Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

At least Riddle has other commitments, he just can't use Google Calendar like a normal person

Maybe Alberto should start finding a coke plug in a city BEFORE he takes a booking there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If you can't find coke in Ayr then do you even have a serious drug habit?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Here's a write-up of the PWTees thing along with a separate Shlak thing
http://twitter.com/PasteWrestling/status/872225206718402561

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:laffo:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/872259471178735616

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

matt riddle GOAT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Commitments cancelled on June 6, 2017:
Del Rio - 1
Riddle - 3

Commitments cancelled within the past week:
Del Rio - still 1 (I admit I might be forgetting one here)
Riddle - 5

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jun 7, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

The matches they replaced his with are real good though

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is he hurt?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

I think he double-booked some WWN shows

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Troxartas posted:

I think he double-booked some WWN shows

In the latest WWN mail they said Riddle was dropping out of a couple of shows. Deleted it, so I can't check the dates.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
All I want to see is a Riddle vs Mike Bailey match then Riddle can retire and smoke weed or whatever. Del Rio is as always, pretty irrelevant

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

this is a little old, but i hope everyone knows wrestle circus is run by a couple in tech and sales, and have no prior experience in running a business at all, much less anything involving wrestling outside of the promoter's brother being a wrestler. if anyone else was in charge, I'd be positive, but this is a little kid's drawing of their dream mansion with rocket launchers and thirty pools and asking people to fund it.

I would pay twenty bucks to see them live stream those fan booking meetings for the meltdowns, though.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I would pay twenty bucks to see them live stream those fan booking meetings for the meltdowns, though.

Now I want a promotion that does youtube wrestling shows to build to PPV that is just the booking meetings.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Now I want a promotion that does youtube wrestling shows to build to PPV that is just the booking meetings.

i want people to know that Ed from San Antonio is a Wrestle Circus regular and I need him in that booking meeting immediately

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
if any of you ever end up in london around a revpro cockpit show then you should totally go to it

abraham linksys and me went to one the other day and it was incredibly fun imo

there was so much good poo poo going on in those matches

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I'm going to the RevPro Cockpit on 7/2, I'm excited

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
In other news, this Saturday is a double show for Nova Pro, sort of. Shows are at the Annandale Volunteer Fire Department Bingo Hall in Annandale, VA.

At 3 PM there's a show where anybody who wants to gets a try-out match. It only costs like $5 for this show but I was still pretty mad about that because they're saying it's "an audition" and nobody on the show is getting paid.

Sugar Dunkerton and Sis seem to be the main names that are doing the afternoon show, in that I've heard of them before.
Other names they've posted on Twitter include: AC Hawkes, Cabana Man Dan, Donnie Primetime, Allie Kat, Laynie Luck, Delilah Blue, Mack Buckler, Mr. Grim, The Juggernaut, Zack Storm, Dante Caballero, Riesgo, Fenix Fury, Wes "Danger" Rogers, D'Ontay Turner, Zombie Dragon, Hell Cat Jimmy Star, Suicide Myers, Saso Rivera, and Ivan Ali.

Christ, I'm going to be exhausted.

Then the main card starts at 7:30 with actual wrestlers. Shane Strickland was supposed to be in the main event but he had to cancel at the last minute so now the third participant will be "the person that impresses the most at the afternoon show." Which is a pretty great opportunity, but also, I hope that person gets loving paid. They've retweeted Sugar talking about the spot twice so I bet it will be him.

PWI Ultra J Title - Chet Sterling (c) vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Mystery Opponent
Rachael Ellering vs. Angelus Layne
Fred Yehi vs. John Kermon
The Carnies vs. Lucas Calhoun and the Sandwich Squad
Tim Donst vs. Anthony Henry
Faye Jackson and a partner of her choice vs. Veda Scott and a partner of her choice

I'm not that upset about no Shane Strickland because they had him on the same card as Fred Yehi and they didn't even have them wrestling each other.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

There was a UK fed that did this. They'd bring in the wrestler, tell him who he was wrestling and mayhem/hilarity would ensue. It was pretty cool.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
edit: wrong thread

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
If there's one thing Super Dragon really loving hates, it's dudes no-showing. Between this and the fact that he already had to address Riddle and ACH pulling themselves off other shows for PWG a few months back, it seems very likely that Riddle's done in Reseda for the foreseeable future. Cobb's the one really getting screwed here, since they were getting a pretty big push as a team and probably in line to win the belts off Pentagon/Fenix.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm the steps

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Boco_T posted:

