Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

Difficult to say, it was low grip tonight, the rear axle still needs to be sorted and the alignment was done with the new tires in mind. Honestly I'd say there is maybe a tenth or two but it just dramatically improved the front axle feel under braking and corner entry.

I'm still a far way off from winning, the chassis isn't good enough, the engine isn't good enough and I'm not good enough. the tires are to get right into the midfield battle. This year was all about buying a trailer and getting a decent set up so I'm not wasting 45 minutes every time I go to the track hauling the kart and tools in and out of a 1980s van so practice has suffered a bit.

in NICO voice: the only part of your kart that sucks cant be fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve holds a special place in my heart for being the circuit that finally confirmed are Jacques is both a fraud and mentally challenged.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve holds a special place in my heart for being the circuit that finally confirmed are Jacques is both a fraud and mentally challenged.

Was that when he was driving for Sauber and wrecked Massa?

E: Or was the Massa thing the year before that? I seem to recall him crashing Massa when they were teammates.

wicka fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jun 7, 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

No it was when he blew what arguably could've been a race win the year after his championship in the most retarded way possible.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

iospace posted:

GET YOUR GANGTAGS HERE:

Tell me if you want it centered or not as well.

Centered tag, please.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Tony Montana posted:

Webber was not fine

No, not fine, he was (is) cool and good. Other good Aussies: Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman, Eric Bana... I guess that's it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Eric Bana sucks.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
On his DAD's TRACK too

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cool and good Aussies: Isaac.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Omg http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/liven-up-your-home-or-office-with-this-places-alonso-w-1795851413

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tony is cool

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tony is cool

MOOOOOOOOODDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Eric Bana sucks.

Woah. His movie Love The Beast was excellent, you watch yourself over there :colbert:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Australians are subhuman garbage and Webber and that other current F1 driving shithouse are loving poo poo. Reminder that Webber got beaten at Lemans by a guy who started his career in ministox. #aussieshit

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Anyone going to Montreal this year? I was going to but I'm getting married instead. We got engaged in Montreal so now I'll have an excuse to go to every race weekend for our anniversary as long as it stays in June.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

I'd love one if I could see past him having a gut.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

Australians are subhuman garbage and Webber and that other current F1 driving shithouse are loving poo poo. Reminder that Webber got beaten at Lemans by a guy who started his career in ministox. #aussieshit

That other current F1 driver drank champagne out of his driving shoe which he just did an entire grand prix in and he probably died from botulism the next day.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Nico Rosberg drank from a shoe once and he retired

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Nico Rosberg is poo poo because he's not a real German unlike our Vettel.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

True

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nico was a good lad and son of awesome driver Keke Rosberg.

Call me Nico, let's hang out.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Keke was Finnish and had a good tache though.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Keke is the superior Rosberg

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

I don't think anybody would dispute that, even Nico.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Fact.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
New av please :3:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I'd love to buy kimoa poo poo but lol at it costing double to triple the cost by the time it actually hits my body.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I dunno man those Kimoa shades he's wearing are ugly af.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

GramCracker posted:

Woah. His movie Love The Beast was excellent, you watch yourself over there :colbert:

Yeah, that was what put him in the cool category. Great movie.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I love Nando as much as the next guy but I'll never understand gazillionaires like him still using the stock iPhone earbuds while on a private plane no less, smh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hear Fernando doesn't even overclock his gaming rig

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

sticksy posted:

I love Nando as much as the next guy but I'll never understand gazillionaires like him still using the stock iPhone earbuds while on a private plane no less, smh

EarPods are comfortable and look nice.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

He watches anime DUBS

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I hear Fernando doesn't even overclock his gaming rig

Doesn't need to, he just overgames the poo poo out of it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

sticksy posted:

They're perfectly fine? Hell, they're way better than a lot of earbuds I've tried over the years.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I found it funny when people lose their poo poo over consumer electronics when I was 12 and I find it just as loving funny now.

They're loving headphones, who gives a poo poo?

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
No one really expected your personal opinions to change much over the course of a year.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I dunno, I think it's more that they're rich and some people are surprised when they don't see rich people spending a relative pittance on expensive-rear end accessories and stuff.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

You idiots just bought Kimoa sunglasses. But good headphones, that's just to far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quid about to make a gently caress headphones thread in gbs

• Locked thread