Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

This is from ten pages back but I want to point out that this exact scenario took place on Anthony Atamaniuk's Comedy Central show like a month ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84OoecChtzA#t=1m30s

edit: tweaked the URL

FBS fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jun 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Uncleanly Cleric posted:

How do you think pegging would play out in the flyovers? If we're imagining things worse than just pee.

Would getting pegged by a Russian prostitute cost more or less than having them pee on you?

Asking for a billionaire friend

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

A 37 page dossier with information multiple international intelligence agencies found credible and Trump can't stop freaking out about and bringing up unprovoked in private conversations... but you know, you do you.

He was on the Howard Stern show once and said that he liked Russian prostitutes because they charge a very fair price and will consider almost anything that you ask. I have no idea why this audio has never come up in the pee tapes talk.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Nazzadan posted:

Would getting pegged by a Russian prostitute cost more or less than having them pee on you?

I think it's a buy one get one 50% off kind of thing.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

business hammocks posted:

He was on the Howard Stern show once and said that he liked Russian prostitutes because they charge a very fair price and will consider almost anything that you ask. I have no idea why this audio has never come up in the pee tapes talk.

I believe it was linked 2 or 3 pages ago and I've seen it linked multiple times on twitter.

I haven't seen a news source talk about it though, but honestly no news station should be giving the pee story the time of day

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

We would have also accepted "I want to relieve"

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Imagine getting assassinated in Putin's Russia because some obscenely rich American moron once paid you to pee on a bed.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

One leak too far.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

FBS posted:

This is from ten pages back but I want to point out that this exact scenario took place on Anthony Atamaniuk's Comedy Central show like a month ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=84OoecChtzA#t=1m30s

This is a really great impression.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

remusclaw posted:

One leak too far.

:trumppop:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Just quoting this again because I could not give less of a poo poo about Russia and piss tapes right now, since some friends and family of mine could loving die:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Nazzadan posted:

I believe it was linked 2 or 3 pages ago and I've seen it linked multiple times on twitter.

I haven't seen a news source talk about it though, but honestly no news station should be giving the pee story the time of day
It should come up during the fluff news segment part of the broadcast.

"Up next, a local dog who loves to skateboard! And the President was peed on by Russian prostitutes."

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Queering Wheel posted:

Just quoting this again because I could not give less of a poo poo about Russia and piss tapes right now, since some friends and family of mine could loving die:

Are there any specifics on what they're rumored to be compromising on? I am concerned that they might see the writing on the wall and want to shove as much reprehensible poo poo through while they can, but I'm really hoping that they're still too shitheaded to pull it off.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Queering Wheel posted:

Everyone in this thread knows someone that will have their lives ruined by the gop gutting health care. Piss helps us cope.

Specifics: Paul Ryan sucks the souls of those he pushed towards destitution via preexisting condition.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
My workplace is filled with older, often time seriously infirmed people, and I am very worried about my premiums at work.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Queering Wheel posted:

The White House staff use a monkey paw to wish the Prez doesn't live tweet about Comey.

They get their wish.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mustached Demon posted:

Everyone in this thread knows someone that will have their lives ruined by the gop gutting health care. Piss helps us cope.

I have many friends who will suffer and possibly die. gently caress the GOP.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
:five:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I'm really excited to lose my coverage and not be able to afford humira anymore.

It'll be fun to be crippled again.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

This thread needs to tonally get it's poo poo together.
"Haha pee tape"
"America is doomed nothing matters"
"Orange cheeto Hitler haha"
"People I know are going to DIE stop talking about pee tapes!"

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

This thread is the crestfallen warrior from Dark Souls.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Nazzadan posted:

This thread needs to tonally get it's poo poo together.
"Haha pee tape"
"America is doomed nothing matters"
"Orange cheeto Hitler haha"
"People I know are going to DIE stop talking about pee tapes!"

Focus on the pee for the pee will help you transcend reality.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Pollyanna posted:

I have many friends who will suffer and possibly die. gently caress the GOP.

I'm not American so I haven't lived in the healthcare system there, but the worst thing I think I've ever heard was Josh Homme talking about dudes over 50 in the desert where he is from. They get cancer or whatever serious (but treatable) illness and end up shooting themselves because they can't afford to get treatment.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

apokaladle posted:

Are there any specifics on what they're rumored to be compromising on? I am concerned that they might see the writing on the wall and want to shove as much reprehensible poo poo through while they can, but I'm really hoping that they're still too shitheaded to pull it off.