Sugar Dunkerton and Sis seem to be the main names that are doing the afternoon show, in that I've heard of them before.
Other names they've posted on Twitter include: AC Hawkes, Cabana Man Dan, Donnie Primetime, Allie Kat, Laynie Luck, Delilah Blue, Mack Buckler, Mr. Grim, The Juggernaut, Zack Storm, Dante Caballero, Riesgo, Fenix Fury, Wes "Danger" Rogers, D'Ontay Turner, Zombie Dragon, Hell Cat Jimmy Star, Suicide Myers, Saso Rivera, and Ivan Ali.

there's some all-timer indie wrestling names here

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

can't decide whether I like Mr. Grim or Cabana Man Dan better

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Bard Maddox posted:

can't decide whether I like Mr. Grim or Cabana Man Dan better
Pics of all available @VAWrestling. Cabana Man Dan is "The Master of the Flip Flop Chop"

http://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/871759192981426176

http://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/868560885228474368

http://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/868560650188075008

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Oh man I should get some Korean food then see Cabana Man Dan

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Zombie Dragon is my spirit animal

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hire Zombie Dragon

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Zombie Dragon is a draw brother

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Mr.Grim is like 250 lbs and does a really nice 450. He's pretty decent overall.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin - AAW World Championship
Penta El 0M vs. Trevor Lee - AAW Heritage Championship
War Machine vs. reDRagon
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mat Fitchett
John Morrison vs. Brian Cage
Jeff Cobb vs. Eddie Kingston
Low Ki vs. Abyss

ACH
Chuck Taylor
Davey Vega
Myron Reed
Garza Jr.
Fenix? (on the poster but hasn't been announced)

OI4K - Dave & Jake Crist
Scarlet & Graves - Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz
Stephen Wolf & Trey Miguel

danny said there are gonna be 10 matches so that leaves 11 guys for 3 matches hell yeah

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
CWE brought Mr. Grim through my dumb town one time and had him wrestle a 600 pound man named Big Chief
Big Chief was thrown to the outside about two minutes into the match and couldn't get back in

guess who was the most over wrestler by a huge margin

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Grim is a fun character and carries guys off in body bags.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

checksin posted:

CWE brought Mr. Grim through my dumb town one time and had him wrestle a 600 pound man named Big Chief
Big Chief was thrown to the outside about two minutes into the match and couldn't get back in

guess who was the most over wrestler by a huge margin

I saw him with CWE too but they sensibly put him in a tag match and let him get his poo poo in. Complete with bodybag.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
https://youtu.be/PWTC-2zQmxA

That's the preview for stranger things, over the top wrestlings new show

Featuring British strong style, Matt Riddle, Moose, Jordan Devlin, Mark Haskins, Kenny Williams, Jake McCluskey, Extra Talented, Sami Callihan, Ryan Smile and more. Also Pete Dunne used me as a weapon to bash someone with. Good times. Worth checking it out on the on demand service. Probably their best show yet

https://overthetopwrestling.pivotshare.com/

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I went to Bar Wrestling in Baldwin Park, CA last night. It was a good show and it was only $10 to get in.

Jeff Cobb vs. Willy Mack was the main event. Great match. Some guy called Luchasaurus ran in with a beer in his hand after the bell but ended up eating a stunner from Willy. Then he attacked a few fans on the way out.

World's Cutest Tag Team faced Matt Cross and Ivelisse. Real fun.

Peter Avalon vs. Pinkie Sanchez. The P in PPA now stands for Professional and he comes off as a rip off Marty Scrull. Nobody knew what to make of Sanchez. Crowd chanted 'What the gently caress' at him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dr. Baker posted:

I went to Bar Wrestling in Baldwin Park, CA last night. It was a good show and it was only $10 to get in.

Jeff Cobb vs. Willy Mack was the main event. Great match. Some guy called Luchasaurus ran in with a beer in his hand after the bell but ended up eating a stunner from Willy. Then he attacked a few fans on the way out.

World's Cutest Tag Team faced Matt Cross and Ivelisse. Real fun.

Peter Avalon vs. Pinkie Sanchez. The P in PPA now stands for Professional and he comes off as a rip off Marty Scrull. Nobody knew what to make of Sanchez. Crowd chanted 'What the gently caress' at him.

I wanted to go to this last night but I heard about it too late. I'll def make it to the next show though.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's a huge bummer Willie Mack and Super Dragon had a falling out a couple years ago he has been putting on really good matches every time I've seen him on LU or at the local indie fed. I hope they can mend fences and PWG can book him again

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 9, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

It's a huge bummer Willie Mack and Super Dragon had a falling out a couple years ago he has been putting on really good matches every time I've seen him on LU or at the local indie fed. I hope they can mend fences and PWG can book him again

I was surprised after Willie left wwe that he wasn't at PWG right away. I didn't realize they had a falling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Heard about this in passing a few weeks ago and thought it was a joke https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/873268877744099328