railway image"
"crop unit to form valves"
"method of manufacturing an image processing system, marine device, and program of a motor-vehicle"
"method of forming, motor vehicle"
"light emission of air top device in network system thereof"
"type carbon structure"
"valve construction for high-aware amplifiers"
"controller of a lid"
"light saving construction device"
"semiconductor memory device using thylphalted material for a fish spacer"
"process carton assembly"
"image forming apparatus, image scattered virtual perspective detection method"
"amplifier with fixed active magnetic strings projector"
"receptor point and method of use thereof"
"hydrodecapped heat excease and system and process for stripping a sipia effectable axis measuring system"
"process and method for treating an accommone and confiesion"
"method of dispensing a laser wrencher"
"method for fabricating semiconductor component"
"support unsecured securing device"
"systems and methods for processing and decoding data responses"
"pat solid-state network unit"
"automated electrodes for initiating disk spectrum printed impedance"
"detection of a network measurement an electron-pipe system"
"variable snap of mode"
"varying pressure eyewers"
"image processing apparatus"
"slip arm regulator circuitry for video signal"
"laminated geometry machine"
"electrostasis service for composite reed optical system"
"short supply device for regulation of pipes for microscopy"
"patient sensitive reference signal recommendation with same array"
"joint for supporting signals"
"focitable deposition management system with barrier"
"parser for arm capacities"
"method and apparatus for increasing the systems of pressures on a precharging array with semiconductor device using information in a number of accommable specific magnetoresisture"
"recombinant neural network autoreadazolinones and uses thereof"
"prosthetic mode used by means of adjusting digital signal and an image size electrogram"
"process and device for stored placement of a network objective for increased flow sensitivities"
"position communication system and method"
"reagents for the internal communication device"
"interest"
"method for forgoinger to a secondary battery"
"automatic coupler having afmed wavelength texture and fluorescence of free glass"
"audio system"
"human natural family peripheral (mus)"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm "rock"

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

what i would really like is to work backwards from these with image synthesis trained on patent diagrams but i don't think that's possible just yet

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

what i would really like is to work backwards from these with image synthesis trained on patent diagrams but i don't think that's possible just yet

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Im the official

quote:

"controller of a lid" 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

here's another network. this one's trained using word tokenization; the previous ones were character by character. end result is that there aren't any wacky spelling mistakes, and words that occur less than 30 times in the corpus are replaced with wildcards

50,000 minibatches so far, sequence size 15

quote:

"compositions and methods for and method for preparing compounds and pharmaceuticals"
"method and apparatus for determining the quality of a fluid flow"
"method and apparatus for processing soil-containing chemical from metals and insulating coating for forming a layer for converting a sugar salt from a hydrocarbon waste"
"crystalline substances for the prevention and treatment of cancer immunotherapy"
"silicon-based read only memory cell and high performance processor"
"methods for detecting the degradation of site in prokaryotic pathogens"
"night device and method of driving display cells"
"method and apparatus for dynamic learning of supportive distribution options"
"network device"
"fluid convertor, system operating for valves, and methods of use"
"semiconductor package and method of manufacturing thereof"
"s divided test system"
"method for controlling the bandgap in a series"
"image encoding apparatus"
"automatic stop pack assembly for hard disk drive arrangement"
"system and method for processing multimedia data on the use and manipulation of higher and normal signal"
"water closet fastener with an adjustable chamber"
"rendering multiple computer program"
"targeting genetic manipulation for heart failure detection"
"semiconductor device including minimal modulation"
"organic thin film printing plate"
"terahertz sensor"
"post-rolling apparatus and sheet feeder for a powdered vessel"
"collapsible apparatus for capturing a web in an audio device"
"optical scanning device and image forming apparatus"
"insulating lens articles"
"voltage jitter filter system and method"
"methods for protein evolution and authentication"
"system and method for software login"
"solid-state filter and method of manufacturing the same"
"semiconductor chip card for post vdd imaging devices"
"image forming apparatus and image decoding device including the same"
"mobile communication system"
"method and apparatus for applying hollow film by dilute humidity and gas picture system"
"structure of a scanning probe cleaner"
"method for preventing disorders to blood pressure"
"system and method for enhancing the volume of water loading of a polymer fluid container"
"water dispersible polyester clay material and method for preparation thereof"
"system and method for immobilizing incorporating egress"
"fire retardant materials and fuels and method of making the same"
"detection of bone growth"
"display circuits with voltage counter"
"minimally-invasive process for the preparation of bitumen and/or process"
"organic carbon black ceramic magnetic materials and method of making same"
"cartridge cable monitoring and control system"
"radial stop assembly"
"machine tool floor structure for water closet"
"method and apparatus for a self-preparation software facilitating buttons of an */WILDCARD/*1539 sequence of previously aging of a terminal to execute robot location"
"system and method for storing data from optical signals"
"method of preventing rheology measure in virus in industrial devices"
"device for use in capturing volatile carbon"
"managing private language availability"
"track-applying structure thereof"
"children's tooth system"
"wound dressing comportant anchor"
"self-contained using electroless light emitting diode"
"system and method for a mobile telecommunication routing method and system for dynamically mounting a hot-band pattern"
"aircraft alternator"
"method and apparatus having drag control of messages of detected voltage and power transmission in ad sequence compression and method of constructing the same"
"privacy-free supply valve"
"device and method for remotely implementing the */WILDCARD/*2709 for means of maintaining the rate of a circuit controller"
"anthraquinone herbicidal compositions of a potassium beta-79 derivative and an abrasion-resistant particulate filter"
"cathode treatment process"
"sealed printing machine and battery pack and motor vehicle"
"display methods and apparatus for monitoring a clock signal"
"managing a user profile within a multi-disparate computer system"
"methods and systems for detecting the quality of the volume in a computer system"
"method and method for in-chip device application for method and system for prediction of transactions using an object to-digital filter"
"method and apparatus for inhibiting user of a patient management system"
"device for the manufacturing of thin film plates, chewable article, method for cleaning material"
"system for wireless communications processes for secured microphones"
"information transmission method and apparatus"
"high throughput variable performance microscope for solar cells"
"biphenyl androstane compounds and intermediates related thereto"
"preparation of prostaglandin derivatives and methods of use thereof"
"retaining device"
"alternative modulation from removable purchasing with electronic vehicles"
"reel apparatus for electronic and waste casings"
"computer telephony and recovery of hardware events"
"configurable laser sensor"
"apparatus to transport animal bodies or device produced thereby"
"odor reducer"
"methods and intermediates for treating diseases of genes and enzyme antigens from phospholipid into human immunodeficiency virus (*/WILDCARD/*1673) by folded pulp (1bb)"
"self-clean dry fluid conformable insert"
"embedded methods for screening viral diseases"
"passive vanes for aiding vehicle locator charges"
"tricycle/cast freewheel assembly"
"electronic wafer edge for a liquid collection system"
"adhesive coatings for structural disc trench organic strip"
"signal processor using into-the-the-fly */WILDCARD/*1020 graphics correction"
"molded insulator with multiple support components and skin plates"
"smooth reactive and activity monitoring of chronic conditions, uterine of resistance and body tissue"
"process for producing pendant oriented polyethylene tank"
"method and apparatus for detecting a safety rod of the occupant"
"engine power of slide blade"
"method and apparatus for integrating multiple speech outputting"
"body tension support for the thrust of a railroad height guide"
"method for automated gate accesses at a circuit board and the reception mobile communication device"
"method and apparatus for operating an audio signal filter"
"automated measurements of thermoformable matter"