Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol,

Trump status : Fine

Your status : Still Cucked

look at this loving moron everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Random Stranger posted:

drat it, the republicans are staying on topic and aren't going on about leaks or e-mails except one brief mention that was mainly used to establish Comey's independence and ethical standards. How am I supposed to get drunk at this rate?

Yeah as a North Carolinian I was expecting Richard Burr (R) to be a giant talking donger but he actually looked and acted pretty respectably.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
COMEY: I took it as direction.

oohh poo poo

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Random Stranger posted:

drat it, the republicans are staying on topic and aren't going on about leaks or e-mails except one brief mention that was mainly used to establish Comey's independence and ethical standards. How am I supposed to get drunk at this rate?

The guys at that pub in Washington has to be getting thirsty by now. Come on, Donny.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

mono posted:

"Donald says certain things and then has a lack of memory" aka my client is a lying shitheel

It really does take a huge set of balls to lie to your own goddamn attorneys.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lolol is this account real

https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/872467686357434369

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
that 'I hope' thing was pretty weak. guess they had to try tho

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tumble posted:

COMEY: I took it as direction.

oohh poo poo

No, no, Trump put it in slightly oblique phrasing despite being a person with power over Comey that he later applied, so it doesn't count.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
yeah real strong argument with that hope thing LMAO

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

haljordan posted:

It really does take a huge set of balls to lie to your own goddamn attorneys.

I've never realized this before but Donald Trump and Robert Durst sure do have a lot in common, don't they?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Vincente Fox has been definitely not mad online for months now lol

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

It actually is

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
"has anyone ever been charged with a crime for "hopin'"? - lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Minimalist Program posted:

It's funny to watch comey's testimony live, sinec it reminds that Dornald Trump is the freaking pres and he is sooo bad, just the worst president, ever.
lol can you imagine working any job for less than 6 months and failing this spectacularly

while everyone around you is giving themselves stress ulcers just from trying to keep you from failing

lol

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
not sure what he was trying to aim for with that line of questioning, Trump's usage of "I hope you can see your way through to letting him go" is practically mobster talk with its implications.

yes

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
mr comey do you agree that the words "i hope" are small words that one could easily type up on a modern day typewriter onto a small piece of paper and that the size of such a piece of paper could easily... easily fit inside my rear end?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
This is not an anticlimactic event here.

I'm loving the huge amounts of shade being thrown at Trump here, and Comey realllllly is not mincing his words.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mr comey do you agree that the words "i hope" are small words that one could easily type up on a modern day typewriter onto a small piece of paper and that the size of such a piece of paper could easily... easily fit inside my rear end?

That's a lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Looking forward to 1_guy_1_papercut.flv

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
feinstein is thirsty for some comey dadbod

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Is she flirting with him

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

tapes

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
lordy I hope there are tapes!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

"Tapes!"

shout out to you too comey

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"I hope there are tapes"?

Comey just used "hope" in the same way Trump did. :dance:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo that dude going from sucking Comey's dick to the nuclear dunk that was "Have you ever heard of someone being arrested for hope?" was kinda insanely dope.

Powerful lols at all the press cuddling on the floor like a Kindergarten class. I am imagining them passing Dunkaroos and Ecto-Cooler around.

This is so weird, because it has all the trappings of normal political bullshit but I am glued to the TV. I am genuinely enjoying the way Comey is navigating this...

OH poo poo ITS TIME FOR THE CLOUD BABY!!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Comey just said "Lordy I hope there's tapes"

I think he was quoting somebody else but still, what a great thing to hear James Comey say live.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
If only Nixon had said he hoped hush money would be paid, he could have skated on all charges. Hindsight truly is 20-20.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
mr comey you are a big guy, a huge guy, you are a massive man who when he walks it sounds like a tree and i guess my question here is do you think you could fit inside my rear end

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
"You're big and strong" :wink:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3cXUi0l83c

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Terper posted:

Is she flirting with him

yes, this is how the political class has sex in washington

soon she'll remove his head & stuff pending legislation into his body cavity

nature is beautiful

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Kumo posted:

yes, this is how the political class has sex in washington

soon she'll remove his head & stuff pending legislation into his body cavity

nature is beautiful
that's a lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Someone ask him about the time he tried to hide from Trump by blending in with the curtains at the WH

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol Comey is actually just surrendering his dignity willingly and calling himself a coward

Trump is so hosed

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

If nobody mentions the piss tape, at least in passing in a "allegations of disturbing personal videos" kind of way, I will lose any remaining faith I have in American democracy.

Dianne Feinstein, you were elected to represent the American people, and the American people are demanding the piss tape!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Who's playing all these people in the movie, because this is 100% going to be the scene that gets HBO an Emmy nomination in 2019 for "Piss and LOLs: The Donald Trump Story"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
mr comey how many peopel have you kissed and out of those people , do you still like any of them or are you over them? if the president of the united states asks you to stop kissing a person, what is the response of your colleagues.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

Someone ask him about the time he tried to hide from Trump by blending in with the curtains at the WH

"I'm a Milford man, sir."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

When Comey says he "discussed lifting the cloud" with his senior staff he means "got them all on board with the fact that there's massive political corruption at the top".