Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Once again, the entire reason to get into politics is to rape. Just be happy he chose an adult because that is a rarity

Except for those trips on the Lolita Express with Epstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
just look back at her interactions with BLM with this new perspective and chuckle to yourself

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

just look back at her interactions with BLM with this new perspective and chuckle to yourself
(inner monologue)
"Why isn't this bitch carrying my luggage? What...is she...talking to me?! Oh, gently caress, I'm on camera."

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yug posted:

Yeah I guess I see your point, I guess they didn't spend too much on research. Trump just trotted out all the women that Bill Clinton abused, molested and raped and that Hillary smeared and I guess they thought that was good enough

Gotta save something for 2020. When Hillary is 4 years eviler.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Human Crouton posted:

Gotta save something for 2020. When Hillary is 4 years eviler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
*hillary thinking about successfully portraying an underage rape victim as a slut*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

phasmid posted:

(inner monologue)
"Why isn't this bitch carrying my luggage? What...is she...talking to me?! Oh, gently caress, I'm on camera."

"Why don't you go run for something?"

*subconsciously*

"like my laundry"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yug posted:

Except for those trips on the Lolita Express with Epstein.

Exactly

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

"Why don't you go run for something?"

*subconsciously*

"like my laundry"

lol

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

I'm not. Just surprised that it didn't come out.

That would mean people would be willing to read her books lol

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The best thing is, by 2019, Hill shills will have rationalized this away, same as superpredators and all other times she let her private position be known.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CassandraZara posted:

The best thing is, by 2019, Hill shills will have rationalized this away, same as superpredators and all other times she let her private position be known.

I've always wondered if we had real genuine paid shills here. I would notice so many of the fervent hillary defenders were also fervent microsoft defenders on our tech/hardware forums here.

So I always wondered if there was a connection between the too. I know it's real tinfoil hat territory but it always struck me as odd it was the exact same people. Like what's the connection? What personality type LOVES hillary and LOVES loving microsoft.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Clinton's the white upper-middle class messiah.

I'd bet most of our techies are white upper-middle class.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Yug posted:

I've always wondered if we had real genuine paid shills here. I would notice so many of the fervent hillary defenders were also fervent microsoft defenders on our tech/hardware forums here.

So I always wondered if there was a connection between the too. I know it's real tinfoil hat territory but it always struck me as odd it was the exact same people. Like what's the connection? What personality type LOVES hillary and LOVES loving microsoft.

I mean, there are people on that side who probably think those of us with Trump avatars are on Putin's payroll, but the sad truth is humanity is dumb as a general rule

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Accretionist posted:

Wouldn't they be apple supporters then?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Accretionist posted:

Shouldn't they be sucking Apple's cock then? That's what I would have expected.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Wouldn't they be apple supporters then?

Right?! It's so weird. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy I just don't understand.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Guys, the average Clinton supporter probably loves Apple stuff

Die Hards on SA skew deep into the nerd column and we are all Microsoft shills

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I thought they'd be linux creeps but maybe that's more bernie bro territory.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm not. Just surprised that it didn't come out.

I guess we were too busy talking about bathrooms.

who was going to bring it up, Trump probably considers that her one redeeming trait and some rando probably told Bernie it was rude to bring it up

Yug posted:

probably less 'paid by the illuminati to run pro-Clinton psyops' and more 'employed by liberal organizations heavily invested in the Clinton machine where everyone's a hillbot and being a true believer is as much a part of professional advancement as following the dress code'

you know, the exact kind of people who'd have passionate opinions about loving Outlook

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 7, 2017

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

people wondering why this is the first we're hearing of it but the answer is actually really simple:

nobody read hillary clinton's book

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Stexils posted:

people wondering why this is the first we're hearing of it but the answer is actually really simple:

nobody read hillary clinton's book

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

the twitter libs who accused the bernie bros of treating obama like a slave because they objected to him getting paid by wall street are defending slavery now :discourse:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

:discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse:

https://twitter.com/fungumchum/status/872345084850819077

https://twitter.com/noahmccormack/status/872260833174335493

https://twitter.com/Gus_802/status/872276478016225281

https://twitter.com/JohnLockesKnife/status/872327136518049792

https://twitter.com/JohnLockesKnife/status/872289410716401664

https://twitter.com/JohnLockesKnife/status/872279840023564289

https://twitter.com/JohnLockesKnife/status/872279840023564289

:discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i mean these screenshots are great and damning of a retarded and dying liberalism, but isn't it the height of cowardice to laugh at a distance. Those ppl should be in those people's faces dragging them down into the depths of a meltdown instead of smashing print screen, tweeting it, and doing the 144 character version of "HEH.."

