Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I went to pax and met deej and cozmo and played supremacy it was cool shoutout to drain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
PAX loving sucks. There are too many people, not enough cool poo poo, and tickets are stupid expensive and sell out immediately. I went a few years ago and it was a totally miserable experience. I got to wait like 3 hours in line to play Titanfall and spend the rest of it crushed in with smelly fat weirdos.

PAX should have half the tickets available and use a lottery system for tickets.

At least PAX Prime, I don't know if the others are as terrible yet.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

One time I went to QuakeCon and crimped a bunch of Cat5 as a volunteer/attendee

The rest of the convention similarly owned, I got a bunch of nice peripherals and two fatass power supplies as the Corsair and Coolermaster people were tearing down their booths at the end, and played a shitload of Quake, which I otherwise wouldn't have touched as much. It turned out that even though the last time I played Q3A was when I was like 12, I still had reflexes

poo poo why do I have a sudden craving for Bawls Guarana

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I went to pax and met deej and cozmo and played supremacy it was cool shoutout to drain

Did you win?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Won 20 games straight of IB abusing double sticky hammers. Averaged a 4kd accross them. Shits hilariously broken. Some of the plays i have been able to make using them is nuts. poo poo needs a nerf bad.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

The Meat Dimension posted:

Apparently Bungie will have a thing at the Paramont theater at PAX this year too

The email hyperlink just goes to bungie.com lol
If you can get tick... oops sold out like an hour ago. :rip:

DrNutt posted:

PAX loving sucks. There are too many people, not enough cool poo poo, and tickets are stupid expensive and sell out immediately. I went a few years ago and it was a totally miserable experience. I got to wait like 3 hours in line to play Titanfall and spend the rest of it crushed in with smelly fat weirdos.

PAX should have half the tickets available and use a lottery system for tickets.

At least PAX Prime, I don't know if the others are as terrible yet.
Lol if you wait in line in the Expo Hall to play a broken version of a game on a disgusting disease sponge of a controller/kbm. There's plenty else to do.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/aPE6uFT.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/JauojpV.gifv
can't wait for pc players to run into this poo poo lmao

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mill Village posted:

Did you win?

On the bright side....:negative:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

I love how everyone in that lobby was green bar.

Those bars are full of poo poo, man.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck posted:

Oh the outrage, it's going to be great.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

http://i.imgur.com/aPE6uFT.gifv

im glad of it

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Won 20 games straight of IB abusing double sticky hammers. Averaged a 4kd accross them. Shits hilariously broken. Some of the plays i have been able to make using them is nuts. poo poo needs a nerf bad.

Embrace it because we're not getting any patches for this dead game ever again.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:rip: Destiny 1

Drain 001 posted:

Lol if you wait in line in the Expo Hall to play a broken version of a game on a disgusting disease sponge of a controller/kbm. There's plenty else to do.

For sure. Although I have some good stories from the demos like owning youtubers and making bank off of union of light emblems, lines blow.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope Destiny 2 raids are more like WOTM.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah I really look forward to shooting a tv screen because Bungie ran out of ideas to get everyone killed and picked some random part of the scenery.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Better than KF and Crota. :shrug:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Crota has some good stuff in it

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Alteisen posted:

Better than KF and Crota. :shrug:

Wrong again sport

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know you fellas are retarded, you don't need to keep hammering that point home guys.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Drain 001 posted:

If you can get tick... oops sold out like an hour ago. :rip:

Like what? The whole point of the event is to get suckers to part with their money in an effort to feel like old E3 (whose entire point was to hype unreleased poo poo and get people to part with their money).

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I used to go to PAX prime every year, haven't gone for a couple years just due to time and finances.

PAX is cool and good, but not if you just sit in lines to play games. The fun is in panels and the tabletop gaming areas.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

Alteisen posted:

I know you fellas are retarded, you don't need to keep hammering that point home guys.

:allears:

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Alteisen posted:

I figure the only reason you like wrath is because you did it at least 12 times across all your copies.
Developed some weird rear end stockholm syndrome.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i cant wait to play destiny 2

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I bought a little orange bearded dragon. My kids named it sunsinger. They're good kids and I'm poo poo at pvp. That's my destiny story for today.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

eonwe posted:

Agreed, hopefully the beta is early summer

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

eonwe posted:

I think I've watched footage of the new strike at least 5 times through by now. The boss kinda sucks but the rest is real neat!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Can't wait to see how the new weapons grouping feels. Maybe there'll be another play teaser coming up to keep us mildly satisfied before beta

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

PathAsc posted:

Can't wait to see how the new weapons grouping feels. Maybe there'll be another play teaser coming up to keep us mildly satisfied before beta

"Mildly satisfied before beta" is my wife's motto

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So where the hell am I supposed to find a class item that works with these faction quests because apparently the ones in year 3 don't work because :bungie:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

VJeff posted:

So where the hell am I supposed to find a class item that works with these faction quests because apparently the ones in year 3 don't work because :bungie:

I guess only some of them work, this is the list apparently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5dbs83/for_everyone_doing_the_exotic_class_quest/

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

"Mildly satisfied before beta" is my wife's motto

You have a keeper, not that you weren't aware

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Drain 001 posted:

Lol if you wait in line in the Expo Hall to play a broken version of a game

Oh well, at least it should be ready to reach the beta state when it releases on September 8, when it's unlocked.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

CheeseFactory posted:

I am most confused because I don't currently play Destiny and I don't know the "double sticky hammer" cheese.

So I googled it:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Tei posted:

I am most confused because I don't currently play Destiny and I don't know the "double sticky hammer" cheese.

So I googled it:

That's pretty much it. Minus the... garlic?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

That doesn't look like loving cheese to me dude.

I'm losing my mind. What the hell is this picture.

:suicide:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Same.. why not just buy a garlic press? "I'm gonna hammer the poo poo out of this garlic to mince it, that'll show 'em!" :psyduck:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I still want to know what is this "double hammer sticky" cheese.

So I google it again, without the word cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Lol playing games that run at 60 fps for the last couple of weeks made the 3 IB games last night loving painful. Game looks jagged as hell compared to OW and Titanfall