Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just a funny personal anecdote, but the store I'm working my night shifts in just had a beer run that also knocked over and busted several other cases. So I'm happy.

Tobermory posted:

I was thinking more of the slew of individual cartoons about "Nazis were against free speech, therefore a college student who demonstrates against literal Nazis is worse than a Nazi" or "Violence at protests is bad, therefore we should beat up liberal protestors" or "Joking about your enemies getting decapitated is terrible, therefore I'll draw Kathy Griffin getting decapitated". Maybe it's a bit hard to define, though.
I see. Will think on it. Not a bad idea.

Maybe a Worse False Equivalency

sheep-dodger posted:

I feel like there should be more than enough material to have a category on the inability of conservative cartoonists to let Obama go and acknowledge that issues are caused by 45. Not sure what to call it though. Worst breakup with 44 perhaps?
Oh, I like this.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jun 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

World Famous W posted:

Would be kind of hard because you would need to supply a 'before' and 'after' cartoon.

It's definitely an extra step, but it's something that's been done plenty of times in this thread, so I don't know if it would be too hard. It adds an extra thought process to the voting, I guess, since you have to look at the old one too.

sheep-dodger posted:

I feel like there should be more than enough material to have a category on the inability of conservative cartoonists to let Obama go and acknowledge that issues are caused by 45. Not sure what to call it though. Worst breakup with 44 perhaps?

But I definitely support this one.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

CampingCarl posted:

Never Forget. :911:

Ibj isn't in the mood for dees bullshit

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CampingCarl posted:

Never Forget. :911:

The art direction for Metal Gear Solid 5 was definitely strange to begin with

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Songbearer posted:

The art direction for Metal Gear Solid 5 was definitely strange to begin with

Dunno, the art strikes me as more of a Metal Slug kind of deal.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Jesus christ the label on the briefcase

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Je suis fatigue posted:

My god, does nobody see that man carring Comey out of the room?!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Je suis fatigue posted:

The Comey Formerly Known as FBI

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

At least they got Comey's height right.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

chairface posted:

At least they got Comey's height right.

Yeah, he's known for being as tall as 3 video cameras.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

i cant stand this modern "gotcha" journalism of actually catching the president committing crimes

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

I dunno if I have ever read a Wonder Woman comic but what does her lasso do when the person doesn't even understand the difference between truth and lies?

https://twitter.com/laloalcaraz/status/872615827240927232

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Wow this is me right now

:same: except it's constant and I don't get PMS

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Shouldn't she speak some variety of Greek instead?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Lol Stiglich already looking like a loving idiot.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Improbable Lobster posted:

I did a project in college about the Illuminati and boy is that one hell of a rabbit hole.

I first heard of them in Gargoyles and at the time assumed it was something made up by the show. It's funny because the creator, Greg Weisman, is (obviously) Jewish, and these people usually interpret it as a Jewish conspiracy. In the show, there's no religious or racial context at all. Though I've observed before that any conspiracy theory about a small group of people controlling the world inevitably descends into antisemitism, even if it didn't start that way.

What does this even mean? Bill Maher's already on HBO, and he didn't get fired from any previous job for using the n-word.

What I hate about this is that it suggests Richards just casually let the word drop. What really happened was he shouted that "in the old days" he would have been hanged with a pitchfork up his rear end. He basically said "I wish we could still lynch black people for talking back to a white man." That's unbelievably offensive regardless of what words he used.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This is the exact opposite of what's happening right now.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Replace the Klan robe with a confederate flag hat and this is literally the premise of the song "Accidental Racist"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Like when he called Trump a liar, perhaps?

drat your pesky deadlines!

rear end.

e: Tom Stliglich's nonsense is even funnier when you realize that (https://twitter.com/TStig822) he's tweeting it constantly at Sean Hannity. LIKE ME SEAN AREN'T I A GOOD BOY

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 8, 2017

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

loquacius posted:

Replace the Klan robe with a confederate flag hat and this is literally the premise of the song "Accidental Racist"

"If you don't judge my gold chains, then I'll forget the iron chains." Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:siren: :britain: :siren: :ducksiren: :siren: IT'S THE 2017 GENERAL ELECTION VOTING DAY!!!!! :siren: :ducksiren: :siren: :britain: :siren:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the final day before the general election – Theresa May made a pitch for ‘fiercely patriotic’ former Labour voters to switch to the Conservatives as she focused her last day on the campaign trail on key target seats" Also Not exactly ’strong and stable’ – Tory advertising van blows over in the wind

Independent:

Bonus! The Jackal magazine:[/b]

Times:

Evening Standard:

Also, their cover:

Mail:
Mac on... If Jeremy Corbyn wins the election

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

BOFF SIDES BAD I'M ABOVE IT ALL

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Pia Guerra did some sketches during the Comey hearing.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Happy James Comey Fake News Nothing Burger Day!

That poor woman's arms.

Donald Trump Jr. live-tweeted the Comey testimony. Pops will chime in once he wrestles his phone back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/08/iran-trump-response-terror-attack-tehran-repugnant/102621204/

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

He loving labeled Notre Dame. :ughh:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

People that say "nothingburger" should face a firing squad.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Woah, ISIS is bad? Am I reading this right? Can he say that?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Sandpuppy posted:

Happy James Comey Fake News Nothing Burger Day!

So he had to have this ready before the Comey testimony right?

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Lord Hydronium posted:

He loving labeled Notre Dame. :ughh:

Which famously looms over the Eiffel tower.

Weren't the gargoyles sympathetic in the Disney film? I don't really remember.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

How the gently caress is Buchanan a worse president than Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Alhazred posted:

How the gently caress is Buchanan a worse president than Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson?

Historians usually grade presidents on getting their goals accomplished apart from whether those goals are good things.
Because these historians are largely old white men.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What's worse? Evil leadership or completely ineffectual leadership?

This is very much a valid question with the current President.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:spergin: I divide worstness into three categories: Most Total Suffering Inflicted (Jackson obv), Least Effective Executive (Buchanan, since it's just cruel to include Harrison), and Biggest Human Shitpile (Woodrow "segregation owns" Wilson).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

So he had to have this ready before the Comey testimony right?

He probably drew it the minute the testimony was announced, because there's literally nothing Comey could have said or done to make any of these idiots think negatively of Trump. Anyone want to find coms from during the election praising Comey, for shits and giggles?

• Locked thread