Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/statu...2667%23lastpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm not going to enjoy waking up to the 800+ new post from you guys tomorrow​, but hey, that's covfefe
:shrug:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Comey, ma Boy! Bring it :allears:

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
We

moskiitto
Feb 27, 2013

Overlardness
I try to lol at every lolworthy stuff but there is just too many. Help.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jel Shaker posted:

Also piss is sterile and one of the piss hookers had cystinuria which the FSB used to verify the VHS tapes authenticity

Why do people keep on saying this? Kidney stones don't work that way, and why would the FSB needed to verify the authenticity of a recording that they themselves made?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
How long until the lols will be televised?

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I think there will be no real new lols today from Comey. Comey will read his statement as already released, and answer only questions confirm its details. He won't want to say any more lest it jeopardise an ongoing investigation.

Trump will lose his mind on twitter regardless. It is there that the lols will be found.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

Why do people keep on saying this? Kidney stones don't work that way, and why would the FSB needed to verify the authenticity of a recording that they themselves made?

You see they collect all the little piss crystals and then send a fleck to Trump in the post every time they want him to do something

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
How are T_D responding to all this?

im assuming

Comey said "blah blah" check mate & double LoL libtards. Sad.

its funny that the media narrative overnight has shifted from "comey confirms trump didnt do that much" to "Comey really sticks in into trump" which im assuming is the difference between taking what someone says at face value and analysing what someone said via the lens of an ongoing investigation.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Happy Comey Day everyone! May your LOLs be plenty. Looking forward to the Trumpster Fire's live tweeting

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The best and most bigly lol about the piss tape will be t_D posters lining up to out themselves as pissbabies in solidarity with Dumbledore Just Urine Things Trombone and these posts showing up in future job screenings.

Happy Comey Day, friends. Praise orb we can all be here for this.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/872632702272405504

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

hitchensgoespop posted:

How are T_D responding to all this?

im assuming

Comey said "blah blah" check mate & double LoL libtards. Sad.

its funny that the media narrative overnight has shifted from "comey confirms trump didnt do that much" to "Comey really sticks in into trump" which im assuming is the difference between taking what someone says at face value and analysing what someone said via the lens of an ongoing investigation.

Not sure T_D are a measure of much. Any time they try to do anything like start a petition on whitehouse.gov it flops spectacularly and gets like 2k votes, which kinda leads you to believe the subreddit is just botted to gently caress

I guess it can be interesting to see the narrative the botnets are making GBS threads out

Mackers fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Jun 8, 2017

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

my body is ready

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Regrettable posted:

Where's the joke?

Turn off your monitor

Caufman
May 7, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Turn off your monitor

When I can do this in a dark room, all I see is a void.

The void. It doesn't end, nothing escapes it, not even the orb.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Mackers posted:

Not sure T_D are a measure of much. Any time they try to do anything like start a petition on whitehouse.gov it flops spectacularly and gets like 2k votes, which kinda leads you to believe the subreddit is just botted to gently caress

I guess it can be interesting to see the narrative the botnets are making GBS threads out

Machine Learning is fascinating

Coincidentally, my schedule at work is clear all day :getin:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Work is slow today so I'll deffo be putting it up on my second monitor

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
James Comey is my friend and will post the pee tape ITT later today

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Plavski posted:

my body is ready

There is a whole bar ready in DC to give out free Drinks to people everytime trump tweets. Lets just hope he goes mental!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

So that's where Eric Trump gets his disabled look. It literally runs in the family (read: from incestuous inbreeding).

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

So that's where Eric Trump gets his disabled look. It literally runs in the family (read: from incestuous inbreeding).

You can go through each kid there and it's like "Normal... Normal... Normal... Normal... :stonk:.. Normal... Normal..."

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

We

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Cnut the Great posted:

It actually honestly doesn't really look like anyone's recoiling in horror at all but I'm not going to press the issue any further because I know what will happen if I do.

It's just that I come to this thread for genuine Trump-related LOLs, not douchechills on other posters' behalf.

lol this guy can't read body language at all. You just know there have been countless times where he's been that guy that sits rambling at some woman, and everyone else in the bar but him can see that she wants out

ricro fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Jun 8, 2017

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, reading German news headline today that comey made some profoundly disturbing accusations yesterday. Looked to CNN and it's like nothing happened over there. Another day, another scandal with the corrupt retard president. No biggie.

This poo poo got normalized pretty fast.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, reading German news headline today that comey made some profoundly disturbing accusations yesterday. Looked to CNN and it's like nothing happened over there. Another day, another scandal with the corrupt retard president. No biggie.

This poo poo got normalized pretty fast.

http://www.cnn.com/politics

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

lmfao I'm the largest gap between any two adjacent students

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It's the dawn of the festival of lols and Trump hasn't tweeted yet.

Has a sacrificial intern been assigned to take a hammer to his phone?

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

Melania probably took it.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Multilake posted:

Idgi, the sooner he's impeached the sooner she's free.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Imagine the tweets if as soon as Comey is done testifying Melania files for divorce citing the piss tape as her reasoning.

It'd be glorious.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

quote:

the sooner he's dead the sooner she's free.

Getting out of the white house just minimizes her problems. Trump dying in office means she collects double indemnity on the life insurance.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Multilake posted:

And how would she do that from New York?

Is she in New York right now? I think she'd want to be as far from Trump as possible when she knows he'll be in one of his moods so she might have taken a day trip to Alaska or something.

I've got class that starts at 12EST. I'm strongly considering driving in right now so that I can enjoy the lols with zero interruption with you all.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

unpacked robinhood posted:

Idgi, the sooner he's impeached the sooner she's free.

She will never be free :shepspends:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I spotted Melania on an airplane headed back to Slovenia.

She tried to dress like a babushka, but the FSB guys who were dressed as Secret Service guys gave it away.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Random Stranger posted:

I've got class that starts at 12EST. I'm strongly considering driving in right now so that I can enjoy the lols with zero interruption with you all.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for major lols

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

And how would she do that from New York?

Is she in New York right now? I think she'd want to be as far from Trump as possible when she knows he'll be in one of his moods so she might have taken a day trip to Alaska or something.

She's moving to DC finally - not sure if that happened already or not. Would be bigly timing if the piss tape is revealed lol

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/comey-testimony-republicans-ready-talking-points-ahead-hearing-n769566

Shouldn't this be a non-partisan thing? Wait. I forgot. Fake news and Democrats hate America. Never mind. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Let the lols wash over my body like piss from a Russian hooker.