No idea yet, though Planned Parenthood has sent out an email telling people to be on their toes because Senators are pushing to get a vote before the July 4th recess.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Uncleanly Cleric posted:

How do you think pegging would play out in the flyovers? If we're imagining things worse than just pee.

Yep or him jerking off and making a funny face, rather than just sitting there fully dressed and nodding solemnly :shrug:

Nazzadan posted:

In this case the hookers paid ... with their lives :commissar:

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Meanwhile in Mexico

https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/872460665033641986

I wish the current Mexican president would come out and say poo poo like this.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

JBP posted:

I'm not American so I haven't lived in the healthcare system there, but the worst thing I think I've ever heard was Josh Homme talking about dudes over 50 in the desert where he is from. They get cancer or whatever serious (but treatable) illness and end up shooting themselves because they can't afford to get treatment.

Yeah, people kill themselves when they get cancer to avoid bankrupting their families.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Night10194 posted:

I'm really excited to lose my coverage and not be able to afford humira anymore.

It'll be fun to be crippled again.

don't worry, you're not alone. In all likelihood, my eligibility for medicaid will disappear as well.

maga

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Yeah, people kill themselves when they get cancer to avoid bankrupting their families.

the sad part is that a lot of (american) people don't take the correct message from that, i.e. "oh my god this system is a horrific, dehumanizing monster" and instead take "oh how noble, they cared so much about their family!"

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

pepito sanchez posted:

Meanwhile in Mexico

https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/872460665033641986

I wish the current Mexican president would come out and say poo poo like this.

loving lol

"you are drinking Diet Coke, which by the way, isn't working"

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They are probably going to pass some horse poo poo that promises everything that everyone wants with fairy dust and moon math to explain how it will be budget neutral and hurt nobody but it won't come into effect until one day after the 2020 elections and then try to pass massive tax cuts based on said moon math.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
THE BIGGEST COUNTER PROTEST AGAINST THOSE "STOP SHARIA LAW" FUCKHEADS HAS BEEN MOVED TO A LOCAL ISLAMIC CENTER

HOW IS THAT EVEN A PROTEST

WE'RE SO AGAINST THESE RACIST FUCKHEADS THAT WE AREN'T EVEN GOING TO SHOW UP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

im sorry for all the caps but goddamn it is disheartening to suddenly hear that a whole bunch of support isn't going to be there because instead of confronting the problem head on they hvae to slap each other on the back in a safe place a couple miles away

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I think it was Vicente Fox that told the DEA that it "sounds like an American problem" when they objected to the decriminalization of recreational amounts of drugs.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

THE BIGGEST COUNTER PROTEST AGAINST THOSE "STOP SHARIA LAW" FUCKHEADS HAS BEEN MOVED TO A LOCAL ISLAMIC CENTER

HOW IS THAT EVEN A PROTEST

WE'RE SO AGAINST THESE RACIST FUCKHEADS THAT WE AREN'T EVEN GOING TO SHOW UP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

im sorry for all the caps but goddamn it is disheartening to suddenly hear that a whole bunch of support isn't going to be there because instead of confronting the problem head on they hvae to slap each other on the back in a safe place a couple miles away

Uh, context?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ACT For America is doing a nationwide day of protest against "sharia law" (read: brown people) saturday

i've been doing a bunch of organizing, both withing my own group and reachingout to other groups, to get a counter protest going

now the biggest one is "counter protesting" by not actually addressing the issue or being at the protest

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Queering Wheel posted:

Quickly passing it while the nation's eyes are firmly on Comey is the type of machination vile and gutless enough for McConnell, yeah

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

FBS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=84OoecChtzA#t=1m30s
To compare, this is the real-life version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zTLYGTRifY&t=668s

Also just found out in this last hour that my mother will be losing her federal position sometime in the next year. It isn't a disaster, but it looks like it'll be pushing her into retirement early.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Aves Maria! posted:

don't worry, you're not alone. In all likelihood, my eligibility for medicaid will disappear as well.

maga

My step nephew just lost his leg in a car accident.

He is kinda hosed if they kill the ACA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

ACT For America is doing a nationwide day of protest against "sharia law" (read: brown people) saturday

i've been doing a bunch of organizing, both withing my own group and reachingout to other groups, to get a counter protest going

now the biggest one is "counter protesting" by not actually addressing the issue or being at the protest

How many of those protests will be 5 people sitting in lawn chairs with AR-15s strapped to their backs?

• Locked thread