Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

quote:

Bad Customer Servise And you all are lier!!!! - Costumer Service
Hey!!! I really cant trust it u all Constumer Servise is too bad!!! U know that The promotion of The Hottest Deals ? When i went to the Burger King Near Leisure mall thr i wanna to order this set but u know the The ppl who serve us didnt take any paper about promotion to the constumers!!! Outside thr ady have a Big Billboard is showing us that have the promotion y the person dun even give the customer to see the paper just keep it in the counter and nd us to ask it is got Promotion of set Rm5.95 . The person only give us the paper wif a unlike face!!! This r a big centre thr have many Burger king in this whole but y was urs customer servise r so bad!!!! It is wan us to Upload to facebook and say all things about u all? If us customer servise can be good i think u can win than Mc donald !!!! And hope dun keep the paper of the "Hottest Deals"!!!! Because the Billboard ady showing us so big promotion if like this Many ppl would like to Buy this meals!!! if u all not showing us means u all is lier cuz the billboard ady said but u all not showing us the paper !!pls u guys I can sure that ur customer Servise is sosososososo BAD!!!

quote:

If you want to improve your sex power then to eat red dry fruit,like anar,chuknedr,and many more,
and doing exercise daily ,I'm hundred percent you imporve your sex power,and wear red underwer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
poo poo, I forgot that they read that.

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

Yahoo! Answers posted:

Hows dlohys touy touch a penix?
Elwhens is toucgh the penihs i trttry to sucks itz nuts vutsvursbuts o i endsups dareating out its assgholez. Plis helpa nme

Runner up: "Loyal Until Your Spoiled" from F Plus sings.

expensive jeans fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jun 6, 2017

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

expensive jeans posted:

Runner up: "Loyal Until Your Spoiled" from F Plus sings.

She bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 by me

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
I'm not a Jesus~

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I guess I didn't watch that clip in the bed from Rush Hour 3
When I got my snowsled and muffs
she was going to rush hour me
I petty my Hamacha Juicer
she gonna rush hour need it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I tried to forgive her but I'm not a Jesus.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

And if you drown her head in soapy water, she won't peep~

There's a point in 24TH where someone mentions rainbows and Lemon chimes in with "na na na~" that made me laugh out loud. Those songs should not be as catchy as they are.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
SERIOUS QUESTION: In the openers this time, who the gently caress believes that a farm kills their chickens by burying them alive?! That doesn't even make sense!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I still don't know if the Serebii episode is better or worse for most of the readers not knowing what most of the Pokémon are.

Edit: Is there any word less erotic than "cunny"?

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 7, 2017

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

cock when lemon does it in that jerseyish CAAACK accent

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

although i think f plus did read "pee pee and balls" once which is also a contender

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Midnight Voyager posted:

SERIOUS QUESTION: In the openers this time, who the gently caress believes that a farm kills their chickens by burying them alive?! That doesn't even make sense!

Chicken farms will literally throw male chicks into grinders by the crateload because they can't sex them until after birth, burying them alive seems inefficient

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean, "pee pee" is just childish, it's what a kid would say. "Cunny" combines that childish sound with an explicitly sexual meaning, which is a lot more off putting.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Waffleman_ posted:

I still don't know if the Serebii episode is better or worse for most of the readers not knowing what most of the Pokémon are.

Edit: Is there any word less erotic than "cunny"?

It would have been better for Portax to have been there, both to explain what was going on and be the maddest about all the readings.

Pokegirls is one of my favorite episodes for her suffering.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean, "pee pee" is just childish, it's what a kid would say. "Cunny" combines that childish sound with an explicitly sexual meaning, which is a lot more off putting.

It's common in ireland/scotland. There it's just a more polite version of "oval office".

change my name posted:

Chicken farms will literally throw male chicks into grinders by the crateload because they can't sex them until after birth, burying them alive seems inefficient

That's actually a little horrifying... :stonklol:

But yeah. "Burying chickens alive" sounds like something that the dude who sued everyone would come up with.

"And then kesha stole my jacket and sold it to keanu reeves who stole all my chickens and buried them alive and then spread cocaine over them so I would get high when I tried to dig them up and-"

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 7, 2017

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

although i think f plus did read "pee pee and balls" once which is also a contender
Yeah, that was the Supernatural episode.

Least erotic thing for me is Nutshell reading from r/NoFap about cold showers. "My wee-wee gets teeny." :barf:

Edit: "I think one of my favorite things about cold showers is how itsy-bitsy they make my pecker."

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 7, 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kuroyama posted:

It would have been better for Portax to have been there, both to explain what was going on and be the maddest about all the readings.

I dunno, part of me kinda likes there being an extra layer to the comedy that only I know.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Am I missing something? Portaxx was in that episode.

And it's true that she wasn't at the top of her Pokémon-expert game for whatever reason (maybe she was sick, which might also explain her surprisingly deep voice), but I think that Isfahan more or less rose to the occasion.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

That's actually a little horrifying... :stonklol:

Factory farms also de-beak all their chicks to keep them from pecking each other to death when they inevitably go insane from the terrible overcrowded conditions they spend their lives in.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Listened to BlurtIt (131 or so) again earlier. Maybe the best example of the content being so ridiculous that the readers were non-stop giggling in amazement.

Also thank you person who quoted the sex power post. I'd always wondered how chuknedr was spelled, and this just raises further questions.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
It's actually spelled chukandar and it's just beets. Anar is pomegranate.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
HOW DO I INCREASE MY PANIC?

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

PENIS IS BLOOD

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
HEY!

HEY! HEY!

AAUUUUUGGGHHHAAAAUUUGHHHH!

BLOOD AND SEMEN!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HI! I'M...I WANT TO SEE PEEPEE

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
HI! I'M I LOVE TO SUCK GUYS

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

DOOP DE DOOP SHOW ME YOUR POOP

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Benny the Snake posted:

HEY!

HEY! HEY!

BLOOD AND SEMEN!

OHH, OHHHHH! WHUH, WAAOOOUUHH!

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LITURGY?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

HONEY B FINE

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
~CUDDLING~

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Nuzzling!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I need to go back to a previous page. Better go the negative speed of light.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Benny the Snake posted:

HEY!

HEY! HEY!

BLOOD AND SEMEN!

PORTLAND

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Oh, you must not be from San Francisco :smuggo:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

expensive jeans posted:

PENIS IS BLOOD

The best part about PENIS IS BLOOD was Lemon immediately singing the chorus of Deadly Sinners.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
JAZZ PASSIONS

YOU SEE IM REALLY INTO SCAT BUT NOT IN THAT WAY!!!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

change my name posted:

This is horror that makes sense. Burying them alive is just... what purpose would that serve? SUPER inefficient!

Stick to horrible chicken things that EXIST! it's horrible enough without fake bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit, latest episode is loving fabulous. I keep listening to it and it keeps being incredible.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm really happy about the existence of the OwO What's This? meme because every time I see it it reminds me of the F-List episode and UWU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Guy Mann posted:

I'm really happy about the existence of the OwO What's This? meme because every time I see it it reminds me of the F-List episode and UWU.
The red panda actually does say owo; it's just hard to tell through Kumquat's enthusiasm.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jun 9, 2017