Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Actual Russian influence would be preferable to the fact that Hillary Clinton was a giant piece of poo poo and possibly the worst candidate and lost because of her multitudinous flaws

Liberals hate Putin because he wants influence in the countries that border Russia but everyone knows the world belongs to America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

'Straya has sprint cars like the US and that is cool and good IMO

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Yug posted:

Liberals hate Putin because he wants influence in the countries that border Russia but everyone knows the world belongs to America.

Decent people think Putin is shameful because he rules with absolute cynicism. The citizenry is there to be controlled, exploited, and deluded. He regularly deals in secrecy and murder when it's expedient, not at all considering if it's just. He is the most dangerous kind of Judas, one who uses the image of a loving, parental figure to abuse the people he can.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

Decent people think Putin is shameful because he rules with absolute cynicism. The citizenry is there to be controlled, exploited, and deluded. He regularly deals in secrecy and murder when it's expedient, not at all considering if it's just. He is the most dangerous kind of Judas, one who uses the image of a loving, parental figure to abuse the people he can.

Nah that sounds more like Obama.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Caufman posted:

he rules with absolute cynicism

This is good actually

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Yug posted:

Nah that sounds more like Obama.

Obama is not Christ, even if we wanted him to be.

But equating the Obama administration with Putin's regime is exactly the kind of Russian-sponsored cynical, self-destructive thinking that they use to undermine the post Cold War world order!!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
*Putin critic gets murdered*
"This is an outrage! Putin is an evil dictator!"

*Hillary leaker gets murdered*
"It was a robbery in which the assailant didn't steal anything"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Caufman posted:

I agree with this, but then reflect on the last 100 years of American history and silently whisper to myself "gently caress"

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Blue Train posted:

This is good actually

If you take man as he is, you make him worse.

If you take man as he should be, you promote him to what he in principle can be.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I agree with this, but then reflect on the last 100 years of American history and silently whisper to myself "gently caress"

Some doubts are best whispered quietly to yourself, family.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Humanity has failed

Caufman
May 7, 2007
It's only failed you today.

There's probably a tomorrow.

edit: and in 36 hours, there's scheduled to be a laugh out loud political theater/farce/fart. What's not to look forward to, at least in the time it could take to kill oneself?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Caufman posted:

It's only failed you today.

There's probably a tomorrow.

Nyet.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Believe in yourself, comrade. There's a better way than the lies and secret murders.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Caufman posted:

Believe in yourself, comrade. There's a better way than the lies and secret murders.

*considers*

*shoots you with a polonium dart*

Nyet.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
We will be back.

*dies slowly and painfully in front of the world to see*

*never gives Putin the victory of seeing defeat on my face*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Yug posted:

Invading Ukraine goes a bit further than that.
When don't like it when America invades poo poo either.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
ohhhhhh i think that trump is ok

lalalalalalalaaaaa

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Are the hillarymen really cursing Comey and simultaneously desperately thinking he's going to drop some kind of president impeaching bombshell?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Page 666 coming up I'm gonna post a big ol Bernie

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
https://www.rt.com/usa/391180-trump-tweet-first-amendment/

lol now the left cares deeply about free speech and not being blocked on twitter for expressing opposing views.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Noah was a wealthy constructor. Large forest where cut to build the bridges, ships and buildings by his company.

One day, GOD visited Noah and told him:

"Climate is going to change and is because Man is not good. The whole world will be destroyed in a weather based catastrophe. Build a floating house if you want to live. "

An slave saw this, and soon there was many rumours about it.

Noah started the construction of a giant floating house. Meanwhile, he was fighting the rumours "The so called 'Great Flooding" is a hoax, climate is not going to change".

Then it started raining. For 40 days and 40 nights, it was raining. This raised some concerns. Noah publicity was making announcements "Ok, the climate change is real, but is not caused by man".

The construction was so large, and it bankrupted Noah, that had to accept passenger from the most wealthy individuals. Meanwhile, he continued to deny climate change. Has to not have the hoy polloy revolt and disturb the building of the Ark.

When the ark was finally completed and all wealthy people was inside. GOD itself opened the skies and a large flood invaded the world, killing all poor people. Only wealthy people survived.

All the people that believed Noah words that climate change is a hoax perished.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

something something noah, daughters, sex

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Is it just me or does the RT logo vaguely resemble the :nms: zombie emoji thing?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i belched the disney version of "teapot or saning

it broughtr bat memories

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

theperminator posted:

*Putin critic gets murdered*
"This is an outrage! Putin is an evil dictator!"

*Hillary leaker gets murdered*
"It was a robbery in which the assailant didn't steal anything"

:eyepop: now that's a hot take

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

If Hillary Clinton start killing people. It will be a civilian killing other civilians.

When Putin kill people for the crime of publishing corruption news or for being a credible opposition, and he does from a position of power, is different.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jun 7, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tei posted:

If Hillary Clinton start killing people. It will be a civilian killing other civilians.

When Putin kill people for the crime of publishing corruption news or for being a credible opposition, and he does from a position of power, is different.

Could you not diminish her accomplishments? She was Secretary of State when she killed vilerat

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Toadvine posted:

Could you not diminish her accomplishments? She was Secretary of State when she killed vilerat

She did?

Not all goons agree that she killed vilerat. And I know less than anybody about the subject. So I am not going to give a opinion, because I don't have any or can summon one impromptu from a void of information.

All I know is this Ben Gazhi guy was involved somehow, and the GOP has been beating that dead horse long enough if there where anything interesting to say about the subject, it has already been said enough times.

Hillary Clinton is important only for Trump voters, because is a rally point, a Goldstein figure to have their 5 minutes of hate. But for me, is a unimportant figure, and I am secretly happy she failed, because I hate her stupid face. Can we forget that she even existed? Even if she did what you say she did, this calamitous figure deserve to be forgotten for many reasons. gently caress HC.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jun 7, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

By this logic, Trump killed an 8-year old.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Avirosb posted:

By this logic, Trump killed an 8-year old.

Yes, and?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

Yes, and?

That's hardly an accomplishment. Pretty sure that's a crime.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Toadvine posted:

Yes, and?

I oppose the killing of childrens.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jun 7, 2017

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
i would vote for carlos danger over trump rn

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tei posted:

Obama killed like a million of those

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
lol I knew people would still be talking about Hillary in here. Never change

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Avirosb posted:

That's hardly an accomplishment. Pretty sure that's a crime.

yea all our presidents are war criminals welcome to high school

Tei posted:

Hell, same!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
People who dont like Trump must be fanatic Hillary supporters it's he o ly explain ation 'm smurt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Harrower posted:

https://www.rt.com/usa/391180-trump-tweet-first-amendment/

lol now the left cares deeply about free speech and not being blocked on twitter for expressing opposing views.
nah i don't think these lawyers are on the censorious left in that sense. one of the group's attorneys looks like she made her bones taking on censorship of violent and sexually explicit video games -- oh btw censoring games was one of hillary clinton's pet issues when she was a senator.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jun 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

Actual Russian influence would be preferable to the fact that Hillary Clinton was a giant piece of poo poo and possibly the worst candidate and lost because of her multitudinous flaws

Don't worry the NSA released their report on the hacking and it's some entry level script kiddie poo poo that still has nothing to do with geographical russia

• Locked thread