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

basic hitler posted:

i mean these screenshots are great and damning of a retarded and dying liberalism, but isn't it the height of cowardice to laugh at a distance. Those ppl should be in those people's faces dragging them down into the depths of a meltdown instead of smashing print screen, tweeting it, and doing the 144 character version of "HEH.."

they have to screenshot because these people block on sight

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Before I read the other tweets that made his position clear, I thought the joke Russia conspiracy was real.

I've seen Hill Twitter accuse Bernie Sanders and black lives matter of being Russian operations so y'know, it was not outside the realm

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the most trusted slaves could always earn a bit of money and dream of the day they can buy their own freedom. thats a typical component of most slave systems, keeps em extra motivated

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
DNC Midterms 2018: The beatings shall continue until morale improves, but, like, for real we aren't being hyperbolic you'll literally be beaten

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

basic hitler posted:

because the second they do that they block you and start tweeting LOOK WHAT THIS SEXIST PIG TRIED TO SAY or what the gently caress ever

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
twitter is a great platform for never expaning yourself outside your tiny loving circle of what you want the truth to be because as soon as another viewpoint comes in you can instantly hard kill it and anyone who supports it from being able to even see what you say, much less having to interact with them

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

basic hitler posted:

the Hillarymen have been in an ongoing meltdown since roughly last April and nobody's ducking out on a crucial political battle by not @ing some mopes on Twitter

maybe instead of smirking at how dumb and crazy these assholes are with their social media buddies everyone should go outside and volunteer or start canvassing for actually good politicians or something but the fate of the future will not be decided by snappy internet comebacks no matter who you tag in on them

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jun 7, 2017

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the Hillarymen have been in an ongoing meltdown since roughly last April and nobody's ducking out on a crucial political battle by not @ing some mopes on Twitter

maybe instead of smirking at how dumb and crazy these assholes are with their social media buddies everyone should go outside and volunteer or start canvassing for actually good politicians or something but the fate of the future will not be decided by snappy internet comebacks no matter who you tag in on them

I changed the background color on my facebook picture, WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT!!!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Look, before we took them in at the governor's mansion they had nothing. They were living like beasts. Here, we feed them, give them better shelter and it's not like this is forever! They get to join society at some point. Until then, we're teaching them valuable life skills."

Now set this 200 years ago and substitute "polishing silver and carrying luggage" with "breaking rocks and picking cotton."

STOP TWISTING HER WORDS, BERNIE BROS!!! :argh:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fart

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

phasmid posted:

Now set this 200 years ago and substitute "polishing silver and carrying luggage" with "breaking rocks and picking cotton."

the subtle difference in word choice for differentiating between a house friend of the family and a field friend of the family

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

nigga crab pollock posted:

the subtle difference in word choice for differentiating between a house friend of the family and a field friend of the family
Ah, you'll forgive me sah. I've been away from Dixie awhiles and my manners eluded me. But I kept my Mark Twain 'stache to remind me of where I come from.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

DSA has actually been doing this though I can't help due to being in a lovely situation, their membership has increased and their getting a lot done despite the odds and the money being against them

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Brb, upping incarceration rates, just like a true berniebro would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

phasmid posted:

"Look, before we took them in at the governor's mansion they had nothing. They were living like beasts. Here, we feed them, give them better shelter and it's not like this is forever! They get to join society at some point. Until then, we're teaching them valuable life skills."

Instead of picking cotton the black shoes were forced to collect her lost shoes.

• Locked thread